Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Boo Boo that won't go away

Tess keeps scratching her face so we had to resort to drastic measures. We're all keeping an eye on her to make sure she doesn't scratch. D & B even took her out with them last night to a friends place for dinner. She got to socialise with Mr Chip a brown miniature poodle and Arni a narki toy poodle who kept barking and growling so he had to go to his room hee hee.
Yesterday pinky tried an Elizabethan collar on Tess which she didn't like wearing at all.

Poor Tess. She isn't very happy at the moment.

Hugs and tail wags

Noah xx

28 comments:

Asta said...

Oh Tess You poow dawling.I feel fow you!!
I'm sending healing smoochies fow youw bootiful face! I habe a booboo in my eaw, and need to put medcin in it, but it's not neawly as bad as what you have. I hope you'll be pawfectly well by the weekend fow the big bash at youw place..I can't wait
smoochie kisses to You and Noah, and Willow and Lucy too

Asta

Anonymous said...

Oh Poor Tess! We are sorry woo boo boo isn;t getting better. We sure hope it heals soon so woo can get the lampshade off woo beautiful head!
Hugs,
Sitka

The Zoo Crew said...

We sure hope your boo boo heals quickly so you can dump the lampshade!!!!

Hugs from NM :)

Kai

BrandytheGreat said...

Aww, poor Tess, I know how horrible that stupid collar feels!

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

Oh poor Tess, those collars are horrible things to wear.
Hope you are all better soon.
Love Miss Ellie and Baz

Hero said...

That's what an Elizabethan collar looks like? My mom told me I might have to wear one later this week after my snip snip operation, but I didn't know that it looked like that! Poor Tess. At least she won't be the only one who has to suffer such a stupid looking collar. Tell her that my heart goes out to her.

much love,
Hero

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We want to wish your mom a very Happy Mom's Day. Canine Mom's and human Mom's are very special people.. Be sure and give your Mom extra kisses on this very special day!!

Happy Mom's Day!!
Gus and Louie

BenTheRotti said...

Oh poor poor Tess!! Bless her! Hope the nasty itchyness goes away soon.

Love, licks and tailwags,


Ben xxxxx

Gaia the Airedale said...

Poor Tess she looks so cute and silly in that huge Elizabethan collar, no wonder she hates it, its HUGE! Hang in there tess...

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Duke said...

Awwwwww, we feel so badly for you, Tess! We hope the booboo heals real soon for you! The lampshade sure doesn't look like any fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Bogart H. Devil said...

Aw Tess, I'm sending you big Aire Zen and Aire Kisses to get better soon and get rid of that awful collar. Those are the worst!!!

Love,
Bogart

Mack said...

Oh poor baby. Please give Miss Tess some healing Macky sugars for me.

Southbaygirl said...

Tess you have a satellite dish around your neck! that sucks! I've never had one-but my cats have, and they hate it so it must be awful!!! Mom found a place that sells soft collars instead of the hard plastic ones-maybe you could have your humans check it out in case you need to wear it again in the future-hopefully not! It's a US company...but maybe they could ship to Australia..

http://www.pjspawsandclaws.com/store/detail/index.cfm?nPID=416&gclid=CMPsxvLy1ZICFSrNiQodNjzB6g

Hope all of you had a great weekend with your humans!!

Velcro

Kirby said...

Oh poor Tess! I hope your face heals real soon. I hated my cone, it's no fun for a dog. So, I hope the itches stop and you can loose the cone!

Your pal,
Kirby

Thor and Jack said...

Poor Tess! I hope you get better soon! That collar is horrible!

Love and licks
Thor

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah!
Poor Tess! I really hope she gets better soon!
Take care of her, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Charlie said...

Earth to Tess... Earth to Tess... I am receiving you loud and clear! The collar sucks but at least you get good reception.
- Charlie

i said...

Poor Tess...you sure don't look very happy there. Cheer up, I'm sure the e-collar will be off soon before you know it.

Asta Marie said...

Noah...Poor Tess...that does not look like a comfortable neck piece she has on... we have seen those before around here but not since Alfie had one..I hope she feels better.....Tell yer Mom, Happy Mother's Day from us here in the "Burgh"....we're back home after our week in the country with stories to tell.

Asta Marie, WFT and Mother too....

Charlie Daniels said...

Hello Hello Tess Tess.

Does Does Everything Everything Sound Sound Echoey Echoey In In There There ?

I hope you can lose that huge collar soon.

Cheers

Charlie

Neko said...

Lampshades are a cross to bear for sure. My friend Roma had one for a whole week after she got the snip snip. Hang in there. Love,Neko

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh the dreaded collar...we both know that one....We are seding tons of healing smoochies to you! Love A+A

Faya said...

Tess, here is Véronique.... one word and I come to take care of you ok ? Kisses, Véronique & Faya

Dexter said...

Tess the conehead. Watch out. She might start picking up transmissions from outer space.

Deetz said...

Why does she keep scratching her face? her neck is really red I see.....awe, I hope she is feeling better soon. Sending paw hugs and slobbery kisses
Deetz

Stanley said...

Hey, Tessie Girl!

At least you can pull off that lampshade look better than most pups! You look pretty cute for being so miserable.

BUmmer about your boo boo. I'm sending a truckload of healing goober smooches to ya, sweet thing!

Goober love,
Stanley

Eric said...

Tess, oh, Tess, that's not fair,it looks painful, hope it clears up soon.Sending special squarie nuzzles and lickies for healing.
Wiry wags, Eric.

Lenny said...

Poor Tess. I hate the e-collar.

Your friend, Lenny

Guest Book

Followers