G'day Maties,
Breakfast time with the Leuradales is always fun. We get to eat after the B&B guests are fed. This may seem like a gross injustice but it has its advantages. Let me explain. Some humans eyes are bigger than their stomachs so more often than not yummy bacon or a sausage finds its way back to the kitchen. This is our entree. It also give the pinkies the opportunity to stuff a piece of sausage with our fish oil tablets.
Then we get ready for the main course. Some of you have seen us lining up to receive our Hoki fillets, well today you're going to see us on the receiving end of a bowl of yummies. One Barf Patti, sweet potato, fruit salad and yoghurt. We love our Bornhoffen yoghurt with Acidophilus and Bifidus.
Here are a series of videos. The first shows my handsome self sitting patiently while the meal is prepared. The second shows my sissies entering the room and being told off by moi....back off I said....and they did....hee hee. The third video shows my sissies being led outside to get their breakfast.
Hope you enjoy the show.
Hugs and tail wags,
Noah xx

46 comments:
G'day Noah
Hey that food looks really good. I liked the way you just had to look at your sisters and they stopped.
Cheers
Charlie
Hi Noah,
Wow your breaky looks so yummy! We were very impressed with how everypup waits to be told they can eat. Mum tried that many times with us but it just didn't work! Why do you get to eat inside and the girls outside? We loved the videos - thanks for sharing that mouth watering experience.
Lix
J&D
Enjoyed the video clips, Noah. Now, don't be embarrassed when I say this, but when I watched the second one, I thought to myself that you sure have a cute tail!
Geez, thanks, Noah! Mom is giving it to us bigtime for being such piggies! She says you guys are so polite and well behaved and we behave like such ANIMALS!!!!
We loved that first video watching your dad dollop your meal with ice cream!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Woops! Noah, it was in the THIRD clip that I noticed your lovely waggy tail.
human are alwiz greedy... and is a good news for us...
Huuuuummmm miam miam...I like the way you eat....miam miam...
Kisses, Faya
Wow! I'm impressed!!! You guys are all so patient while waiting to eat. Mama says I need to watch that over and over and maybe I'll learn a thing or two. I'm a bit...ummm....unruly when it comes to protecting ALL food.
Zen
Wow Noah,
That is a pawsome lookin' breakfast feast there...'n you are all so good at stayin' in place until yer told it's OK ta eat....we are not nearly as patient in our house...guess we need some lessons in eatin' etiquette...
Dewey Dewster here.....
That sure looks yummy.. We bet you ate every bite..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
OMD - that looks so deelish!!
We haven't tried sweet potato yet. It sure looks good!
Hi, Noah!
The worst part of the meals is the waiting time! You all are so good! How you can wait to eat until they tell you?? I know I can't!
I loved the 3 videos!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
You are all so well behaved for your humans! The last video is so cute. As soon as you heard "ok" you could go for it!
--JB
You may have to wait but it is worth it to get yummy sausages and stuff!!
Velcro
Noah, that food made me slobber big pools!! But mostly, I can't get over how well-trained and polite you all are. Those videos were so adorable... we just love those sweet Airefaces!!
xox
Chef
What a delicious breakfast, I am totally drooling over here. I wish I could eat like that!!
Hi Noah, I see that you have everyone around the house wrapped around your big paws. Not only did your sissies listen to you but your Pinkie also feed you first and you dun even have to wait for the "OK" before you start to eat. Bravo!!!
Peeesss: Can you ask your pinkie, D, that we have posted pictures of the roast pork belly on my blog.
Luv
Snowball
That's right, show them who the boss is hehehe....The food sure looked yummy!
Your breakfast look yummilicious. :)
~ Girl girl
..yum..
[the pinkies] played with me all last nite. they actually were able
to sit and enjoy our evening.
mom says that you sit nice too. just like me, wait till you here
okay.
..woof..
delilahblue
OOh, you guys are so lucky to get to eat those yummy food! But the waiting sure is hard for me!
I am soo jealous of you's, imagine all that food mmmmmmmm. I wish ails had a b&b so i could get all the leftovers.
lots of licks
xox
If I lived in your house I would wait for my breakfast too. What yummy food you all get. And to think you don't have to counter surf to get it!!! Bravo I say!!!
