Friday, July 4, 2008

Big brushdown

We've been a bit quiet the last few days. Grand pinky (D's dad) is back in hospital and is very ill, sadly it's not good news so if we don't come by to visit we hope you'll understand why.

In the mean time I hope you enjoy the photos of moi being brushed in preparation for my airecut. I'm not happy as you can probably tell. Look how much hair came off my coat. B could have filled a pillowcase there was so much.






After my airecut:



Hugs and tail wags,
Noah xx

50 comments:

Abby said...

Hi, Noah...

Sorry that your Grand Pinky is not feeling well...Hope he feels better soon...

I like your airecut...

Abby xxxooo

Faya said...

Oh je suis désolée pour Grand Pinky...I hope he will be better....
Waouw Noah you are handsome !
Kisses, Faya

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Noah,
Sorry to hear about your dad's dad. Our dad's mum is very ill in hospital too. Its not nice when people or dogs are sick. Hope that things get better.
Man you lost a lot of hair/fur!! Your dad could almost make another airedale with all that. You look most handsome after you cut though.
Lix
J&D

Dexter said...

Holy moly! That's a lot of aire-fur. Did you get furminated or something? You look all worn out after your aire-cut.

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. Sending Mango zen to grandpa pinkie. Very sad news.

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Noah

Wow did you really lose all that fur? I am sending lots of my special Red Heelering energy to your grand pinkie and all your family. Thinking of you ....

Cheers

Charlie

Kyanite said...

Really sorry to hear about grandad Pinky, hope all is well soon.

And, my that was some fur cut!

Pats & pets to all
Blue

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That's a lot of hair there..
We sure hope Grandpa gets well soon. We are sending all our good paw vibes his way...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie, Callie

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We forgot to tell you Callie is doing great with her tri-pod. Toph says she has her own kickstand for making poopies...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie, Callie

Moco said...

We will do a circle of healing vibes for your GrandPinky.
Gads and double gads you must weigh 10# lighter after that airecut.

The Black and Tans. said...

Sending lots of zen around the world for your Grandad Pinky.

Molly and Taffy xx

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I am sorry Grand Pinky is not well. I will send purrs over.
You look amazing and handsome with your new airecut!
--JB

Lacy said...

w00f's Noah and sisssys...wow, dats a lot of furs..sorrwy u grandpinky iz not feelin to good, we hope he gits better really soon..

b safe,
~rocky~

pp's give grandpinky huggies and kisses fur all of us..

Duke said...

We're sorry to hear about your GrandPinky. We sure hope he gets well soon!
We bet you feel like a young cool
pup again - spinning on a dime and racing through the house! We love to be groomed!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

The Thuglets said...

Tell D there are lots of positive thoughts together with airezens bouncing from us to you!

Keep your chin up D and stay positive! You and your family are in your thoughts.

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

Lizzy said...

Noah!

I hope your Grandpinky will be okay... We'll be keepin' you guys in our prayers!

Your new haircut looks great! I just got a new haircut, too.

I love the new header on your blog, Noah!

I hope you all have a grrrrEAT weekend!

Sparky

Mack said...

I am sending super duper Macky healing vibes that your Gwampa gets to feeling better.

I can understand you going to bed in the last pic- that was a lot of hair they took from you you - they must have brushed you for a long time!

Eric said...

Very sorry to hear about Grand pinky, thinking of D and sending her our wiry thoughts and wishes.

You are one handsome boy Noah with the aire cit. You know the Doofa that expolded the other week what about using you hair to re-stuff it?!

I watched your videos of the breakfast table...he he youv'e got those girl under control Noah. And boy oh boy those meals look dogalicious. You have some Gourmets Chefs cooking for you?

Wags, Eric x

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah.
Paws crossed for your Grandpinky. We will be praying for him.
You can make a big pillow with all that hair!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

parlance said...

I'm sorry to hear that your dad's dad is so ill. All the best in this difficult time.

By the way, do you put that lovely hair into the compost? I've heard human hair is great, so I assume dog hair would be also.

Simba and Jazzi said...

Get well soon Grand Pinky. Will they be making a jumper out of all that fur?

Simba x

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Noah -

We are sorry to hear of your Gandk Pinky. We are sending lots of kisses and paw hugs that he will be better soon.

Your extra hair looks bigger than we are. We love your new aire cut.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Noah, sorry to read about your grand pinky. Please take special care of D.
You look very handsome after your airecut, but I take it you don't enjoy the experience very much. Me neither! Jx

Urban Smoothie Read said...

we will pray for ur grand pinky...

Thor and Jack said...

Noah!
I hope your Grand Pinky gets well soon! We will pray for him.
You look great in your new aircute!

woofs
Thor

Alf said...

