Thank you for all the well wishes regarding my grandpinky. Sadly he lost his battle with kidney disease on Wednesday July 9. The family have been rallying around my grandma pinky and we will be going back to Sydney later today until next week.
Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts. It's much appreciated.
Hugs and tail wags,
Noah xx

53 comments:
Hugs to you all!
Wilma and her mummy!
xxxx
I am so sorry to hear this news. I am sending purrs and hugs to you to help you get through this time.
--JB, Misty and PooPoo
G'day Noah
Listen very closely. I shall say this only once .... !
Mate, I am sure you are doing this already, but you need to round up Willow, Tess & Lucy and organise I caring roster, 'cause Mum (& Dad) are gonna need lots of TLC right now. It might get a bit much if you all do it at the one time, so if you organise the roster so you can do it one at a time, the TLC will spread out and go lots further. That would be good.
I am happy to be on the roster too, but I will have to send my TLC over the AireWaves (can I use your communication channel just for a bit?)
It's okay if there isn't enough room for me on the roster, 'cause I'll just send my special Red Heelering vibes anyway!
OK. Go to it!
Lots of Luv
Charlie & all My Bi-Peds.
Sad w00f's Noah, Girls, Pinkys and grandma Pinky...sooo sorry for ur loss...pups u all need to stay close to the hoomans now, they are shure gonna need u...angel lacylulu will look fur ur grandpinky and b his friend sooo he wont miss u all so much...
Very sad,
Rocky
Bear
angel Lacylulu
and their mama!!!
Noah.
We are so sad to hear your news.
We have you all in our thoughts.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Oh Noah We too are so sad to hear of this news. We send Denise and her Mum all of our love and thoughts.Take care of your pinkies mate they will need you more than ever....All of our love Agatha and Archie and PL2
I am sorry to hear about your grandpa. Please give D and Grandma a kiss on my behalf. Our thoughts are with you. Take care good care of grandma. It must be hard for her to have lost her soul mate. Perhaps you can invite her over to stay with you so that you can give her more around the clock TLC for a while.
Luv
Snowball
Noah...
SO sorry ta hear about yer grandpinkie...give yer Mom 'n Dad 'n Grammie our sympathy.....We hope ya can find a patch of sunshine among all the clouds.....
Dewey Dewster here....
We are very sorry to hear it and our thoughts are with you!
We are sorry for your loss. Keeping you in our thoughts.
Que son repos soit aussi doux que la joie qu'il a donné autour de lui. Noah, I am so sorry for Denise's Dad....please take a good care of her.
Kisses, Faya & Véronique
Noah..we are so very so to learn the sad news about your grandpinky.
We are sure that you together with Bryan and the girls will take good care of Denise.
We are thinking of you all and sending lots of airehugs.
Big Nose Pokes
The thugletsx
I'm soo sorry to hear this very sad news.
Loosing a much loved parent is painful - will be thinking of you all.
Love, pats & pets
Blue
So sorry to hear that. Sending you all hugs and nose licks.
Simba x
We are so very sorry to hear this news, Noah. All of you are in our hearts and prayers!
Love ya lots,
Maggie, Mitch and Sue
So sorry to hear your sad news. Sincere condolences to D and your family. J X
Hi, Noah...
We are so sorry for your loss...You & your family are in our thoughts & prayers...
Abby & her Mom xxxooo
Oh Noah, we are very sorry for you and your family. Hope you feel better soon, take good care.
Brandythegreat and Gang.
We are so sorry about your grandfather. It's never easy to say goodbye. Load up Denise and her mummy with lots of sweet kisses.
Your pal,
Petey (and Petey's Mom, too)
We are so sorry to hear of the passing of your grandpa pinky. Be sure to give grandma pinky lots of love! We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers for the upcoming days, weeks and months.
Hugs,
Sitka, Tia, and Mom
We are soooooo very sorry about your dad, Denise. All you 'dales need to give your mom, dad and grandma pinky all the love you can. They will need it for a loooong time! We are sending lots of Aire-zen and Aire-hugs to all of you.
From the sad 3 P's,
Poppy, Penny & Patches (and their mom)
We are very sorry to hear your sad news.
Condolences to you all.
Love and licks, your friends Marvin and Jeannie in the UK.
xx
The loss of a loved human is the saddest thing. We'll say an Irish prayer and some Celtic incantations-- be sure to snuggle up with Denise and kiss her frequently!
