G'day Maties,
Yesterday after 2 weeks of crappy wet weather the sun finally decided to show its face. The pinkies took us for a drive to a small town about 40 mins north of us called Mt Wilson. Most of the leaves have already fallen but there was still some nice colour about. Here are some pics of our afternoon.
Willow found this stunning mushroom but pinky said not to eat it:
Sunday, April 27, 2008
The Leuradales visit Mt Wilson
Posted by
Noah the Airedale
at
9:44 AM
Labels:
Mt Wilson walk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

34 comments:
Wow, now that is one cool mushroom! I love the color... I've never seen anything quite like it.
It looks like you all had a beautiful day. I'm surprised to see it's fall already over there! Spring is just barely starting here, hee hee.
So far this chat party has been a BLAST. Hope to see ya there again soon!
I hope you're having a grrrrEAT weekend!
Sparky
Hi, Noah!
Sure you all had a great walkie! Looks like a nice place for that!
I've never seen a mushroom like that!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hi ya Noah, looks like you had a lovely Dales Day Out....woo hoo that was one pretty mushroom Willow found. Glad D told her not to eat it...who knows what whould have happened...
Miss Ellie and Baz
This is a great walkie ! Nice mushroom with great colors....
It was nice chattting with you Noah...
Kisses, Faya
We're glad Willow didn't eat the mushroom! It sure is pretty and so is the maple tree! Autumn is our favorite season! What a lovely walk you all had!
Mitch said that he had fun chatting with you, Noah!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
I am so confused. Its springtime, right? Do you guys live is some alien inverse world?
Whatever, looks like a good time for all. I like the 4 dales all a pullin. You should get a chariot and do like Ben Hur.
Mango
Hey Noah, I've never seen a mushroom quite like that! Looks like you had a great afternoon. Was lovely chatting to you! J x
Hi Noah,
Wow, we have seen some of Australia!!More please! It looks beautiful, thanks for showing us, me and Mom really loved it. Looks like you had a pefect day.
Mom would love to go there but tells ne she would have to leave me for too long- well I think that's what she meant!!
Wiry ways matie.Eric. Some xxx for your sissies!
Wow it looks like you had an awesome walk. Your trees are loosing their leaves and ours are just all turning green and the flowers are blooming..
Have a great day..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
That mushroom was colourful.I've heard the more colourful the more dangerous it is.
Sorry to hear youve had yuk weather we are having really good weather here im hoping it will stay nice for the summer now.
its great to get out walking.
Great photos nice to see the pinkies in them.Especially D
ludo the cool dude
Noah that looked like an awesome trip out!! I'm not sure I could have left that Mushroom alone though!
Was great to meet you in chat, I will stop by often.
Ben xxx
Oh what beautiful pics - you guys have such great adventures!
Noah, Glad to hear your weather has improved...nothing like the sun to cheer things up....and an outing to brighten up your day...Lovely scenery in your part of the world....we missed the Blog anniv. chat...Mom has been nursing Dewey since he is sick today...never seen him like this before...hope he feels better soon....sure he will...he's tough....
Waggin Tails,
Asta Marie, WFT
What a bootiful place it is! That mushroom is interesting looking but my mommy tells me that it's poisoness. There are a few growing here too near our house. Got one fat one too!
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
we had fun chatting with you! that mushroom was pretty but probably bad for your tummy
Love the pictures. Never seen a mushroom like that before.
Hi Noah,
Great chatting with you last night at the chat party.May we add you to our friends list? It looks like you all had a great Sunday out in the bush. Its nice to see the autumn colours as we are seeing a lot of spring green here.
Licks
Jazz and Dixie
Those pictures were so cool. My mum said that walk looked so relaxing. I would have loved to have gone with you guys.
Deetz
That looks like a really grand time! We love Fall when the leaves start falling! It was fun to chat with you over the weekend!
TZC
Hello Noah and girls
We love walks like that too. The Autumnal colours look fantastic. Hope you manage to have some more good walks before your Winter set in.
Molly and Taffy
Noah!
So glad to hear that the sun finally came through! I bet that mushroom woulda been tasty! But I think it's good that your sister didn't eat it!
You all look so happy on your walk!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Beautiful pictures, Noah!
I've just signed your guestbook and would be honoured if you signed mine too!
Wet licks from Flori
What a great Autumn walk. Lovely colours, especially that striking maple. We are just enjoying the beginning of Spring here in the Uk, all fresh greens and baby bunnies ...
Bye for now.
Finni xx
That looks like it was a nice walk. Good to hear that your weather has improved. I wish it would improve here too. It got cold again this past weekend and my humans had to get their winter coats back out.
Woof,
Keeley
That looks like it was a nice walk. Good to hear that your weather has improved. I wish it would improve here too. It got cold again this past weekend and my humans had to get their winter coats back out.
Woof,
Keeley
NIce pics! That maple tree looks good indeed!
It's a good thing you didn't eat the mushroom, I've heard they can be "funny". Love,Neko
Whoa that was a wild mushroom.we have never seen anything like it!! What a fun walk that looked like!We missed you on chat!!! Love A+A
My girl is TOTALLY impressed with Bryan being able to walk 4 dales at once. She still can't walk Stella & I together. (I'm the puller, not Stella.)
Wish I could have chatted longer with you guys, but I'm glad you had a good time at the DWB anniversay chat pawty! (Did you let your sissies chat too?)
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Hi Noah-you sure saw alot of cool things and got to go on a great walk! My mom says Mt Wilson is pretty! Maybe one day she'll make it over to Australia-I wish she could take me!
Velcro
That mushroom looks big.. You doggies sure had a good walkie
~ Girl girl
Just dropping by everyones blogs to say Hi.
Simba xx
I loved all the pics but I thought the red gate was the best.
Wow..thats soome mushroom Willow found!
Looks like you had a great walk maties...love the photos.
Think we are off to continue are digging to dry and meet up with you!
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx
Post a Comment