To us the most important part of the day, besides breakfast, is walkies. We wait with anticipation in our dale pen for Bryan to come out. He puts the leads around his neck so they don't get tangled and then he hooks us up one at a time. The gate is open and out we go.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah xx

33 comments:
Hi, Noah...
Walkies are the best...
So much to see & sniff...
Abby xxx...
He sure is brave to walk all of you at once. What happens when you spot a rabbit or other critter?
Slobbers,
Mango
OMD - You guys are soooo well behaved! Mom can't even walk Paris & I at the same time!
Walkies are so much fun!!I've never seen so many dogs walked all at once! Your hooman is lucky to have dogs with good leash manners.
I think Bryan should put on a pair of roller blades. In that way, you guy and gals will be able to run faster. Hee...
Luv
Snowball
Oh Noah
I envy the hoomans and pups who get to see the fouw of you walking with Bwian..what a wondewful sight..I agwee with Snowball wollewblades fow Bwian, hehehe
have a lovely weekend
smoochie kisses
ASTA
I wish you all a nice week-end with a lots of walkies !!!! Kisses, Faya
Wow you guys are like a team of horseys....Your human should make him a wheelie cart and then you guys could really go fast.
Deetz
Hi Noah
I live for my walkies !Mommy is still suffering from jetlag and gets up at weird hours so we run in the early morning.I love it!Its really hot here otherwise.
frasier
You guys are amazing. We usually have someone all tangled up and ready to tip over. We need walking lessons from you.
Noah!
Walkies are the BEST. Looks like you all really like them, too! Do you ever get all tangled up in each other's leashes when you walk?
I hope you all have a GRRRReat weekend!
Sparky
You know you guys could take Bryan for a really fast walk. With all of you pulling he wouldn't have a chance.
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Mom says she can't imagine walking 4 Dales at once! We've pulled her on her butt before and there's just 2 of us! We sure do love our walkies too, Noah!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
I hope to be able to go walkies today ... thanks for the advanced notice guys ... the skies are clearer here today too! :-)
Cheers
Charlie
Walks are definitely the daily highlight around here too. Love, Neko
Hi, Noah!
I love walkies too!
You all are really well behavied!
Sure its not easy to take you all out at the same time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
you guys walk so nicely on your leashes, Mom is very jealous!
Hi, everyone -
Kaci and I love to go for walks too. We hope you have a good weekend.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Hi Noah and girls, looks like you are getting some nice sunshine in the mountains. Hope you are having nice walkies this long weekend?
B does need rollerblades, then you can all run fast yippeeeeeeeeee.
Love Miss Ellie
& Bazzy
You walk super fast. I'd have to run to keep up. Boo would never keep up with his short little legs.
Simba x
It takes 4 of you to walk your you-man? He must be hard to train.
Bussie Kissies
Buster
Hi, Noah...
Ya, know...I think my Mom has been holding out on me...
It seems that everydoggie knows that my little balls are called cuzes...My Mom never told me about these things...
Do you think she was keeping it a secret cuz they squeak sooo loud??
Abby xxxooo
Kudos to Bryan, he makes walking the four of you look easy peasy!
Nibbles
Cassidy x
You're all so lucky that the four of you get to take walkies together! Not us.....boohoo!
Kai
Oh my, Noah...Mumsie walks the three of us at once and there is always DRAMA...someone gets loose...someone falls..Scruffy gets the leashed wrapped around his legs and he screams like a girl...
She can't imagine walkin' four Dales...does ur mom ever walk u guys??? We want pics!!!!
Barks...Lacie
it's gettin' sooooooo hot here...Mumsie tried to give Stan a "hosedown" with the cold water from the hose...he screeched!!!
walkies is an important part of my life too...
those who get 2, are the luckiest pup on earth...
Not Fair! Silly blogger won't let me see the video;(
But I'm sure you are beahving pawfectly with good lead manners. You pals walk off lead too?
Wags, Eric x
Wow guys...four Dales walkin' all at the same time with one hooman holdin' a special lead.....and hoomans tell my Gram she is nuts when she walks the 3 of us.....we can pull 'er almost over 'n we're not nearly as big as you guys....I bet Bryan is the Incredible Hulk....'fess up now......
Dewey Dewster here.....
Noah,
I agree with you! Walkies are the best!
Thor
The weather in Texas is in the upper 90's F. This AM is was overcast and windy so herding was bearable. Of course by noon the sun was out and the temperature was climbing rapidly...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Hi noah, I hope you've had a great weekend!!! Walkies are fun!!! Did you do anything fun over the weekend???
Velcro
Wow four on one lead! How does he manage! My pinky can do the both of us - but daddy pinky refuses to take us both out together as we always get tangled and we're naughty for him! If mummy pinky comes - we have to be good - she's strict!
Alf n Mindyx
I don't like to go outside. I make my mom play with me inside.
--JB
Post a Comment