Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Goodies from Charlie & an Award

G'day Maties,
What a day. First of all we got an award from our good pals Maggie & Mitch, thanks guys. We're really happy that you like our blog.
Then this afternoon Mr Postman delivered a special package to the Leura dales. It was from our new matie Charlie who lives down in Sydney. Naturally the camera came out. No, they can't let an opportunity go by.
Thanks Charlie, what a great goodies parcel. Of course the pinkies didn't let us eat everything, we just got a tasting.

We've had a brilliant day and now we'd like to pass on this cool award onto our very good pal Velcro.

Hugs and tail wags,

Noah

32 comments:

Abby said...

Hi, Noah...

How nice of Charlie to send you a goody package...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun with it...And you share so good...

Congrats on your award...

Abby xxxooo

Mack said...

Mom just can't stop saying how nice you doggies are - we three would be so greedy there would be a fight breaking out over the goody package!!

You guys rock!

Snowball said...

What else is there in the package? I am so jealous. Jie jie did not sign me up for the goodie exchange... I will make her do it the next time

Luv
Snowball

Duke said...

You guys are so polite to each other! What a yummy goodie bag that is!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Asta said...

Noah, Willow ,Tess and Lucy,
You lookvewy happy wif that package..Charlie is a sweetie!!!
Congwatulations on youw awawd!!!
and thank you fow visiting Petey!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Harry said...

Wow, that's a nice lot of goodies, but split 4 ways I imagine they're not going to last too long!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Deetz said...

That package looked awesomely good. Congratulations on your award.
I just love you all
Deetz

Lacy said...

w00f's noah and sissies..how nice of charlie to send ya dat package, yummmmmies...and congrats on u awarwd, me likes u bloggie tooooo..

b safe,
~rocky~

Lizzy said...

Noah!

Congratulations on the award, man! You totally deserved it.

Wow, you got your package already? That was fast! This Goody Exchange is so exciting! I bet you're all really happy now!

Sparky

Islay said...

Brilliant - I loved watching you all going through the package! You are such well-behaved doggies! My brother Higgins, may he rest peacefully in the Great Forest beyond, would have been so greedy!

Congratulations on your award!

licks
Charlie

Gaia the Airedale said...

Congrats on the award! Yay on the package too, its great fun hehe! I love your blog!

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Charlie Daniels said...

Congrats for your award ... and you got goodies the same day! What a top day ...

Cheers

Charlie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah!
Congratulations on your award! Brillante!
Goodies from Charlie! Looks like you all enjoyed them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

George the Pup said...

Congratulations on your award Noah, I agree - you guys are briliant! And that looks like a wonderful package - super fun.

i said...

Congrats on the lovely award! You certainly deserve it!

Ooh what a lovely package you've received!

Moco said...

You guys did really well with that package. What is that man doing in there? Tell him to get away from your treats.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh that sure is alot of goodies in that package. :)

~ Girl girl

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

OOOOOOO yea!!! Snackie sticks everywhere! I hit my schnozz on the computer screen trying to get to you and your treats!!!

Woohoo! You all look so great! Is it getting super cold? I'm so envious of your weather. I can't stop panting...I miss my fuzz!

Mmmmmm your snackies look delish!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Simba and Jazzi said...

How nice of Charlie. Congratulations on your award.

Simba x

Dewey Dewster said...

Noah 'n clan....congrats on yer award.....it looks like ya got a nice bag of goodies and that ya share real nice with each other....Gram has ta give us each a special spot when we get our goodies so we're not too close ta each other 'n fight....But me 'n Toby can lick the same plate without fightin' 'n we do that all the time.....

Dewey Dewster here.....

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, congrats on your award. That goodie bag looks pawsome! I'd hate to have to share though, I'm so greedy! J x

Chef said...

Hey Noah.. so glad you got your goody package and that you're enjoying your new gifts. There's an Exchange album now for all the IGE participants ... and you're in it. See it at: www.goodyexchange.blogspot.com

Enjoy your stuffs!

xox
Chef

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is so cool. You all got some very tasty treats...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Agatha and Archie said...

Well we never.We are still in a state of shock.You are all so POLITE with each other while eating your goodie!! We would have been at each other(big time0 We are VERY impresses!!! PL2 said See some dogs are very polite with each other,and Archie said Yeah and some AREN"T!! HA HA Love A+A

Willow the Black Dale said...

Congrats on your Award!! Boy do you ever deserve it!!
You are all such polite dales! Wow your pinkies must be so proud!!
Was your sleep over cool?? I have never had one! Thanks for sharing it with us. Now I know what to do just in case I get to.
slurps,
Willow
pee ess: my typist(mawmy) has been bad and has not been by to say hi. i have missed you all so we will be back soon.

Petra said...

Congratulations on the award!

I like how you all have your own little area where you are focusing on your treat! You are very polite and mannerly!

Asta said...

Noah,Willow,Tess and lucy
any painting with the fouw of you in it would be bwilliant!! I can't wait to see the one wif Bwian in it..I still haven't been painted by Mommi..I guess she gets distwacted
smoochie kisses
ASTA

William Tell said...

Wow, you all have such nice manners when it comes to treats and packages!

Happy Tails,
William Tell

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Congrats on your award. And what a great goodies package you got. Looks like you loved it!
--JB

Southbaygirl said...

Hi noah-Thanks so much for the award!!! And your goodie treats look awesome!! Mine arrived this morning but mom wont let me open it until saturday!

I hope you guys are having a nice week!!!!

Velcro

Eric said...

Hey pals, lipalicious goodie bag you had there and such nice table manners from you all.

Well done on your Award, very well deserved.

Wagging, Eric

Thor and Jack said...

Congrats on your award!! You totally deserve it!
You received a great goodies package from Charlie!

Love licks
Thor

Guest Book

Followers