G'day Maties,
Check out these videos. First up we have Willow, Tess and myself (Noah) having a game of chasings while B is trying to clean up the guest suites. We like to provide a pleasant distraction to otherwise tedious duties. The second video is Willow playing nurse to Tess' boo boo. It is better now and we think it's because Willow and Lucy took turns in licking it. Thanks for the nursing tips Lacie and Asta.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah xx

33 comments:
what a great place to play------> down the halllll UP the hallllll. hey i bet we could really get some steam going playing "buster ball" there! ms. tess i'm glad your boooobooooo is feeling better. did you have a run in with a mommgoose?
theBUSTER & ms.Persephone & ms. blue too
A good licking does wonders I always say ... well done!
Cheers
Charlie
What great videos you guys!
We're George's kitty siblings and we're throwing a surprise birthday party for her on her bloggie (puddinpup.blogspot.com) tomorrow! Sorry it's short notice, but do you think you could stop by to wish her Happy Birthday (since she doesn't have too many Doggy friends yet)?
Purrs and Thanks,
Pearl, Bert and Jake
Sometimes all you need is a good licker!!(Foster's Lager???:)
I bet Tess is totally healed from all that TLC!!
That's sooooo sweet of Willow to help heal up Tess' booboo! All those Aire-toes clicking on the floor sound just like us in our kitchen.
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
What a great hallway to run down. That could keep you busy all day. I am not sure of all the licking. Dawson likes to lick his own paws all the time, but he has never tried to lick me.
Awwwwwwwwwwww, you're so sweet to help your sissy out, Willow!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Ohhhhhh you are so cute with your sister....I hope you will be better soon...
Kisses, Faya
Noah,
I finally answered your tag.
Awww, we love that second video especially! Moxie's real sister (litter mate) does that when we visit her... very maternal! She even growls if you try and move while she's working, BOL!
We always love aire videos too, you guys are too cute!
;o)
Lots of love,
M & I
That chasey game looks great fun, whee!
Me be glad Tess' boo boo be all better.
Nibbles
Cassidy x
I think you were just trying to help make the cleaning up bit part more entertaining!!
You guys sure work hard having to clean all those rooms. Looks like Willow is a natural at being a nurse.
Mango
Hi, Noah...
Thanks for visiting my Blog...Stop by again...I love making new friends...
I loved your videos...
You guys are a big help with the Guest Suite cleaning...
And, what a good nurse Willow is...
Abby xxxooo
Hi, Noah!
Sure is fun to be there chasing each other there!
Glad to hear that Tess booboo is better!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Yeah. I think chasing is a very fun game. :) Willow and Lucy are such good nurses
~ Girl girl
Weyhey - running up and down - we do that when it's walk time - a lap of honour round the house!
How nice of Willow to sort Tess's boo boo out - I thought she was trying to eat her!
We like B's trolley for cleaning duties - does he wear a maids hat too?
Alf n Mindy xx
I love playing chase, looks like you do too.
Simba x
Hey, we love chase too!
Hey pals, great game in the B n B -Do you also entertain the guests? You would get oodles of tips as you are all such handsome hounds!!
Willow tending to Tess' boo boo was the cutest thing, Mom was oohing and coo-ing at the pair of them.
Happy wagging now Tess is better. Eric x
That is so sweet.. Such a good nurse.
Stop on over and see Baby Love. She is not doing so well and she could use some words of encouragement..
http://www.babyloveupdates.blogspot.com/
It was delightful to watch you three dales playing chase! Reminds me of the good old days when my brother Higgins, may he rest peacefully in the Great Forest Beyond, and I used to play chase. I just watch now because I'm too slow!
Look out for your treats in the post early next week!
love & licks,
Charlie
Noah...you guys are a hoot...runnin' around like nuts...good thing the guests weren't around...or do ya entertain them too? Oh yeah and lickin' boo boos...a lick that's wetta....makes the boo boos betta.....what good nurses....
Dewey Dewster here....
I always LOVE to see you guys in videos...
The one of Willow playing nursemaid to Tess is PRECIOUS!!!!!
Love,
Bogart
Great videos! Now that's what you call healing licks!
Hi Noah!
Looks like you had so much fun playing chasing! I love your videos! Willow playing nurse to Tess is so sweet! Willow and Lucy sure are great nurses!
I hope you have a great weekend!
Love licks
Thor
Hey pals, I bet the sight of you three playing makes the most tedious tasks seem more fun for the humans. Tess looked a bit hangdog in the last video. She didn't look like she was enjoying being licked one bit! Glad to hear she's feeling better though. J x
Thanks for stopping by to see BL. She is very special to us so we hope all goes well too..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Did ur Dad get anything done with you Big Dales runnin amok??? How old is ur B & B...you have some amazing woodwork in there!!!!!
Yep, that was one thorough ear lickin'....Speakin' of nursing, Koobie, Agatha and I are in NYC nursing Asta's Daddi who is in the hospital. I have night shift tonight, so I have to go and shower and get ready.
Hope you all have plans for a good weekend...startin' to get hot here!!!!
Hey...we found out tonight Babystan is TERRIFIED of geese. Like he sat down on the road and Big Bruvver had to carry the big lughead past them!!!!! He kept cryin' that they honk loudly and might peck him!
Love to you all!
Lacie
Some doofus just set fireworks off and I need my tranquilizer....
Shakin' and shiverin'...Lacie
You guys sure know how to run-a-muck! Those videos show just how much fun you were having running up and down the hall! Do you guys get to meet the guests that stay at your parents' B&B?
Enjoy your weekend
Lix
J&D
He he, you guys are so funny running around and around. It must be so fun to have sisters, Noah. How sweet is Willow to help out Tess? Once again, great to have another dog to assist. Mom and Dad really need to get me a live in pal.
Your pal,
Kirby
Noah
It looks to me like Willow leawned hew nuwsie lessons extwemely well..what a sweetie..I love youw videos
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Lickens sure do heal boo-boo's, dont they? Max licked the boo-boo on my head, and when he hurt his paws, mommy wouldnt have known if I hadnt started licken them. Good thing we know the secret-
Sasha- The princess
Post a Comment