Hello hello it's me Willow
My friend Willow the black dale tagged me to list 7 ways to show how useful I am, so here goes...
1. When I share the lounge with Bryan I let him tuck his feet under me so he keeps warm.
2. My sister Lucy needs a whipping post so I'm it.
3. My pinkies get to practise blonde jokes on me cause I'm a bit ditzy.
4. I'm the pinkies bed warmer.
5. I'm the rinse cycle before the dishes go to the dishwasher.
6. I distribute socks around the house so if the pinkies want one, one is nearby.
7. I get to greet B&B guests who are doggy people.
I think I will tag Amber Mae and Faya to play this game.
Hugs,
Willow....Over to you Lucy
Thanks Willow.
Hello hello Lucy here,
I haven't been 100% lately. I've done something to my back leg and I have trouble putting it down so D & B dragged me off to see Andrew the vet. Going to the vet is pretty good because we get to see Milky the vet cat. Sadly I couldn't get close to her this time.....darn. You wait till next time Milky.
Anyway I'm now on anti-infammatory tablets but the worse part is NO WALKIES FOR LUCY...Disaster!!! I stay behind while Noah, Willow & Tess go walkies.

Hello I'd like to make an appointment please.
Well I was so bored on Sunday I thought an adventure was in order. Willow was up for it. Tess or Miss Goody Two Paws didn't want to come so she stayed in the dale pen. Noah the big lazy sod was upstairs sleeping. So it was just me and Willow.
We saw the latch to the gate was open so off we went....B & D didn't even notice we were gone.....hee hee fools.
We didn't go for long cause my leg was hurting so when B finally noticed we were gone and started to call us we came back straight away. He said that was a miracle........whatever!!
Here we are.... the naughty girls:

Here is Bryan having a serious talk to Stinky Willow:
While we were on our adventure Willow found something interesting to roll in. Dog knows what it was but she stunk to high heaven. D couldn't even go near her...it was vile...so guess what....Yes-sir-ree...she had to have a bath and let me tell you, she wasn't happy.



Well that was our exciting weekend. Hope all our friends in blog land are having a great weekend.
Hugs and tail wags
Lucy....crikey that was my first ever post.....how good was it!!!!!

