Friday, April 18, 2008

Guests from the mother country!!

G'day everyone,
We've been honoured this week with very special visitors. Molly and Gertrude's mum and dad have been holidaying in Australia and have spent their last 2 nights here with us. It's been great and we made sure we gave them lots of cuddles and licks. Well to be honest I've spent most of the time upstairs in my basket being the lazy sod that I am. Willow, Tess and Lucy are excellent hosts and made sure K and P got lots of dale attention as you will see from the photos.


Yesterday the weather was awful and very misty. They couldn't even see the views at the end of the street. Today is worse unfortunately. They'll just have to come back and visit us again!!!!





It was decided that I should at least be in a couple of photos so I was dragged from my bed and forced to smile for the camera. Fine, I'll just look the other way hee hee.

Awww a lovely group shot.

Noah xx....
Noah's Pinky here: Kate and Paul, we really enjoyed your company over the last 2 days. We wish you could have stayed longer. The girls are missing you already, even Noah shed a tear.....ok that last bit isn't true but I'm sure deep down he is wondering where you are.
Hugs Denise & Bryan

34 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Aww, how kewl they visited you pups!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah!
Sure it was nice to have them in your house!
I hope you get better weather soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lizzy said...

You all must have really enjoyed having them stay at your house! Too bad the weather isn't so good, though. I hope it gets better soon!

Sparky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's so nice of them to visit. The group photo looks pawsome

~ Girl girl

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Noah!

That was so nice of you to let them stay with you! It's okay to be shy sometimes, or anti-social. We all have our days!

Glad to see you are feeling so much better! My human is getting me some of those collars, she said there were so many to choose from and that she wished she had 4 of me to buy them for. I nipped her quickly at that thought!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Simba and Jazzi said...

How nice to have visitors.

Simba xx

The Thuglets said...

Glad you all had a nice time with Molly & Gerties mum and dad.

We love the group photo!

Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets +2

Duke said...

How nice that you all got to spend time with Molly and Gertrudes' hoomans! I bet seeing you guys made them miss their girls even more!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Alf said...

How nice to have fellow Daler's staying with you! It's a shame the weather wasn't better.

Noah - at least you posed on a photo - Alf was most rude when we met your pinkies!

Liz, Alf n Mindy xxx

Mack said...

You are so relaxed around company! I wish you could come & teach Lilly a thing or two!

Dexter said...

Noah, dude,
You have a tough job having to be the ambassador of good will when you should be having a lie in in your basket.

BTW - Have you succumbed to those goofy baskets your pinkies got you?

Slobbers,
Mango

Faya said...

Waouw it is so nice that they came to visit you... you are so lucky !
Kisses, Faya

Kyanite said...

I wanta visit too!
Even you Noah, might say hallo!
Saving my pennies... so beware!

Pats & pets
Blue

Deetz said...

That is so cool that you guys got to meet and have fun..I wish the weather would have been better though.
Deetz

Lacy said...

woofies and burfs noah and sistas...dat wuz sooo pawsome u gots to meet Molly and Gerties pawents...we liked ur picturs tooo...and me finks dat asta said dat butchy and snickers had the invisible fence and said it wuz great...u mite wanna ask asta to make shure it wuz butchy and snickers...

b safe,
rocky
bear and
angel lacylulu ;)

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, how pawsitively pawsome that you got to meet M&G's mum and dad! Have a great weekend! J x

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Isn't it wonderful to have relatives visit. You always seem to get more attention and treats...
Have a great weekend...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Cassidy said...

We go for the same approach as your sissies, get on as many laps as possible and fast!

Glad you got to meet K & P, I bet they're so excited about seeing their girlies again!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Stanley said...

I bet K & P were suffering from AWS (Airedale Withdrawal Syndrome) until they got to your house. Good thing there are 4 of you... that made their recovery that much faster.

So, what's a guy gotta do to get some visitors? Do you have to have at LEAST 4 dales in the house?

Bet you guys had a blast! Thanks for showing the pinkies!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Pedro said...

Hi! Nice blog Noah! Check mine out if you have a chance.

Molly and Gertrude said...

we shed a tear or two for you too Noah......!
(still at Abu Dhabi!!)
Have a nice day -
Love Kate and Paul xx

The 3 G-Dales said...

Noah pal - how are you feeling? WE G-Dales are wondering...

Wooks wike you had a gweat visit wiff your new fwiends...we wuv when we get to have visitors....it's weally fun. You must be a wittle tired all of you. WE hope you have a weally pawesome weekend...maybe you can rest and get belly rubbins and ear scratches and stuff....we'll say airepwayers for you! Wuv and Nose Pokes....

The G-dales!!!

Sophie Brador said...

Noah, You kind of sound like me. I'm happy to have visitors, but I'm not going to lush all over them. I'm an independent woman dog and I am just fine hanging out in my own bed in the other room. I don't snuggle or cuddle, but it doesn't mean I don't like people. I'm just an independent woman dog. I think you must be an independent man dog.

xo
SB

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

Hi ya Noah and sissies, looks like you had a fine time with K & P. Shame about the rain, as you live in such a beautiful part of the world, I bet they would have loved to see it at it's best. never mind they will just have to come back again.
Our pinkies got to meet K & P too but not us. Boo hoo.

Love Miss Ellie and Bazzy.

The Zoo Crew said...

i love having relatives visit. except my nana doesn't really care for me.....something about me being "too big." so when she went to flatten down some hair on my papa's head, i thought she was going to hit him. so i had to play the role of fierce protector. uh oh. only thing is, i didn't score any brownie points :( maybe i need a basket i can curl up in!

kai

Bogart H. Devil said...

Coolarama!!!!!

Love,
Bogart

Charlie said...

But, Noah, didn't you want to get petted and made over? I know I would.
- Charlie

Jake of Florida said...

Hey Noah,

We loved that group shot, How nice folks came from "the mother country:" to visit.

We wish folks would come visit us too. :)

Lots of wirey love from one of the former colonies...

Jake and JH

Anonymous said...

That was good getting all those cuddles and kisses. Lovely group pictures.


lots of licks

candi
xox

Thor and Jack said...

Noah,
So cool that they came to visit you! Great group shot!

Thor

Eric said...

Noah, Make sure your'e not missing a trick! Visitors in my house usually means treats - lots for good behaviour - tons for cute behaviour he he! I go for the cute option every time!!!

Wiry wags, Eric

Anonymous said...

Make room for us. We could fly down Aire Ruby and give big hugs and kisses.

Agatha and Archie said...

I mean you said hello and then you had other things that were very important things to do! But how much fun to have them there! Must have made them miss the girls even more!( although they seemed to be IN HEAVAN playing! Love A+A

Caz and Ludo the cool dude said...

Nice to see kate and paul enjoying a cuddle on the settee with all you lot. Like the group photo have to have it enlarged and put on your wall.

Ludo the cool dude

Guest Book

Followers