Now mom says Pilar and I need to start behaving like you ladies. Noah really has done a great job with all of you. (we are hanging our heads in shame)
Nose pokes,
Willow
You guys are cool waiting to be released to eat your food. Mum uses 'OK' when I can go after being let off the lead. But she always has to invite me to get my food. Your food looks gorgeous though, maybe she should get the 'recipe'.
Love
Finni xx
I made Motch close her eyes when we watched this video because you were waiting SO PATIENTLY for your food. Unlike me. I dance and prance and she says "sit" before my food comes.
Yummy, yummy, food!
Noah, you are so funny......That was a good growl....lol
I could no way sit so still and wait for that bowl of yummylishish foods.....My daddy tries to teach me that, but it drives me crazy and I have to have the food.
Deetz
w00f's Noah and sissys...wow, we iz impressed u iz all sooo mannerly...heehee me has a hard time wAITIN when its din din time..me iz a piglet toooo...all dat foog looks yummylicious....
b safe,
~rocky~
Hi, Noah...
What a yummy breakfast...
I can't believe how patient you guys are...
Abby xxxooo
Thanks a pant load guys,we are in trouble now.All we keep hearing is Noah and the girls don't carry on,Noah and the girls are polite, Noah and the girls don't drool waiting for their food, Noah and the girls don't have to be fed in separate rooms. Give us a heads up on the next show ok??This is a tuff act to follow..Love A+A
OMD, Noah!!! We watched your video so many times!!! Your breakfast looks so yummy and ....more importantly BIG!!!!!
Momo & Pinot
I wish I had long legs so I could reach the kitchen counter.
Simba x
I'm so glad that you didn't have to stay at camp very long!
All of your foods look so yummy - I don't get much people food, Mommy is always worried about me getting too big (although since my Grandma has been here I've been getting lots :-).
I want to visit you so badly!That food looks yummo!Though mommy takes fish oil capsules too!!
Frasier
I want that food. You are such a gentleman. Too bad your sissys keep trying to interrupt the process. How can they tell which bowl is theirs?
Slobbers,
Mango
Noah, I sit just like you while I watch my girl prepare my food. Seeing what you guys eat confirms what I've suspected all along... my girl is simply not feeding me enough!
Woof,
Keeley
That food looks yummy and you are all so well behaved. Foley is usually jumping straight in the air like a Jack Russel.
Noah, you all are lucky dogs, that breakfast looks great! And you all are so good, waiting to eat, my mom says she's IMPRESSED!!!
Love,
Bogart
Noah!!
You and your sisters always make me smile! You look so handsome all nice and fuzzy. Can't wait till it gets cool here and I don't have to be shaved all the time!
So you gotta do anything special to get the human food? My human will only let me eat carrots!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Oh Noah...what an amazing display of sheer alpha gentle dominance over ur sissies...was there a low rumbling growl we couldn't hear or it is just your masculine presense that made them BACK OFF!!!
Hmm...Babystan and I have been tryin' that on Lacie. IT DOESN'T WORK.
Maybe we'll just bite her.
No...we don't dare!
Are ya guys gettin' cold down there??????/
Barkies!
Scruffy
Come on Daz surely this meal should be in three courses all the different food in one bowl hahahahhahah i'm sure a three course meal could be made out of all that yummy tucker.
Im hoping to see what you feed your guest in the morning does it all go in one dish too cereal fry up and toast.hahahahha only joking. You all looked very good sitting waitng to tuck in. Whats in the barf pattie.
Ludo the cool dude.
Blimey, I couldn't BELIEVE the size of your portions! I know you're a lot bigger than me but WOW! Can I come and live with you? J x
Hi Noah,
OK, now I'm in trouble after Mom saw how well behaved you all are before you get fed. You don't pace and bark and act like a loon like I do. Now, Mom wants me to be all 'well behaved' just like Noah and his sisters. Way to go bud, now I'm screwed. How and I going to behave when all I wanna do is EAT? Oh, BTW: your food looks delish! I need to start talking some BARF with Mom, cuz it looks too good to pass up! Enjoy your foodables!
Your pal,
Kirby
Noah, u make us hungry!!
Hey Noah!!
YUM YUM looks like a great breakfast!!
lots of love
puf
Noah - I've just watched your videos' you guys are so well behaved whilst waiting for food!
Does B make the guests wait for theirs too until he says 'OK'!!!!
You're looking nice and cuddly at the minute all of you - must be nice to keep you warm!
Alf n Mindy xx
Post a Comment