When Pinky came back from the butcher she told us we were in for a big surprise. We looked in our bowls and saw something very weird. Never being ones to knock anything back we took a snif. Pinky said it was tripe and it was all for us.

What is it????

Am I meant to eat it?
Hmmm bit chewy.....
Ahhhh second course yum yum marrowbone!!!!

This video is of Willow Tess & Lucy having their first ever taste of tripe:
Last of all we had a very special surprise on Friday. We got a postcard from Mojo's mum who is holidaying in Central Australia. She isn't visiting the Blue Mountains so we won't have the chance to meet. Thank you Mojo's mum (Lou) for the postcard. It's a Dingo!

Hugs and tail wags
Noah xx

36 comments:
Noah ! I love tripe. I have tripe twice a week (ok this is because I eat barf...)....it is so delicious...
Véronique is happy because on the video she saw Tess and her withe socks !!!!!
Kisses, Faya
Yummmmmy, lucky you. My dinner never looks like that:(. Better try some more cute behaviour.
Pals, I'm glad to see the new beds don't look as though they have been slept in! Yippee - don't give in!
Wagging, Eric x
Ahh, that looks absoulutely DELISH!!
We've never ever had tripe before! Is this considered abuse?!
You guys are making this stuff look so darn yummy!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
It sure seemed chewy!! I haven't been able to buy proper tripe so I've resorted to buying a Ziwi canned food that says it is tripe. I'll have to keep looking harder in local butchers.
Wow..you got tripe. Yep we get tripe but we get the really smellie tripe not the nice clean washed stuff you got!
A marrowbone for seconds...yummy.
Have a good week!
Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets
I want some tripe!!
Mom has never given us any. Was it good???
Hey, Noah and the sissies!
Bummer Mojo's mama won't be coming for a visit (you'd get lots of good loving from her FOR SURE ~ she's missing her fuzzGirl)! But, on the other paw, you got a nice postcard and some tripe with a marrow bone chaser. Nice...
I've never had the nice clean tripe like that either. I eat BARF like Faya, but my butcher takes the smelly stuff and grinds it up with beef heart & liver, and let me tell you something, it's some stinkin' tasty stuff! (My girl says YES, it is stinkin'!)
Hope that is the first of much tripe in your culinary future!
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Looks tasty..
Hey Louie and I are part dingo notice the ears!!!
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Me can't believe mummy letted you eat stinky smelly tripe in the house!
Me loved the video, was like "ready set go!"
Nibbles
Cassidy x
Hey Noah and family,
You guys must be pretty laid back to let food sit in your dish even for a second while a photo is taken....we head right for ours, mate...Especially Toby....he goes a runnin'....but then we never got tripe....I must tell Gram to get us some soon...it look very interestin'...is it tasty? And movin' food to safer locations
is sumpin' we do too and we're so far away from ya.....wow, how did we learn that too!!!!!
Dewey Dewster here....
Mom has had Tripe before in Vietnamese soup! We sure never got to try any before!
Hi, friends!
Tripe? what is that?? Is it yummy?? Watching you eating it sure it is!!
People eat tripe here but I have never tasted it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Oh my.... I havenever had Tripe... but you all looklike you are really enjoying it. So, Maybe I need to try to find me some?
Hugs,
Sitka
wowNoah
I've nevew had twipe befowe..how was it???
I know you love the mawwow bone fow suwe, but I'm not so suwe about the twipe..but I heawd it's yummie licious..i hope it was
smoochie kisses
Asta
Noah,
Hi! Mom has been so busy-I'm sorry it's taken me so long to visit you!!! Tripe? What's that? I don't think I've ever had it-but if you can eat it I bet i'd love it!!! Yummy!
Mom and I love the postcard of the dingo!!
Velcro
Tripe? Tripe is one of mah favorites! Yeah, they can be a little chewy & the texture & the taste of it can be a little funky. Too bad that the tripe has been washed clean if not, I bet it would have tasted even better! Hope you enjoyed yours...
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
I've never had tripe before. Is it good? That's a lovely postcard!
woofies and burfs noah and girls...me never had tripe either..my brudder angel rusty wuz part dingo too...
b safe,
~rocky~
I don't know what it is, but I want some! YUMMERS!
mango
Hi Noah-mom is off to work soon, so I got to blog-briefly! How was your weekend? Did you have fun?
Yeah, I got to play with the boy cattle dog after my run. Mr T is nice and we played.....maybe I do have a crush.
Velcro
Tripe!
Rather you than me!
Did your pinkies have some too?
LOL...
Pats & pets
Blue
Whatever a Tripe is, it sure looked tasty.. Me and My mum loved your video and how you all charged for the tripe....
Deetz
Yumm ... I get tripe too, though its the unwashed (green) kind which is even smellier. Sounds like your mum was a bit alarmed when you spread it out a bit. Lol. I liked the way you were waiting to be released. Impressive.
That look like tasty treats for all of you. And Mojo's mom sure is nice to send you the pawsome postcard
~ Girl girl
I'm not allowed tripe, it seems you are supposed to chew it. Not down it in one and then choke.
Simba xx
Wow, that stuff looks pretty chewy (and it's almost as big as me)! Did you get any steak? I love steak. I had some the other day but it had a pretty spicey marinade on it. I ate it anyway.
Hi Noah
I posted pictures of Charlotte today
Deetz
Noah
I would be delighted to help owganise a pawty fow Willow and puttew..do you have a theme in mind??what date would you like? and whewe would you like it held? if you can give me some answews I'll take cawe of the west..I'll tell Koobie and Lacie and scwuffy too...what fun!!!Oh and I'll ask Ruby to pwovide twanspowtation..smoochie kisses
Asta
We haven't figured out how to make that thing come back. Maybe it is defunk?
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Whoa, that stuff does look weird! I bet it's good though, eh? Maybe I should try some...
Sparky
Twipe?!!!!?
What is it? We get chickie and steak and liver but never twipe. Seems like everyonwe says its stinky? How can you eat someting so tinky?
Well, we hop you enjoyed it and that you didn't go and try to rub your wetbeardslime or even wetbeardcrud on the vewy hoomans that gave it to you...hope it was saved for a stwanger.....
And if you wike dit, give your hoomans licky-licks and nose pokes so they know you did....vewy important to say "Thankie"...You chaps over the pond are pwetty good abouwt dat stuff though, wight? We're guessin cause you are so good to the Sissies, Noah....
Pawslaps and Airepats...Wuv the G-Dales!
We got our airecuts, we feel so much lighter now...its
Noah that sounds tewwific..I'm suwe evewyone would love to go to Austwalia..do you by any chance have pictoowes of those places you mentioned??, then I could put evewyone in who is coming..it will be a gweat pawty
smoochie kisses
Asta
i love chickens...regardless raw or cooked
Tripe, huh?
Can you tell us what it tastes like?
Jake and Just Harry
I'm a big tripe fan too Noah! I get some in my daily doggie stew. It's pretty darned yummy stuff, but STINKY :)
Love,
Bogart
Post a Comment