Luv,
Sephie & Buster
Noah,
We´re so sorry to read about this sad news. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Hugs
Thor and Thor´s Mom
Oh Noah,
We're so sorry to hear about D's dad!
Take good care of her and give her our love. We're thinking of you.
Love
Finni xx
Oh Noah,
I am so sorry to hear about your Grandpa.
But I know you and your sissies will be such a comfort to your parents.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
-Mack
We are sorry to hear of your loss. We are doing the circle of healing vibes for you. Remember to celebrate his life.
Our prayers are with you during this sad time, Noah.
We care.
I'm sure you and the gang will be a big help comforting everybody after the loss of grandpinky.
Mango
I'm so sorry to hear your very sad news. I'm sending this with love and sympathy to Denise and all the family. Take care. Eric x
sloppy lick and airehugs coming your way.
you are all in our thoughts
peace and woof
kelly and delilahblue
Mom and I are thinking of you all during this sad time! Our thoughts and prayers are with you!!!
Velcro and mom
So sorry to hear about your grandpinky... You're in our thoughts.
~ Girl girl
So sorry to hear of your loss, it's soo sad when you lose someone.
All my love and kisses are with you.
lots of licks
xox
Hi My name is Eduardo, I'm a snuggle puggle I added you to my page, I hope you don't mind please visit my blog!
Hugs & Snugs,
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
ps sorry for your lost
Noah and crew!
Thank you for your kind note!
We are thinking of you tooest! Take goodest care okayest ever!
Love,
Putter ...:)
I am so far behind on blogging, and am so sorry for your loss. I am very sorry it took me so long to get over here and leave a comment. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Deetzy
Oh, I'm so sorry about D's father. I'm behind on my blogging and just read your post. I'm sending Aire-kisses to you all, but especially to D. Nothing is better than an Aire kiss! Noah, Tess, Lucy and Willow, you be extra good for your parents and give D tons of kisses and love. You all will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Your pal,
Kirby & his mom Kirstin
w00f's Noah and girlies...yess mama iz feelin better, this crisis adverted..she got the results from her ct-scan back on monday...the nodules r not growing, but another tiny one showed up now...next ct-scan iz in oct..the doc didnt mention biopsy and neither did mama...she iz chicken...hope u all iz doing well, keept givin ur mum and dad, lovin licks...
b safe,
~rocky~
sorry to hear about your loss...
Oh we are so sorry! We wish we were there to give you giant slurps and snuggles. Noah and girlies we hope you will give your hoomans extra ones for us. Give each other extra slurps too.
Love,
Willow and her hoomans
Oh we are so sorry. Just remember he is now at peace. No more suffering..
Big Hugs to your humans and grandma..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Hi, Noah, Tess, Willow and Lucy -
We are so sorry to hear about your grand pinky. We are sending you and your pinkys lots of healing kisses and paw hugs (and your grandma too).
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Oh Noah...we hadn't heard this sad news until now....we're so very sorry for ur mom's loss! We're thinking of you all and keeping you in our prayers. Get the girls and snuggle close to ur mom right now, Sweet Noah. She'll find comfort scratching ur silky ears and wrapping her arms around u and ur sissies...
Comforting Barks with much love,
Lacie, Scruffy, Babystan and Mumsie
Oh goodness Noah. I had no idea your grandpa was ill. I am so, so sorry for you and your family. Tight hugs to you all.
xox
Chef
Oh goodness Noah. I had no idea your grandpa was ill. I am so, so sorry for you and your family. Tight hugs to you all.
xox
Chef
Noah,
I'm sending over lots of love your way. Please share some with your Grandpinky. She needs you all more than ever.
If there is anything that my human or I can do, please let us know...
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
We are sad to hear the news, and you are all in our thoughts and prayers.
Katy x
That is sad about your grandpinky. You and the girls be extra good to help your pinkys feel strong.
Slobbers,
Mango
Noah
I just now came to visit and found out about youw Gwampinkie...I'm so vewy sowwy fow youw loss..give youw Mom and family loads of youw supew special aiwehugs and kisses..I'm thinking of all of you and We send ouw love and pwayews that you canstop being sad
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA
Noah and the girls and your pinkies-we are so sorry you lost your grandpinky!!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
Velcro and mom
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Sorry we have been away and not been able to visit blogs, but know that we are sending lots of love and prayers your way!
I am sorry to hear of the sad loss of a beloved family member. You are all in my thoughts.
Post a Comment