After our day on Sydney Harbour yesterday we headed off into the outback for some four wheel driving. The Thuglets decided that running along side the 4 Wheel drive would be more fun while we all watched on. There's Mango, Herc, Putter, Molly and Gertrude inside the car while on top there is Toffy, JB our new cat matie, Kershey and Kaci, Clover, Rocky, Casper, Nikki, Buddy, Mocco and Simba.
Those crazy Thuglets even brought along their balls....lol.Eventually we arrived at Ayres Rock. It was an exhausting climb to the top and very dangerous in parts but most of us managed it without falling off.
Girl Girl was a bit worried about climbing to the top as it is rather huge. Lorenza got stuck halfway up and needed help. Pacco has so much energy she ran up and down quite a few times while we all watched in amazement. The rest of us were all done just trying to get to the top. Good on those that made it.
On the way back to NSW we decided to make a quick detour to The Great Barrier Reef in Queensland. Willow thought it would be fun to give some of our maties a scuba diving lesson. I didn't even realise she was a qualified instructor. Taffy took to it very well. We were worried that he would chew through his equipment but no it was all ok. There is Lacie underneath him.
Ruby is there with Koobuss underneath her. Asta is over on the right hand side and Babystan watching out for her just above. Lola and Willow are in the centre. Lola is listening carefully as Willow bubbles out instructions. It's a bit hard to understand her under the water. There's Sparky on the upper right and Katie on the bottom right.
The sights and colours under the sea are just gorgeous.
Some of the wheelies took a trip out to Jim Jim Falls. This attraction is probably a lesser known sight here in Oz but very beautiful. All the wheelies had to put their wheels into four wheel drive mode as it was a bit on the rough side and muddy in parts. Myrna got stuck at one point and Gilbert and Seymour had to haul her out. How embarrassing....
On the way back to the Bed & Breakfast we stopped at Leura Cascades. This is only around the corner from home so some of the gang went back as they were too exhausted after partying for 2 days.
Here we have Crikit, Spartacus (Sparky), Jake and JH looking up. Then there is Katie having a roach on the rocks, Eric and Asta looking down. Teka is trying to dig into the rocks...maybe looking for gold and Sam and Zorra doing a dive off the rocks.
On the bottom row is Sparky and our new airegal friend George. Also there's Ellie and I having a private moment.
Mango, Gussie and Willow the black dale are right on the bottom of the photo.

We had a blast at the party. Willow & Putter want to thank everyone for coming all the way down to Australia. Ruby did a great job on the invite and Asta and Koobuss were wonderful photographers and went to so much trouble for us, thank you both. Finally we want to thank Maggie and Mitch for their help too.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah xx

35 comments:
Now that was some pawty!
Did enjoy the trip down under.
Astra & Koobie are such great photographers!
Pats & pets to all.
Blue
What a awesome trip with so many new sights! We are having the BEST time! Does the pawty have to ever end?!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
What a great party! I loved cooling off in the water fall.
Mango
Wow! That was amazing to see you all on top of Ayres Rock and not even looking tired. Must have been an invigorating party.
Your country is so beautiful! I didn't want to leave!!
Great party, really enjoyed it, especially loved the water sport activities.
Woofs from
Molly and Taffy...still on board flight BA 007 into LHR, due to land breakfast time yesterday!!
Happy Birthday again, Willow! It was so fun meeting you and celebrating your big day with you and so many friends!
Happy birfday, Willow. We sure had a pawsome time! Hope we didn't mess the place up too bad!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
Hey Noah... So glad you're pawticipating in the Goody Exchange. Maybe you could post a little something on your blog so everydog at your end will know about it.
Loved the pics of all you pawty animals!
xox Chef
the pawty was great... n i love the running up n down part the most...
There's nothing like a wild pawty to pick up your spirits....and that one is a ton of fun.....Happy Belated barkday Willow and Putter from the clan here in the Burgh....Australia is awesome..
Dewey Dewster here........
What a party it was.....Hi Noah hope you are rested up!!!
Deetz
You all had such a wonderful time. Have a safe trip home..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
we had so much fun! sorry we had to cut out for some rest! you did a great job with the pics!
Oh My...I think I might just be too tired to leave...perhaps, Willow, I might stay on for a few days to recooperate???
I hope your peeps got all the fuses replaced...these industrial strength blenders use up a few more kilowatts than usual....the candlelight was bootiful in the new kennel ur Dad built...it was such a shame that Gaia accidentally knocked it over and we had that small fire....I loved watchin' the Wheelies help the firemen with the hoses...it seemed an awful lot of water for one kennel...um...the flood was fun too!!! Thank heavens we got those life preservers on Girl Girl and all those drunke...er tipsy Roos....
I think I better go now...Lucy and I are going to work on some lessons...she's teachin' me some Attitude Adjustment strategies....like how to get males to change their attitudes....
Gotta run...
Lacie
Pee Ess...
Did Ellie leave yet??? Just wondering.
Lac
Hi, Noah!
Thanks for having us there! We had a great time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
What a super party, thanks for having me! I've never visited the land down under :-)
George
I loved traveling to visit you. It was a great time with greater friends.
You guys were under the water? that's kinda scary!
I'm jealous it's cool where you are-but I guess it is almost winter time for you!!! Wish i was there for the winter!!
Velcro
What a pawsome pawty. Happy Birthday to you Willow. :)
~ Girl girl
What great photos. Looks like everyone had a good time.
Simba x
OMG! Willow!
Thank you so muchest everest for such a great time in Australia! It was just pawsomest everest!
Love,
Putter ...:)
Wow! We did enjpy our ride in that 4x4 with our heads in the wind - that was the best trip ever!! Thanks for such a great pawty guys, you really do know how to throw a bash. I think we've seen more Aussie sights than our mum and dad have now, and goodness are we tired now! Same place same time next year hey?
Love Molly and Gertrude
xx
(did we get a doggie bag??)
Thanks again for such a fun time! Me hopes Willow (and Putter) had the bestest birthday ever!
Nibbles
Cassidy x
Hey pals, what a pawsome pawty! I only wish I could have been there. Happy Barkday, Willow! J x
Hey Willow, happy bark day from Kitty Cantrell! I hope your pinkies spoil you rotten and you get lots of yummy treats today. I know your mummy pinkie is going out on the town tonight with my mummy pinkie, but they still love us heaps.
Meow, meow, Kitty Cantrell xxxx
Whoo hoo! You doggies know how to pawty!
--JB
Happy Barkday, Willow.
Luv
Snowball
You guys down under really know how to throw a pawty! What a blast! Pals it was pawsome!
Your country is beautiful, thanks for showing us the sights . .
Happy Birthday Willow and Putter.
Wags, Eric x
That was a great pawty, and it was so nice to get together with everybody!
Thanks for a great time!
Love
Finni xx
grate pawty..
happy barkday friend....
a big hug
So sorry I missed your birthday, wow, what a party!!!!! Looks like you had fun.
Can we email you a barkday card? Our email is balboablogger at yahoo dot com
So sorry I missed your birthday, wow, what a party!!!!! Looks like you had fun.
Can we email you a barkday card? Our email is balboablogger at yahoo dot com
Frenchie SNorts
Balboa
I had a BLAST at the pawty guys! Thanks for being such great hosts. And, Willow? I hope you don't mind the big juicy goober smooch I planted on you for your birthday. It's a GooberStanian tradition.
Goober love,
Stanley
Post a Comment