Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Barkday Putter & Willow

Here we are RUBY..... down here!!!!!!!
G'day Maties!!!!!
It's party time.


Aire-ruby has landed and everyone has arrived at our B&B here in the Blue Mountains. We all got together for a photo in the front yard. Then the Pinkies brought out lots of plates of bacon and eggs for everyone. We need energy for a big day on the harbour.







Photo by Koobuss

After everyone settled into their kennels (Lacie has made herself comfy in my new kennel and little Gaia is in there with her. She needs babysitting) we headed down to Sydney Harbour to do a spot of sailing.



Photo by Asta


We hired a Catamaran this afternoon: On board is Pacco, Joey, Lola, Penny, Puff, Tanner, Faith, Willow(birthday girl), Amber-Mae, Sophie & Finni. Asta and Stanley are at the back as long with Herc and Putter(birthday girl).

Penny is doing her best here to hang on to Stella who accidently fell overboard. Ok who pushed her over?????? Stanley, why are you hiding behind that sail .....hmmm.Pacco is watching Scruffy who hired some snorkeling gear ........ he must be fearless......matie, there are sharks in there ya know!!!!!


Photo by Asta
We headed down to Bondi Beach to get some rays. The weather is gorgeous and some of us went in for a dip. Alf even took a scooner of beer into the surf. Asta with Lacie as pilot have hired a plane to drag the happy birthday sign across the beach.
Flash is chasing Peanut. Cassidy & Harry with Babystan are looking on. Lorenza is wearing a stunning dress. There Eric, Ruby and GG, Mack at Rubys feet. Lucy, Willow ,Tess and Herc singing to Putter. Pearl Maggie and Mitch goofing off. Happy Gaia Petra , T Bone with his lobster & eel. Joey has a bottle of vino and wearing a vest cause he's a bit cold. Noah is playing the didgeridoo for Willow and Putter. Penny & Poppy are there too.
Molly, Shearman, Butchy, Molly & Gertrude and Taffy and Snickers with her pink bandana with Asta Marie, Dewey, Sitka, MJ, Toby and Thor who is enjoying the sun and sand.
Faya is in her red undershirt and Alf and Mindy and Stanley are swimming and look there's Blue waving from the boat.


Hugs and tail wags


Noah xx

25 comments:

Molly and Gertrude said...

Wowie!! We are all having so much fun doen under and your photos really show it! We are sooo looking forward to climbing Ayres Rock - we are the mountain dales after all! Scruffy was so brave to go in with the snorkelling gear and poor little Stella.....
The weather is good and the sun is shining on your party guys! Happy Birthday!!
Love Mol and Gert (party gals)
xx

Stanley said...

Hey, Kids!

I've been trying to find Willow in all the hubbub to give her her birthday smooch. I grabbed Putter when Herc's head was turned so I could plant one on her!

Thank you to everydog who helped me look for Stella in the wading pool full of Goober Dip. Lacie's the one who finally pulled her out. (I guess she borrowed Scruffy's snorkel and took it for a spin).

I'm off to grab some more grub so I can recharge! You Aussies sure know how to tend the barbie!

Goober love & birthday smooches for EVERYONE,
Stanley

Kyanite said...

I'm so glad it was a gloriously sunny day, so tired of the cold rain this w/e, you can see by how blue I am!
Really enjoyed the sail, while you all pawtied in the beach - catch you later.

Pats & pets
Blue

Faya said...

Wooooohooooo I like Australian Beer...it is the best....hic....sorry...
Kiss-hic ! Faya

Duke said...

How did everybody get an earlier flight? AireRuby hasn't picked us up yet! We're just DYING to get there! Don't have too much fun without us, okay?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Happy Birthday Willow! That was the best party ever! Can I have some beer next time? I like the yeast...yea the yeast! Heheheheeh!

Come check out mine or Chef's blog!!!! It's up! It's time! The Goody Exchange is on! I'm so excited! Help spread the word! This is gonna be the best event ever!

Hehehe, Woohoo! Go team dogs with Blogs!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Harry said...

I loved Australia. You are so lucky to live out here!
Willow, I hope you've had a simply wonderful birthday.

Toodle pip
Harry x

Gaia the Airedale said...

OMG I had no idea Id have so much fun today! Australia was AMAZING! And meeting everyone was great too. Lacie didnt lie Air-Ruby is a fantastic way to travel! better than the plane I flew in hehe

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Lorenza said...

Australia is great! Sure it was fun being there all together celebrating Willow and Putter!
Thanks for inviting us!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Moco said...

This has just been so much fun. Happy Birthday to Putter and Willow with many more to come.

Joe Stains said...

omdog I sure hope someone packed the sunscreen, I don't have much fur!!!

Persephone and Buster said...

Wow! You can play the didgeridoo? While drinking a schooner of Foster's Pale Ale? Cool...

The beach looks pretty nice--we hope those airedale-eating Great Whites stayed away!

Looks like an awesome birthday party in the Antipodes!

Cheers,

Buster & Persephone

Asta said...

love that cake..Happy Birfday Willow and Puttew!!! Wheeee!!!
Austwalia is the bootifulles
smoochie kises,ASTA

Southbaygirl said...

Happy Birthday Willow and Putter! Sorry i missed the party! I hope everyone had fun!

Velcro

Kirby said...

Hey Noah,

I am having the best time. Australia totally rocks! I'm loving the beer, the food, everything is just perfect. It should be Putter and Willow's birthday everyday! Woo Hoo!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Willow! Happy Happy Barkieday! You and Putters' pawty just the bestest fun we have ever had! You girlies sure know how to show all your friendzees a good time. Love Australia! We jus love it

May all your wishes come true.
Love LIcks & waggin TX tails barking loud fur the barkieday girl xo

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Yikes....Putter's blog linked to here and I signed your guestbook before noticing this was not Willow's blog! Nice to meet you!
--JB

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

What a day!!!!!!!

Oh my...I don't know when I last had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun...did anyone give Stella a bath and get that dip offa her?? She was startin' to crust over...

Flyin' that plane with Asta was amazing....landing wasn't so amazing...they didn't want it back, did they???

Oh...Noah...Gaia's asleep...(grin....)

Lacie

Charlie Daniels said...

I had the biggest smile on my face reading this post ..... it sounds like it was a great day.

Charlie

Thor and Jack said...

Happy Barkday Willow and Putter!
Australia is great!

Thor

Alf said...

Wow - what wonderful party pictures. We certainly had a great time - you see I can swim over there where the water is warmer, it's too cold at home.

Alf n Mindy xx

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Great photos pal! Curious that Blue is in your photos cos she was visiting me at the time! Hehehe! Jx

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy -

We had such a great time this past weekend. Thanks for having us - it's our first trip to Australia.

Happy Birthday, Willow! At least we are not sending belated wishes.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Eric said...

Ah, this is the life...hic, any more of those tinnies maties?? And Koobus and Asta are just pawfect at capturing the wildlife there...big thanks to them for taking me along.

Waggin birthday wishes..
Eric x x

Finni said...

Happy Birthday Willow and Putter!
I loved the catamaran and the beach and the Blue Mountains and ... everything. What a great pawty!!
Love
Finni xx

Guest Book

Followers