Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Scary eye photo and chat party

G'day maties,
Well I finally found a scary eye photo for Deetz' competition. Since pinky deletes most scary eye pics we didn't have many to choose from so it's not really that scary. Oh well. Hmmm, I don't think they're that scary at all actually. Sorry Deetz, it's the best I could find. Incase you're wondering what's so scary about the first photo well there's a glint in my right eye. In second piccie I just look very drugged after my lump removal in January.





I also wanted to say what a great time we had at the 2nd anniversary chat pawty on the weekend. We caught up with so many maties and got to meet a heap of new ones too. I aslo hogged the computer all weekend and didn't give Willow Tess or Lucy the chance to chat so um sorry bout that. Anyway it was a great weekend. I was so busy chatting I've fallen behind on my blog visits so I'll attempt to catch up this week.

Hugs and tail wags,

Noah xx

26 comments:

Deetz said...

Got em Noah!!! Thanks so much for your entry. We have alot that are not all that scary, but our eyes are all freaky. Oh My Gosh, I just got to thinkin, I haven't given my mum my photo yet....Gonna go do that now. The second photo you look so miserable. If I had known you then, I would have kept you company and made you feel better. The first you got a scary glow for sure....hehe
Your friend
Deetzy

Simba and Jazzi said...

Noah it was great chatting to you a the weekend.

Simba x

The Zoo Crew said...

so glad we got to chat over the weekend!!! i have lotsa scary eye photos but mom is too lazy to look for them. hrmph!!!

Kai

Harry said...

We're way behind on our blog reading too, but wasn't the party good fun!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Duke said...

You could never look scary, Noah! You're far too handsome!
We had a blast at the chat pawty just for the short time we were there!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Faya said...

...my Véronique is still looking for a picture for Deetz...
oh yes it was great chatting with you Noah !!!!
Kisses, Faya

Molly and Gertrude said...

Woah Noah - that's scary....not!

But you were never meant to be scary Noah - you are far too gentle and placid.

Love Mol and Gert
xx

Lacy said...

woof's noah, it wuz fun chattin wiff u this past weekend...heehee dose picturs wuz skeery, kinda...mine iz not to much skeery...mama deletes my bad picturs too...we finks u iz a cutie..

b safe,
~rocky~

Dexter said...

Sorry Noah, not very scary... maybe you are just too handsome to look scary. Leave it for the girls.

Mango

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Noah! you look so sad you did not have a really scary pic but hey that jus means you always got the purdy eyes going on. It is different to have only 1-scary eye so we think you will win the scarey one-eyed catagory!

Love Licks & waggin TX tails not barking right now and mom's surprised hehe

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is a pretty scary glint you have there. Kind of a Leave me Alone look...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Joe Stains said...

I guess you cant look scary even if you try! We had fun chatting with you too!

Dewey Dewster said...

Wow Noah, I don't know 'bout yer scary eye pic but the other looks like i felt the last few days...it was the rabies shot that did me in...but I am back in true form again and many thanks to everyone for all their well wishes...
Have a great week, mate...

Dewey Dewster renewed here.....

Amber-Mae said...

You looked drugged in both pictures that your eyes could barely open. Hehehe! I think I missed you at the chat pawty. Only had a few minutes to chat yesterday. Very sad indeed...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lizzy said...

Hi Noah! It was grrrreat chattin' with ya at the pawty.

You're right, your scary eye photos aren't all that scary, but I still like 'em! You look really sleepy in the second picture.

Sparky

Kirby said...

Hi Noah,

You are too nice to be scary. All Mom could find of me was a picture of me in the tub and I'm giving Mom and Dad one dirty look. I guess that's as good as it gets. He he! I was on the chat for a bit, it's too bad we weren't on at the same time. Hope all is well down under!!

Your pal,
Kirby

i said...

That's such a cute look, not scary though...you sure looked very drowsy in your second picture.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah!
We were at the chat party just for a little bit but sure it was fun!
Scary you??? No way! Nice pictures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Charlie said...

That was a great chat party!
- Charlie

powder-puff said...

Hey Noah!!

The chat party sounds like it was tons of fun!!

I like your scary eye pictures, i should probably enter the contest because almost every other photo my mum snaps my eyes are scary!!

lots of love
powder-puff

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a nice scary eye photo there Noah. It was nice to chat with you on Sat night

~ Girl girl

Anne said...

I think that your eyes are not scary at all! You need to work harder on that. hee... anyway, I still hope that you will win.

Its nice to be able to chat with you over the weekend. Hope that we can chat again soon.

Luv
Snowball

Kyanite said...

Hey Noah, that's not scary, just cute! Sorry!

The Chat Pawty was great, was so glad I was invited to join in as a honary DWB'er & got a chance to talk to you.

We should try & get our act together re IM???

Pats & pets
Blue

Moco said...

Noah:
Wanted to say how much I enjoyed chatting with you this weekend.

Agatha and Archie said...

PL2 couldn't find too many either!! You are just too sweet to look creepy or scary!! Love A+A

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Noah! You have such nice and curly fur! It looks so soft. If I was one of your pinky's or had fingers, I would twirl you fur around my finger all the time!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Guest Book

Followers