G'day maties,
It's taken nearly a week to get over the huge pawty that took place in NYC last weekend. We were so exhausted that it's only now I've had the energy to update my blog. Ok I should have listened to Lacie and taken things easy but you know what it's like, one pawtini then another and before you know it you're out of control. At least I didn't pop the stitches.
The girls were so happy to see their pinky B so they all sat on the lounge together and they told B all about the pawty.
Yesterday we had some special visitors who had heard of us via a mutual friend. They are an American couple from Kansas who are living in Canberra (our nations capital) for one year and they brought their 2 airedales with them. The dales are currently in quarantine and come out in 2 weeks. Anyhoo, they found out where we live and popped over to see us. Pinky said we were very unruly when they popped by but he must be mistaken cause that just isn't possible.
This video shows how I'm trying to relax on my daybed while the girls are being noisy and playful, just typical behaviour really.
Well I'm off upstairs to my bed now so I'll catch you all later.
Have a great weekend.
Noah xx

38 comments:
Noah!
So sorry that those darn girls kept bothering you while you were trying to get some slumber! But it's good to see you moving around!!!
Where did you and your clan get your collars, my human has a thing about collars!
I hope you are feeling better soon. All of the kids at work love all of the videos and pictures you put up, they laugh so much and we talk about them forever!!! Thanks for bringing happiness to all of us!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Girls are so silly aren't they?? Giggling all the time and everything!
NYC was a blast wasn't it??
I see it's Saturday down under - Happy weekend!
woofies and burfs noah and and girls...heehee dose humans prolly no how dogs act since dey got 2 dales..glad u feelin better noah...
b safe,
rocky
bear and
angel lacylulu ;)
Noah
I'm happy that youw stitches stayed intact, and that you'we welaxing..don't fowget, if you need me just shout!!!
I think the giwls wewe being just playful..I don't call that unwuly..you should see me when I'm unwooly..sheeesh
smoochie kisses
Asta
pee ess. I miss all the food fwom Italy
Did the girls told pinky B all about the party?? Ha! Sure it was a looooong talking!
For how long you will have the stitches??
Sure the girls look happy and noisy in the video!
Have a good night
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Noah, you look sooo bored in the video. You should just join in the fun & kill those ropes!
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Poor you, you should have just wrestled them down!
Noah matie..glad u is feeling better and those stitches come out monday. Good to hear your daleantibitronics have stopped the red stuff...pawscrossed its gone for good.
You lot are so lucky to get to sit on those comfy chairs.
We thought D would like the peanut butter kitkat photo!LOL LOL Holly says it's all D's fault she introduced them here to them !!!!
Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets +2
Have a great weekend!
Nothing worse then a group of giggly girls. I hope you found some peace and quiet.
Simba xx
No way that we can believe that you and your sisters are unruley, Noah!
We love that last picture of you heading upstairs to bed! How cute!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Noah, you are almost Mango-like with your ability to meditate whilst the girls are being so silly.
Slobbers,
Mango
Noah,
Thanks for being on MY side on this pal. Daddy is on team "no puppy" also but the darn kids want her. Can you believe they have even NAMED her!!! What's a girl to do??
(Pilar here....ladies I am thinking it might be a good idea as well, then I can have my princess status back along with my couch!)
cavalier kisses and nose pokes,
Willow and Pilar
Hey Noah,
Good to see you taking it easy. So it's stitches out monday, huh. You'll be back to normal in no time after that.
Very glad to hear the antibiotics worked!
Have a good weekend!
Love
Finni xx
I feel tired just watching the girls. I see they have the fleecy tuggies like you sent Cassidy at Christmas. She plays with hers lots.
Toodle pip
Harry x
Thanks for the collar info man!!! I'm gonna get me one of those bad boys, so I can be sylish like you...be honest Noah, you know you get all the ladies with your stylish good looks!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Noah Boy!