Noah - you have such beautiful fur.....you don't need an airecut now!

Alf n Mindy xx

Hugs for your Grand Pinky.xxx

Petra said...

With all of that hair gone, you're probably dancing a jig, Noah!

I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa and I hope he starts feeling better soon.

Charlie said...

That's a lot of fur, Noah -- maybe you can make it into yarn & knit a sweater! I'm sorry to hear about your GrandP; you and your sisters will have to take extra good care of D. Mom says we dogs are good at that.
- Charlie

Anonymous said...

Oh Noah, we are so sorry to hear that Grand Pinky is very ill. We are sending some positive healing vibes to him right now. And HOLY HUSKIES! That is alot of fur. Wow, never knew Dales shedded like us Sibes.
Hugs,
Sitka

Kodiak Grandson Falcon said...

Hi Noah thanks for dropping. We love making new friends. WOW that's a great bed you got.
Yur Friend
Falcon

Joe Stains said...

we are very sorry to hear about your grandpa. We hope for the best for him and your family.

Willow the Black Dale said...

Noah and ladies,
Kisses, snuggles and hugs to you all. We are so sorry to hear about your grandpinky. We don't mind if you don't stop by. Just slurp each other right now. We really understand what you are going through!
Snuggles,
Willow, Pilar and their humans

Southbaygirl said...

Hi Noah, My mom and i are so sorry your grand pinky is in the hospital and very ill! My paws are crossed for him!!

Velcro

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

Noah you really don't look happy about being brushed - i don't blame you i don't like it either.

Sad news about you grand pinkie, we are thinking of you all.

Sending Airezen, hugs, and kisses.

Love Miss Ellie (Baz and the pinkies too)

Finni said...

Sorry to hear that grandpinkie isn't well. Hope all will be well soon.
Man, you were h a i r y! I've just had an airecut. Nice and cool, isn't it!?
Be strong!
Bye for now
Finni xxxxxx

Molly and Gertrude said...

Blimey Noah.....you've half disappeared!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

So how is grandpa doing?? We are hoping he is doing well..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Noah!

First and foremost! That's a crap load of fuzz that came off of you! But you look great!

Secondly, tell your grandpinky to get ready for some super intense ESP! I've been sleeping a bit more lately and have lots of ESP saved up for someone really special! To me, it sounds like your Grandpinky is special and in dire need. It's on the way my friend!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

the Corgi Girls said...

We like how your Dad had to put coveralls on before he brushed you! BOL!

;o)
M & I

PS- hope the new haircut feels good!

i said...

Sorry to hear that your Grand Pinky is not well. Keeping you all in our thoughts.

You look really nice after all the brushing. Bet you'll look better with the new haircut.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I hope your Grand Pinky is better now. You sure look thinner after the airecut

~ Girl girl

Ben & Darling said...

Hope ya Grand pinky get well soon and I think we can make 2 0r 3 pillow with it.


slurpy licks,
BenBen

kelly barton art + design said...

heya noah...i don't like those haircuts or brushouts either. especially when they come near my feet! last time i worked hard to show mom that i was boss, but somehow she won out again.

i must say you look dashing in the new groom.

..woof..
delilahblue

Unknown said...

We're sending lots of prayers to your Grandpinky and hope he's on the mend and feeling much better.

Are you sure one of those girls wasn't hiding underneath B when he was brushing you? You could have made a Petey or two from all that fur!

Your pal,

Petey

Deetz said...

Sending lots of prayers and paw hugs to grand pinky and we will understand if you are away for awhile.....wow thats alot of furr...
I would make a pillow out of for sure
Deetzy

Gaia the Airedale said...

Holy cow Noah you lost a ton of fur!! Hehe you look cute though. Sorry to hear about your grand pinky..

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We know it is really hard for you all but we are sure that Grandpinky enjoys all the company these days. Keep up the good work. He needs you all now..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Agatha and Archie said...

We three are sending lots of love and thoughts to your Grandpinky and to all of you. Be a good boy Noah and take eztra special care of D now...we know you will as you are head boy of the pack. Love A+A+PL2 PS you look 9as we say in our house after a cut) like Mr Handsome

George the Pup said...

No you don't seem to be enjoying the brush down, but your new Aire-cut looks very nice! I always get brushed before I have to go to the groomer, but I just don't understand that - aren't they supposed to do that?!

Dewey Dewster said...

Noah,

Sorry ta hear about yer Grand Pinky...hope all is well now.

Ya know you guys are more than twice our size 'n so ya have twice as much hair...wow must be a job ta get it all off ya...but ya always feel better afterward....

Dewey Dewster here.....

Harry said...

Hello, we’re back in business! Now we just have to catch up with all our pals!

D and her dad are in our thoughts. x

Harry x

Guest Book

Followers