Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thank you Faya

First of all I want to say a big thank you to all my friends who came to Australia to help Putter and I celebrate our birthdays. I'm overwelmed by all the birthday wishes and I even met some new dog pals which was great.

Secondly, and this is very important, the party would never have happened without the help of Asta, Koobuss, Ruby and Maggie & Mitch....thank you all xxxx

Lastly I got a big surprise today when a package arrived from my friend Faya. I got a lovely pink piggy, a big ball, a soft boomerang and 4 daledanas. There was also a lovely Swiss keyring and the best picture of Faya. Thanks Faya and Veronique for thinking of me xxxx
Quarantine may have taken something from the package because our laws are very strict. They didn't say what they took unfortunately.


I also received 2 lovely e-cards today one from Balboa and one from Rocky, Bear and Angel Lacylulu. They're both so sweet.

Thanks for making my birthday so special.
Love Willow xx

25 comments:

Faya said...

Waouw you already received it ! ... I don't think something is missing. I have not put food in it so I don't know what could be missing...oh yes I know....a little little "coussin" with swiss herbs that smell good...ok it was only herbs not marijuana...hahaha...
Kisses, Faya

Anonymous said...

Aww Willow i'm soo sorry for missing your birthday that ails wouldn't let me on the computer she was soo busy with all the awards to my friends.
Anyway HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
i see you had a great time with all the cards from all your friends i soo pleased for you.

check out my post on good friends part 1 and part 2 there is a wee surprise for you's all there. hope you's like it.

lots of licks

xox

Petra said...

It was so fun to be at your party, Willow! Your birthday was so special because YOU are so special. Here's to a great year!

Simba and Jazzi said...

Hope you enjoyed your special day.

Simba x

Jake of Florida said...

We loved seeing parts of Australia and sharing your barkday pawty excitement!!

Wire woofs,

Jake and Just Harry

Duke said...

We had a blast at your pawty, Willow and we're so glad that it was a huge success for both you and Putter! Faya sent awesome gifts! You guys will look sharp in those bandanas! We love that pink piggy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Willow! I hope you had the best birthday ever! I definitely enjoyed playing on the beach!
Thanks for letting me bring Larry the Lobster and Eli/Elli/Stripes the Eel!!!

We have you all signed up for the International Goody Exchange! Stay posted on Sunday we will be posting the list!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Moco said...

I so enjoyed myself at your party. It was great fun. You deserve all the pressies that you get. Have a great year.

Lizzy said...

Willow,

I bet you must have had a grrrreat party! That was very sweet of Faya to send you those presents. You must have been very excited to get them in the mail!

I hope you have a grrrrEAT day,

Sparky

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Willow, what a shame the nasty customs people stole one of your presents from Faya! Still, you got some pawsome stuff! Jx

Lacy said...

w00f's Noah and girls....you welcome fur ur carwd willow, we iz glad u liked it...and u shure got a bunch of pressies...we had a pawsome time at da pawty...glad u invited us..

b safe,
~rocky and company~

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You got some really cool presents there. We love your card too... They are so talented...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Willow...Faya sent us piggies too!!! Wait till ya have em when one of the peeps is dozing and there's all this grunting and oinking...it wakes em up everytime!!!

What a lovely pawty you all had! I hope ur mom didn't spend too long cleanin up after I left. The Roos produce large quanities of um..well...Roo Poo...(sounds like a name for a bad children's book...) I tried to use the scooper on it, but I'm rather height challenged...

I hope Stella didn't get back in the dippy pool...she may never leave....

Give my greetings to ur sweet Bro...tell him I miss him....

Lacie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Willow!
Sure it was great to be there with your celebraing your big day!
You got very nice presents from Faya! and the cards are beautiful too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i said...

What a great birthday you had there! What lovely presents and cards too! Have a good weekend now!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah.. you had a pawsome birthday pawty with nice gifts from friends. :)

~ Girl girl

Stanley said...

Willow Girl!

Happy Happy birthday again! I'm sending even more juicy goob smooches your way!

That Faya sends the best presents! I hope you love your porker pig as much as I do. It's a BLAST!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Cassidy said...

You be so lucky, parties AND presents, whee!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

The Black and Tans. said...

That was a fantastic pawty. We loved Australia, the sand, sea, surf and all sights, absolutely marvellous. Thank you for inviting us.

Molly and Taffy

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Willow,
Happy Belated Birthday! It looks like you had a great time partying and getting presents.
Lix
J&D

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I hope you guys have recovered from the pawty! It was great fun.
--JB

Princess Patches said...

That piggy looks like lots of fun! You will look pawsome in your new 'daledanas! Faya is a pawsome friend! We sure had fun at your pawty. I, Poppy still have some sand in my hairs.

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

George the Pup said...

What wonderful gifts - sounds like it was a super birthday! Thanks for letting me come to the party - it was pawesome!

Eric said...

Pals the pawty rocked!! Amazing to join you down under-I had the bestest time ever.Thanks soooooo
much. Wags Eric

Lenny said...

I'm sorry I missed your birthday, Willow! It looks like it was great! I'm glad!

Your friend, Lenny

Guest Book

Followers