G'day Maties,
First of all we'd like to invite you all to a really fun birthday party for my sister Willow and our good friend Putter who are both turning 4 in May. Putter was born on May 18 and Willow May 21 so they thought it would be fun to have a combined barkday celebration. They put their thinking caps on and decided to have it down here in Oz. Our friends Ruby, Asta and Maggie have helped us plan the event, thanks you three. Ruby did a wonderful invite for us and Asta is the official photographer. 
Willow & Putter would love it if you could join us on May 19 & 20 for all the fun. They've planned all kinds of fun things to do like climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge, visiting Ayres Rock and the Olgas and hopefully a trip to the Great Barrier Reef. So if you're in the party mood and would like to see Australia book your seat on Aire-Ruby and come on down. We'd love to see you !!!
Noah xx
Noah: Over to you Tess
Tess: Thanks Noah
Tess here, my face, my face, my beautiful face. Look at this photo and you'll see a horrible boo boo on the side of my face. To make matters worse Bryan sprayed anticeptic spray on it and the spray is PINK. Crikey....this is terrible. The pink hangs around for ages and ages. How am I going to look going to all these parties with a pink blob on my face.....sigh. B says I'm being a drama queen but a girl has got to look her best I say. Maybe I can try to wash it off.
Tess xx


42 comments:
The pawties are going to be pawsome!!! I can't wait - W00t!!!
And Tess...you are still totally bootiful, don't you worry!!! And you look great in pink!!!
Lots of Licks, Ruby
just put some on the other side, I always see ladies smearing pink junk on their cheeks!!!
Can't wait for the biiiig pawty! Oh Tess, how did that boo boo get there in the 1st place? It doesn't look all that bad if you ask me. Maybe you could spray the other side of the face so that it's balanced & it will look like you've put on some blusher. Just my two cents worth. Hee!
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Gee Noah...sure would like to come to yer pawty..I shall have to book a seat on Aire Ruby....Ya know my big bruver, Brian went to Australia a few years ago and had a look around 'n we saw some pics of it...bootiful country...what happened to yer face Tess...looks like ya had a bit of a spat there..ya know Toby, who I might add is smaller than me...ripped off one of my eyebrows a few weeks ago cause he got into a tiff with me....it still hasn't grown back yet...be more careful maties....
Dewey Dewster here....
Hi, Noah!
Sure I want to go to the party! I have made my reservation with Air Ruby!
What happened to Tess?? I hope its not painful!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Tess ! If I am not in quarantine anymore I will come to celebrate with you of course. About this pink spot Véronique said it is ok because you are a little clown like me....SHE said that ok ?
Kisses, Faya
.....sorry I mean Willow.....oups....maybe it is because I love you all ! .....
We would love to come to your pawty. It is in our diary, not that we would forget such an event!
Molly..... I am so looking forward to the bridge climb...awesome.
Tess we hope your face gets better soon, you poor girl. We are with everybody else, put some on the other side of your face......be a fashion statement.
Molly and Taffy
Hi there!
Many thanks for the pawty invite.
I've booked my seat on Ruby Air.
Looking forward to seeing you all @ Snowballs & my May Ball next weekend - another great opportunity to dress up girls!
Pats & pets
Blue
We wouldn't miss yours and Putter's pawty for the world, Willow!
Your face doesn't look so bad, Tess! Joey is right - powder some blush on the other side and no one will even notice!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Ooh thanks for the invite - We'll book our seat this weekend!
Tess you still look beautiful - maybe like the others said you should have some on the otherside - can't you borrow some of D's lipstick as well!
Alf n Mindy xx
Two more party guests here Willow! Wooopppee! Thaks so much for the invite - we just can't wait. We want to climb Ayres Rock most of all.
We love the photos of Tess in the garden below - she looks so pretty and the garden looks great too. Our mum and dad say they have been in that garden - is that really true??
Is there a dress code for the pawty Willow?
Molly and Gertrude
xxxxxx
Girlie Tess ~
We tink you are beautiful no matter what...after all, you are a DALE! Keep you beautiful head up and keep you wonderful Dale Charm about you and no one will even notice!
We love ya!
Airesnaps and Pawslaps at cha!
The G-Dales
Wish we could go to the Pawty....sounds like it will be fun!
Hey there you silly airedales!
Thanks so much for the birhtday invite, it sounds like it will be awesome! 4 years old and still young right girls?
puppy breath
-Gaia
I'd love to come to your birthday pawty, girls. I'll book the Aire-Ruby ticket straight away. Maybe I could sing for you?
Ouch, Tess, hope that doesn't hurt.
Love
Finni xx
We be coming to the pawty, we already telled Ruby to reserve us seats, whee!
Aw, poor Tess. Did you get a hot spot? At least the spray is pretty girly pink, better than blue!
Nibbles
Cassidy x
Oh no! Tess, you look like you have the hot spot. My Grandpa Angus used to get those too. Just leave it be or the pinkies might put a cone on your head.
Slobbers,
Mango
Hi Noah,
A pawty for you and Putter!! Sounds like a great idea!
Can't wait to come.
Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie
Oh my poor baby Tessy, you are still beautiful to me sweetie.
Love Jo xxxxxxx
Hey a party - woo hoo, we'll be there, we are going over to Ruby's blog now to book seats on the plane.......this will be Baz's first party.....wooo hooo.
Miss Ellie and Baz.
Tess - you are still a princess baby. Pink is IN. xxx
I can't wait!!
Are there any kangaroos in your backyard?
A woofie party! What fun! You'll have to take lots of pictures-for I don't think mom and I will be able to make it down-under....enjoy!!
Velcro
Thanks for the invite! Sounds like a pawsome pawty!
Tess, you are always beautiful to me!
Love and licks
Thor
Noah, Tess and gang,
Thanks for coming by to encourage me. My family is doing ok. Wednesday is going to be the big drama day. Our hooman friends are moving to Adelaide. They asked us to move with them but mommie said "NO WILLOW WOULD BE IN LOCK UP FOR 6 MONTHS!!!" I heard my hoomans talking about going to visit next summer. Something about saving up for the trip.
Tess I love the pink. I look pwetty on YOU! Only girl dales can "rock" the pink. I think you should wear it to the parties.
signing off for now,
Willow
It sounds like you are all planning a wonderful Barkday party...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Tess...Tess Tess....
Attitude, Girl...that's what it's all about...listen to the spin....
Tess!!!! Hey, Lacie here...could you tell me what shade of blush you're wearin'?? We red furred girlies have a hard time with pinks and that shade looks fab on you....it emphasizes ur bootiful cheekbones!!!!! Perhaps you could show me how to apply it...I've never worn blush....!!!!
Silly Tess...you do look amazin' in it!!! Have ur dad send me some of that stuff!!
We are soooooooo cited for the pawty!!! We're gonna trot over to Ruby's place and book seats....
N O A HHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Hey boy!!!! So glad u'll be feelin' better for this pawty...if we have a dance you'll really be able to shake ur fuzz butt this time!!! I can't wait to see you all again and drin..er visit with ur mom....tell her I'm bringin' the blender!!!
Barkies, Lacie
Tessy Girl!
What happened? Did you tangle with a wild animal? I'm sending emergency goober smooches to help heal you up!
Noah, Stella & I will both be at Willow & Putter's party. Can't wait!
By the way, I saw all your photos on Roma's blog. I love yours in particular.
Goober love,
STanley
Noah
It looks like it will be and absolutely gweat pawty!!!
and Tess I think you look bootiful..I thought it was the latest blush fwom some vewy fancy collection..I wanted some too..pleez don't be sad..we'we goingg to pawty!!!
smoochie kisses
Asta
Hi Noah. Thanks for coming to visit me at my blog. Cheers Charlie
Hey Noah!!
The party sounds pawsome and i would luv to come!!
This may sound stupid ,but to book a flight on aire ruby do i just head over to her blog and tell her i am comming?
lots of love
powder-puff
Oh NOOOOO! Tess! What happened to your face? Does it hurt! I'm sorry it bothers you, but you still look very pretty!
Also, I will try my hardest to get my lazy human to come to the pawty! I haven't been to one of those yet! I'm so excited!!!
ANNNDDD! National Stuffie Appreciation Day is May 8th! Get out the best pictures of you and your favorite stuffies!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Poor Tess! Did somedog bite your pretty face, or is it a hot spot? Either way, you look bootiful in the pink blush! We are coming to the pawty! We can't wait!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
woof's Noah and girls...me cant wait till da pawty...me finks ruby got me reservations down..me hope so..tess, watt did u do to u face..to much bitey face?
b save,
~rocky~
Noah, Pawsome to be coming to your party allthe way down under. Mom says I have to bring her back a Koala as they look so cute n cuddly. Will I be able to get one in my tucker bag?
Tessa, who will be looking at you tiny mark when they could be looking in your pretty brown eyes?
Wiry wags, Eric x
The date is in our diary! Need to book our flights!
Tess so sorry about you pink face..maybe it will fade before the pawtry! Stay positive girl!!!
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx
Hi, Noah! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm sure your party is going to be great!
-Hero
We are so glad you enjoy the photo. Mom tries very hard to mix some action shots in with nature.. Dad tells her to keep practicing and she will get a lot better..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Oh no Tess, what happened? I think you will heal just fine and look just great by the pawty! I'm on my way to Ruby's to book my seat. I've always wanted to go down under, so I'm so EXCITED. Can't wait to party with you Noah!
Your pal,
Kirby
Hi, Noah!
Its me again!
Cinco de Mayo (May 5th)commemorates the day that started a battle between french army and mexican army. The french army came to take our land and it was rejected by the mexican army.
It is funny but here in Mexico we don't celebrate this day. But, people in the United States make parties!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
A pawty? That sure sounds fun! Sure would love to go. Thanks for the invitation!
Tess, you still look beautiful, no worries. How did you get it? Hope it'll heal soon.
we are thrill to hear that there's another upcoming pawty for us pup
Dropping by to say hello. Hope you had a good weekend.
Simba x
Post a Comment