Hello fellow bloggers,
I'm back!! Tess here and I thought I'd do a post today. Would you like to see some pics of my stroll around our backyard? You see unlike my brother Noah or my sisters Lucy & Willow, I can actually be trusted to walk around the yard without taking off. The pinkies haven't fenced the yard yet......waiting, waiting.....but it makes no difference to me. I happily walk around smelling new smells and investigating.
We even have a pond in our yard. Sadly we don't have koi in there but we do have tadpoles and frogs. I made sure I didn't hurt them.
Hope you enjoyed my pics.
Hugs & tail wags
Tess xx

28 comments:
Exploring is so much fun!!! And how wonderful that you get the whole place to yourself and don't have to share with your sisters and brother when you explore!
Kai
Tess, my mom says she wants a dog just like you! One that can be trusted not to run away without a fence and won't hurt the wildlife. MOM!
Tess, your backyard is so cool. You could have wonderful adventures back there!!! IT was very nice seeing those pics.
Deetz
Waouw it is beautiful....and I guess it is autumn...how strange...it is spring here... Why didn't you just jump in water ?
Kisses, Faya
Hey Tess, thanks for the tour! That was great. You and Zorra could run around together, as Mother trusts her off a leash, too. Funny, she doesn't trust Katherine or me. Alas....
Hi Tess!
You have a nice backyard! How beautiful! Great pictures! I bet you, your sisters and Noah have many adventures there!
Thor
Thanks for sharing those pictures, Tess. I did enjoy them. You're so lucky that you get to explore without a leash! I'm not good at walking with my humans. I either lag far behind them or I run way up ahead of them.
Woof,
Keeley
Tess
What a lovely gawden..you awe so lucky to have all those places to sniff, and to be so weliable that you can wandew awound off leash..I'm not that good about coming when called, so Mommi doesn't twust me to wandew..sigh!
Thank you all fow the dale hus and aiwezen fow Mommi..I'm suw it will help an awful lot!
love and smoochie kisses
Asta
Thats a great garden to go exploring in. Glad to hear you didn't hurt the tadpole, wait until they frogs, then eat them.
Simba x
Hi, Tess!
I'd love to have a back yard like yours! Sure I'd be happy to be off-leash some time!
Thanks for sharing all those pictures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
You are such a good doggie not to run off. Can't say that we would be able to do that..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
You look very handsome stood in the autumn colourewd leaves Noah!
Nibbles
Cassidy x
I certainly did enjoy your pictures! You look like you're enjoying a nice stroll around the yard. There must be lots of good smells, eh?
Do frogs and tadpoles taste good? Have Noah or the others tried them?
Sparky
What a beautiful place to play in and explore! Looks like you had loads of fun Noah!
puppy breath
-Gaia
Hi Tess,
Your yard looks so lovely, and what a wonderful girl you are not to run off. It's funny to see the leaves changing colors and falling off the tree when the trees here are just beginning to get their color back. Hope you had a great time running about!
Your pal,
Kirby
You are VERY well behaved! I could never be trusted like that!
Tess!
Your backyard is sooooo pretty! And you just made it look even better walking around!
Tell Noah that the vet says benadryl is okay for us four legged humans.
How is the weather this week? Getting cooler?
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
A pond, a pond... how cool is that!!!
;o)
M & I
What a loverly yard it is. Tess, Faith used to take off too when she was off-leash but now she doesn't. But sometimes she loses her mind & forgets the danger...Ooo, a pond? How kewl!
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hey Tess, you must be a very good doggie for the hoomans to trust you to walk in the yard yourself.
Exploring sure is fun.
~ Girl girl
Oh Tessy you are such a good Airegirl...maybe you need to give Willow and Lucy some lessons, so then they can play in the garden too.
You are looking very pretty Tess.
Pinky says she loves you and Willow.
Miss Ellie and Bazzy
(and pinky too)
Tess, that is such a bootiful garden! That's great that you get to explore off leash. We do pretty well with that until somedog else shows up and distracts us...then we chase them!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
Tessy Girl!
I LOVE your paw paws! They are so cute, and I'm glad your mama took photos that showed them off.
You look like you're very thorough in your backyard investigation. What were you going for in that pond, hmm?
Wish I could romp with you in your backyard. I may never want to leave!
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
What a fun yard -- it's bigger than ours, with more leaves to crunch on. But then you pals are bigger than we are, so it's a good thing!!!
Koi would be nice.
Have more fun!!!
Woofs!!!
Jake and Just Harry
Mum is already for everyone to vote on the scary eye contest...I am so excited, good luck Noah
Deetz
What a great backyard you have! Once it's fenced I bet all of you will be in the yard playing!!!
Velcro
Good job in showing me around your yard all the way down under!! We could play there as I'm allowed off my lead. Us good dogs definately have more fun wouldn't you say? Can't wait to meet you at your party.
Wiry wags, Eric x
Great pictures! You have a beautiful garden!
Post a Comment