It was so nice of Bryan to build us a new kennel. Finally he finished painting it, this alone took a month of Sundays. Check out the great colours. These are the colours of our house, well they will be when B eventually paints the house..... See the kennel and the house are going to match..how cute is that!
Naturally we were a bit wary of the kennel so we had to be convinced to go in. The treats worked very well, no surprise there. Willow has taken to it like a pig in mud and I had a nice sleep in it this morning. So all up we're pretty happy with our new kennel.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah xx

41 comments:
That's a very nice kennel and you doggies can all fit in there at the same time. :)
~ Girl girl
Do each of you have your own bedrooms in there? What a beautiful house!
Hey, Willow - is yours and Putter's pawty taking place in this new house?
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi Noah
That is a super kennel. Do you think B could put one together for us in 2010 when he is over here. We are quite happy to supply tools and paint brushes??????!!!!!!!
Molly and Taffy
Hey Noah - your kennel looks like mine, Dad made mine for me when I was a wee boy! Unfortunately I now have to share it with Miss Mindy! Do you all fit in it - or does it have an open back door!!!!
Alf
I love your kennel. Ma and pa are thinking of getting one for us as we are loving being outside as much as we can.
Toodle pip
Harry x
We love it love it love it!! We want to commission B to build us one - we'll send him a photo of our house too so he can match it up just like yours matches! We think you are very brave going inside there - I'm not sure we'd be so keen straight away.... Gert is scared of everything, even the saucepans in the kitchen and I'm scared of balloons.
Is that where your kennel is going to live? How nice!
Love Molly sand Gertrude
xx
(ps - looking forward to the pawty.....)
That was nice of Bryan to paint your house first!
- Charlie
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is one great house! Does it have a flat screen tv (Archie made me ask that??)And is the living room air conditioned?? Just lovely!! Love A+A Are you taking guests like your PL'S??
That is a lovely new house. We call ours condo's but they are just the ones you find at Pet Smart not a sporty one like you two have..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
You guys sure know who has the treats!!!!
That house is so pretty! Bryan must be very handy.
Hi, Noah!
Your new kennel sure is nice! Glad you all enjoy it!
I had one when I came to live with my mom but I never liked it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
That sure is a nice house!! Do you all go in there at the same time?
Kai
What a GREAT kennel! I wonder how many of you can fit in there at once!
What a beautiful house! Is there any spare guest room in the house? ;-)
Noah! I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages! Okay first of all...you all sit so very nice for treats...second of all, are your pinkies gonna put a couch or something in the kennel for you?
Hehehe, hope you are a having a good week so far!
As it's getting hotter here, I wish that I could go play with you in Australia where it's starting to cool down!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Ohhhhhhh ! I have to show this to my Véronique.....
Kisses, Faya
That's a lovely house. Is it big enough for all of you?
That is a great house. We need one now, too!!
What a great house.
Simba x
Can you all fit in there? It doesn't seem like you can.
Lots of Licks, Ruby
That is a neat lil house, but can all of you fit? I see Ruby wants to know also....Probably lots of others too...I think you should all have separate living quarters all attached together....probably be years before that would all get painted, uh?
Deetz
Great stuff ! Of course your new kennel should be painted before the big house does ! ;-)
Hi Noah!
Your kennel looks grrrreat! I'm sure you'll all like it... And I'm sure it'll look great once the real house in painted, too!
Sparky
Noah
I love youw new kennel,I think it's a lovely colow, and I'd like to wesewve a woom..dou you give bweakfast with an ovewnight stay??
I just wead that Lucy is the same Birfday as Willow..is that Twue??cause then I should have included hew wif a Birfday hat..Oh no......did I mess up???
I can't wait to come
smoochie kisses
ASTA
I think my mum finally fixed the video on my blog...duh...humans!
Is Tess still wearing the funny hat? Poor Tess. It would be hard to play bitey face with that thing on.
Deetz
Can you all get in that house together? We don't have anything as nice as that.
Sweetest Noah...
You four looked adorable in ur new housie...hmm...find out if there is an electric outlet in there for a um blender...we'll be needin' it this weekend...Tess won't even remember her face is itchie when I get that blender growlin'.....
Would it be inappropriate for you and me to have a campout in the new house??? I'll be good....
Lacie
Spiffy looking new kennel, buds! Can all 4 of you fit in there at ONCE??! That would be a nice little pawty pad, or a good place to get all cozy on a rainy day.
Very cool.
Goob love & house warming smooches,
Stanley
Pinky is getting a great big kissy on the forehead from me.....blushing.....
Have you been lickin Tess is boo boo..? We have the cleanest mouths ya know
Deetz
Wow look at all of you so happy for your new kennel! It is so nice I would be thrilled too! Until I get big I have the one my old dad sent me in the aire-plane. Take care!
puppy breath,
-Gaia
That is a beautiful Kennel. Can you all fit in there together?
That is a beautiful Kennel. Can you all fit in there together?
Woo- tickety- boo new kennel! is it magic and expands to fit the number of doggies that go inside... like the Tardis on Dr. Who... but I guess you don't have Dr. Who do you?
Wiry wags, Eric
WOW! What a fancy-pantsy kennel you have there! It sure does look nice...How does it sleep though? Let me know, okay?!
Wow Noah...that's a really nice house ya all have....nice of Bryan ta paint it up so pretty.....our Gram uses the treat in the house trick too..that's how Toby knows he's supposed ta get in his crate when Gram and Pa go out....in goes the treat...in goes Toby....me and Mom know the treat is comin' and we're in the crate waitin'...
Dewey Dewster here......
Hi Noah,
Great house you have there! You daddy is a clever man. Can all four of you fit in there? We loved the video and could almost smell those treats!
Lix
J&D
Alright Dales!!
SOrry I had to leave the pawty for a bit, but I'm back with supplies, and just finished another large batch of my grandma's Goober Dip! There's a whole wading pool full of it outside, and you can dip bully sticks, pig ears, or yourself!
What did I miss while I was gone?
And, hey. Where's a guy supposed to find a blender around here? I forgot mine.
Having a great time,
Stanley
Giggle, Giggle...that Stanley...AS IF I wouldn't have extra blenders!!!!
I have Baby Gaia with me Noah...she's a tiny Dale pup...I'm watchin' her for the weekend...I'm also mixin' her formula so I don't think the noise of the blender in the kennel will wake her up tonight (grin grin...)...she's gonna have her own cribbie....Wow...ur mom really has the giggle thing down, doesn't she???!!!!!
I'm gonna go over and pull Stella outta that dip pool...she's easy to find...she's practicin' her snorkelin'....
Noah...can you find me a straw for this pawtini????
Lacie
What an awesome kennel! looks very cozy!
Velcro
whoooOOOOOo0 ----> nice house guys.... now the pinkie needs to build different wings...for each dale to have a place to be...
theBUSTER, Ms.Persephone & ms. Blue
It looks really nice!
Post a Comment