44 comments:
Lucy that was a great post - you are so good at it - maybe Noah will let you have a go more often! Well what can we say - you escaped - Willow certainly doesn't look happy in the shower! I don't blame her - but if you will roll in things then - that must be the punishment - I don't roll in anything - takes too much effort!! I think Willow was bored with Bryans lecture!!
Alf n Mindy xx
G'day Lucy, that was a great post. Good to get the first one out of the way huh!
Hey! Congrats on the adventure! Well done! :-)
Cheers
Charlie
Hi, Willow & Lucy...
Sounds like you guys had a fun day...Except for the bath, thing...
I HATE baths...My Mom gave me one yesterday & I didn't even roll in anything stinky...I don't get it...
Hope your leg gets better soon, Lucy...Walkies are the best...You don't want to miss too many...
Abby xxxooo
Lucy, sorry to hear about your sore leg. I hope it is better soon. You were smart (or lucky) not to roll in the terrible stuff.
Hey, Where did all you other dogs come from? I'm totally confused, but that's okay. Give Noah and big smooch from me.
xo
SB
Hope your leg starts feeling better! My sister's leg is still bothering her. It's looking like she will need surgery :( I still think it's very cool that we share the same names!
Willow + Lucy
Glad you got home OK. Momma and Master FREAK whenever I have a jail break.
Willow didn't look very sorry for her role in your adventure until they stuck her in the shower. Then, what a sad face! Hope your leggie is better.
Slobbers,
Mango
That was an awesome post Lucy...I sure hope it wasn't because of me that you guys escaped and went running around and got into trouble....Noah dude...you asked me several questions...There is about an acre between our neighbors and then nothing but fields behind our home..the road is about two acres from the road and it is a dirt road...I usually just go and say hi to the one neighbor and then head home, the other neighbor plays ball with me, and then my favorite one Mylea on the other side of us...I watch to make sure she makes it to her vehicle safely and say hello to her doggies and then go home. I like staying close to the house.
Deetz
Hey Lucy, great post. I think it sounds like you were very good girls because you came back when the pinkies called you. So I hope you did not get in trouble.
Your friend, Lenny
Oh Lucy I hope you will feel better soon for great walkies with Tess, Noah and Willow....
Willow all I have to say is : GOOD JOB ! !
Kisses, Faya
w00f's noah and girls...nice tag u dided there willow,,,and hmmm lucy and tess b careful when u escape, dont want nuffin to happen to u girlies...nice post lucy and hope u feels better...
b safe,
~rocky~
Lucy, we hope your leggie is all better really soon! Good job on coming when the pinkies called you! Our mom isn't that lucky...we run the other way when she calls.
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Aw ucy, your first post was great, there'll be no stopping you now!
Sorry to hear about your leg. Do try to rest up, no more great escapes!
Toodle pip
Harry x
Willow!
You like to wash the dishes too? That's got to be the best job ever!
Lucy!
Congratulations on your first post, it was a grrrrEAT one! I hope your leg gets better really soon...
Sparky
Lucy
that was a most excellent post..I just hope youw leggie gets healed vewy soon..hehehehe, that was a gweat sneaky adventoowe, but you two awe a lot bettew thanI would be..if I snuck out, Idon't think I would heaw any pinky calling me...and I don't undewstand why pinkies dont't appweciate the lovely smells we like to wub in...what a shame..they'we missing out
smoochie kisses to all of you
ASTA
No walkies for Lucy??!! Oh my goodness, where will all that energy go?!! We loved your post Lucy. But what we loved most of all was cute Willow being told off by B and trying to look all sooky - she's good at that.
What an adbventure you had, but well done for coming straight back - what good girls!
We hope you get better soon Luce.
ps - tell Noah that little 'Noah Torney' says hi (heehee....)!
Love Molly and Gertrude
xx
Hi Miss Lucy!
You did great on your post!
But I am so sorry your little leggys are giving you some trouble. I know you'll be a good girl and take all your medicine!
Then it'll be walkies with the rest of the gang again!
It looks like Miss Willow is wanting a belly rub in the video!!
Hi, Lucy!
I hope your leg gets better soon! Take it easy and no more adventures for now, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Never, never, never run away. Rolling in stinky stuff is OK.
Congrats on a such a great post, Lucy! Hope your leg is all better soon!
That's a very pawsome post Lucy. I hope your leggie is better now
~ Girl girl
We hope your leg feels better soon Lucy! How nice that Willow is your whipping post! hehehehe
We're sure glad you guys came when you were called! WHEW!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
I will also show my jie jie my tummy when she has some serious talk with me. hee... That will soften her down most of the time and she will leave me alone.
I love to roll on stinky stuff too but I love to bath. I think I can be good friends with Willow cos we are alike in many ways.
I hope that your leg will recover soon, Lucy.
Luv
Snowball
Gee, I wonder if your Miss Goody Two Paws would like to meet my brother Mr. Goody Two Paws, aka Jake!!
As you may have noticed when reading our blog -- I do lots of fun things while he just sits on a chair in the shade and smiles.
I ask you, what kind of terriers are they??
We love your blog!!
Just Harry (and OK, Jake too)
Lucy we hope your leg is feeling better.Archie says try to get a flat screen TV while you recuperate,it really helped him in his crate. Willow,you cheeky girl!! You really looked like you were sad when you were getting a talking to but we knew better( sorry about the bath though) Love A+A
Are you sure that was your first post, Lucy? You sounded like an old pro to me.
I hope you get back to normal really fast so you can go on long walkies again!
And I wish I could stay at your B&B and be greeted by Willow! We'd have lots of fun playing together.
Great job with yer post Lucy....'n sorry ta hear about yer back leg...hope that is now on the mend. As fer Willow rollin in somethin' vile...we do the same thing...it's all about the sweet smell of perfume ta us..awwww delicious...too bad the pinkies don't see it that way.
Dewey Dewster here.....
Oh no Lucy...I sure how your leggy feels better soon!!! And so sorry about the bath Willow...sad, so sad.
Lots of Licks, ruby
sounds like your weekend was much more exciting than mine for sure. I liked the video, Willow sure does look guilty! So where did you dales go!? I am curious, I will probably never get to go on an adventure!
Lucy, hope your leg get better ya and please tell Noah that the new banner is very beautiful.
slurpy licks,
BenBen
Noah, how is Lucy doing now? I had to take those medicines too.
I gave Gizmo extra kisses from you and your family last night....he smiled alot and he ate a whole lot last night...
Deetz
Great post Lucy!!! You did an awesome job! How is your leg feeling today. I will send out some ESP your way. Those pills are fun to take and all, but oober intense ESP makes everything better! As we speak I'm resting on the humans bed so I can rest up really good. OR!!! Maybe your human should dote all over you! I hurt my leg jumping off the bed yesterday. The human held my foot and kissed it, then gave me a treat! Tada!!! All better now!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
You've got a great list of ways you are useful! Love your photos, too.
Levi's mom
Lucy, the solution to rest therapy is chewing. I like oak, teak, electrical cords, power tools, plastic, food on the counter, bras, Dad's boxers, socks, dish rags, rocks, boulders, cement, trees, rose bushes(now that is frustration) and bugs. Try it and then rest 10 minutes and start again,
Rufus
When I roll in nasty fish Mom makes me take a bath too. I don't know what is up with that I kind of like the smell...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
I think all dogs and cats are useful, don't you? I hope Lucy will be ok. Was she able to make a vet appt? And what did Willow get into? I don't like to be stinky at all.
--JB
Pee Ess: I am glad you found my small world too!
Hi Willow, Hi Lucy,
Lucy, I hope your leg feels better real soon. I've been on those anti-inflamatory pills before and they do work. I can't believe you two made the great escape. Willow, I would have done the same thing and rolled around in whatever you rolled in. The smellier the better. It was too bad that yo had to have a bath to de-smellify you. Why can't they just let us smell wonderful! He he!
Your pal,
Kirby
Hello Willow and Lucy!
Well, that was a very event-ful weekend for you guys!
Hi guys,
Sorry to hear that your leg is poorly Lucy and hope it will be ok soon. Sounds like you and Willow had a nice adventure right down to the stinky stuff Willow rolled in!
Lix
J&D
What a great meme Willow! I'm the rinse cycle too - it's one of my favorite jobs :-)
Noah
That's a bootiful new headew you have thewe!!! splendid!
how is Lucy's leggie??
I hope she's bettew and all of you awe having a gweat day
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Good job with the post, Lucy! I hope your leg is better!
Love and licks
Thor
How's you Leg Lucy? Been back to see Milky again? That was a pawfect post and so was Willows meme and I agree, washing the plates in the dishwasher is a most helpful and responsible job, Saves water and the planet.
Wags, Eric
Nice job with the new header - we love it! And nice post - congrats for the first one! Have a great weekend!
licks & slobbers
-Charlie
Post a Comment