Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Miss Congeniality Award

G'day Maties,
First of all I want to thank my friend Stanley for the package that arrived in the mail today. I won the Miss Congeniality Award in the first ever annual Gooberstanian Beard Growing Competition. Stanley, you, Stella and your girl are very generous, thanks matie, I really love it. We're going to the Million Paws walk in a couple of weeks and we're each going to wear one of the great bandanas that you sent. My sissies have already picked which one they want. We really love the magnet with your piccie on it and the photo of you running with your tongue hanging out. Good shot buddy.
Tess thought she'd check out the prize too. This black tubey thing is used in dairy farming. Hey Stanley, Bryan told me that because he grew up on a farm in NZ. At first he couldn't work out why it was there haa haa haaa. Excellent matie!!! The beef puff was fantastic. I've already eaten it. Wonder how it got past the beagles at Sydney Airport.


Lastly May 8th is Mr T-Bone Beasley's National Stuffie Appreciation Day. What an honour to all stuffies. Here is a group shot of the stuffies that live with us. That is our original stuffie Terry on the far left, then we've got monkey boy at the back, Noah junior on the right and Baby Noah in front.


Have a great week everyone.

Hugs and tail wags

Noah xx

27 comments:

Mack said...

What a great group shot!

We have those udder toy thingys and we love to play tug of war with em!

Duke said...

You got Mitchy and mom's favorite tug toy, Noah! You're gonna love it!
What a great shot of all of you with your Wire stuffie!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Stanley said...

Noah Boy!

You epitomize the Miss Congeniality Award! You deserved hours of fun with that udder tug. I hope you got at least a few tugs in before your sissy destroyed it!

Glad the beef puff made it. I was wondering if it would. Hope you get a few minutes of playtime with Smoochie Fish before he bites the dust. If your sissies are ANYTHING like my sissy, I imagine most toys are gone in 60 seconds (or less)!

Love the stuffy photos! Doesn't look to me like they've been chewed on. Am I right?

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

what a great post this week. We loved all those pics of you guys and the ones with your stuffies. Very cool, Noah!

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Noah! Those are some awesome stuffies!! How the heck did your pinkies get you all to sit so still, especially with a stuffie around? You have some great restraint!

Did you know they have some Airedale proof stuffies? They are called Tuff Toyz. My Larry the Lobster came from there, and for the life of me I can't thoroughly destroy him! If you go to www.mydogtoy.com you will see all the stuffies. The rated 10 toy is suppose to be the strongest! A lion can't even destroy it. I like to think that we are as big and strong as a lion!

Go team Noah and his stuffies!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Faya said...

I am like Mr. Beasley.... How did she do to get you all 4 on the same picture and looking so quiet ... de vrais anges ! What did she promised you ?
Stanley is a great friend ....
Kisses, Faya

Lacy said...

woof's noah and girls, wowzers u got sum pawsome stuffs from stanley...mama iz in awe of u mama, how did she git u all smilin at the pictur taker at one time...

b safe,
~rocky~

Deetz said...

Awe that was awefully sweet of Stanley, Stella and their family to send that package with all the goodies...I am so glad the Beagles didn't sniff it out. I really like the group picture of you guys.
Pawsome hugs to all of you
Deetz

Lizzy said...

Congratulations on winning Stanley's beard growing contest! That's awesome. The presents inside that package are awesome, too!

Those are some pretty cool Stuffies. I love that group picture of you all!

Sparky

Asta said...

Noah
Isn't Stanny the best??
Those awe gweat pwesents you got..I hope you have loads of fun wif them..
Youw Stuffies awe adowable..I loved seeing them..I'm busy loading my camewa fow Willow's pawty..it should be a blast
smoochie kisses
Asta

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah!
Stan sent you very nice presents!
I was thinking the same about the treats! Someone did not do his job at the airport but glad for you!!
You have very nice stuffies!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor and Jack said...

Those are great pictures of you all and your stuffies! Cool!

Thor

Kirby said...

Way to go Noah! Those are some great prizes from Stanley. I hope you all enjoyed playing with and eating everything. Mom wants to know how your pinkies get you all to pose so nicely. She can never get a good pic of me with another dog. I'm always trying to play with the other dog. He he!

Your pal,
Kirby

Joe Stains said...

what great pressies! I want one of those cow milker things too!! We can't wait for stuffie day!

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Cool pressies from the Best Goobers in Kansas!!! And you totally deserved it !! Stan sent us one of the cow things...we're gonna take it outside and see if we can destroy it out there....mmmmmmmmmmm....

We have to gather our stuffies together for a group photo this week...that should be interestin'...they NEVER hold still!!

Great pics!!!

Scruffy

Southbaygirl said...

If you take the stuffing out of your stuffies-are they still stuffies?

Velcro

Girl Girl Hamster said...

What pawsome gifts from Stanley. And stuffie appreciation day is a pawsome idea. ;)

~ Girl girl

Simba and Jazzi said...

You've been cloned!!!

Simba xx

Cassidy said...

Love that last photo of you all. That black tube thing looks great for tuggie!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Dexter said...

I'm confused. Is the last photo of stuffies too?

Mango

P.S. I am coming to Willow and Putter's birthday party and bringing pee-wee.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You are so lucky.. Congrads enjoy all your treats..

Big sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Charlie Daniels said...

Hey! Congrats to you! Treats ... Yum ! :-)

i said...

Congrats on the award! That's a really nice group picture of you guys!

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Happy National Stuffie Appreciation Day!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Eric said...

Wow, what Mom is melting at the sight of all the handsome aires together.Pawsome pictures pals.

Me I'm so envious you can grow beards. Do you have any growing tips you can give me?

Wagging at you and your Momi.

Eri c x

Agatha and Archie said...

What lovely pezzies..that Stannie..We LOVE LOVE LoVE those stuffies(can you guess why??!!) Love A+A

Lenny said...

Great foxie stuffies! And great group picture! You all look fabulous!

Guest Book

Followers