I notice you have the same problem I do trying to get a little peace, but your female problem is 3 times the trouble mine is. (By the way, I noticed that your saddle is VERY dark ~ Niiiice. You're looking good, man.)
Get some good rest buddy, and thanks for that parting booty shot of you going up the stairs.
By the way, we're posting your Miss Congeniality prize for the beard contest this coming week (finally)!
Goober love,
Stanley
that is way to cool that those people came all the way from Kansas!! It sure is nice meeting new friends.. Can't wait to hear when you meet their 2 furpuppies...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Awww you all look so sweet and innocent all lounging around like that :)
River
Wow Noah the girls are having fun while your being a good boy.Take care of those stitchs good luck with having them out.
Ludo the cool dude
noah, u shd get some decent rest...
best regards.
Hi Noah,
Do you think you'll be able to meet the american Dales when they get out of Quarantine? I don't think I'd like that quarantine stuff!
Yeah I had a stubborn cow yesterday! Silly moo! But my 2nd group was much better. i get to go today to herd sheep-someone called in sick!
I hope you had a great weekend! It's super hot here in California right now!
Velcro
You want to see unruly???Come over here and see what happens!! PL2 is in a fret becasue she is having a lot of people over for dinner nesxt Sat and she is worried we are going to bark the whole time!!! Love A+A(teehee we will!!)
Hehe girls can be a bit noisy when they are having fun, eh? Poor you, hope you had a good rest there.
We just love that cute Aire-butt heading up the stairs! Those girls sure do get rowdy! Kind of like us when we go into hyperdrive! We're glad you're feeling better, Noah!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
so glad you are feeling better!!
zen and crew
Hi Noah
How awe you feeling???
The pasta Mommi had was cawbonawa..supew yummo! it has bits of pwosciutto in it tooo..I wish I had some wight now
smoochie kisses to all of you
Asta
Hey Noah,
We dragged mom to the computer so we could say hello. Sounds like you had a great time in the city. The party sounds like wayyyy to much fun. Pawtinis???
I'm sure your people were mistaken about your being a little roudy with company. I'm sure you were the perfect gentleman.
Cookie and crew
Woo-hoo! MAJOR Airedale fun!!!
Love,
Bogart
We're a bit sedate on that blue mat...betcha you'll be glad to get those stitches removed!
Hey, the chipmunk chase has officially begun in Connecticut!
Cheers,
Sephie & Buster
What a great video! It showed you guys in action, well, some of you at least. Hehehe..
Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie
Thanks for asking about Gizmo, he is doing better, he has good days and bad ones....From Kansas? Wow, I wonder where at in KS...
Hope you are doing okay and having a wonderful day.
Deetz
Ha! Great video! You all look tired, but the girls just won't give up playing. Hee hee.
Hope you had a great weekend!
Sparky
Now Noah...it's obvious to me that you've been overdoin' it a tad. You seem exhausted. I had given the girls a regular schedule for them to follow ensuring you had enough noorishin' food, adaquet hydration, and plenty of UNDISTURBED nappies. Hmm...there seem to be some issues.
Any fevers? Cough? Hmm...
At least once/hour, you need to lie down IN PEACE.
Sweet Dreams, Noah!
Lacie
Hi Noah!
I hope you had a good rest in the weekend!
Thor
How nice to have friends visit.
The girls sure look like they're enjoying themselves
~ Girl girl
Gee Noah,
Ya look like you all were havin' a jolly good time with yer friends, mate...and ya have outdoor lounging pads too....where's my Gram now...we need ta get some of those for us too....they look real comfy now. Hope yer soon all better....
Dewey Dewster here......
A lovely group photo indeed Noah! That looked like SO much fun! Girls can be so annoying sometimes, can't they?!
Love, Herc
A lovely group photo indeed Noah! That looked like SO much fun! Girls can be so annoying sometimes, can't they?!
Love, Herc
Post a Comment