G'day maties,
A good friend of ours is an astist here in the Blue Mountains. She recently painted this masterpiece of Bryan walking us. If you notice she even painted him holding a cup of coffee which he always buys when we go walking to the village. He is wearing the regulation long shorts and because it was a cold day, a beanie.

Next we have a little bit of "Pop Art". Some weedy guy in the 60's did it first. Had he used us as his subject matter he might have made something of his life.




With all this art around Bryan was feeling very artistic himself so he redesigned my blog header.
We hope everyone has a great weekend.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah xx

43 comments:
Love the new header. Grammie couldn't do that if her life depended on it. Love the art work also.
Noah Boy!
LOVE the new header! Goober smooches to Bryan for redesigning it. With you for inspiration it couldn't have been hard!
Please please give Miss Lucy some healing goober smooches from me & Stella. I bet it's hard keeping her quiet and off her paw... sneaking out as she likes to with Willow.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the art from your friend. That painting of him walking you guys is subtly funny, and the pop art is very cool!
Please take care of your sissies and know that a goob here in GooberStan is thinking of you, man!
Goober love,
Stanley
Bryan is very talented, I just love those paintings. Noah dude, we got bad storms again last night and still this morning. We watched a funnel cloud scoot across our field behind the house last night and a hail stone hit our skylight on the roof and busted it, now there are trashcans in the kitchen holding all the water.
Deetz
Love the new header and all the art work! You all are great models.
Your friend, Lenny
Love the new header!! And that is some purty cool art ;)
Peace + Paws,
Kai
I love your new header too. The painting is pawsome. I feel artistic looking at those picture but is not as creative as your Bryan.
Luv
Snowball
Noah - love your new header! The painting of B walking you all is great - my pinky can't draw at all! (Even the curtains!!!). I want to know who the 2 lagging behind are?!!!
Alf n Mindy xx
Hi, Noah...
I love your new header...And the painting of Bryan walking you is great...Looks just like the video you showed us...
Have a Great Weekend...
Abby xxxooo
Noah Dude -
COOL Makeover! We love your new artsy look...very hip. Mumsie is into marketing and design too and hse says it looks weally good and vewy hip. NICE!
Thanks for visiting us, we are sorry we have been sort of MIA, we had a new "arrival"...yeah, the sisy dale landed last week and all Mumsie can do is pay attention to her!
It's all PINK over here and we are getting used to her..she plays a little bitey face and we are trying to be good - Mumsie we have to share and be gentle.
Well, hope your gang is all good....we wanted to say and tell you to plan on seeing more Lola for a while, our Mumsie went mental with her camera....pictures here, pictures there....and all of that fluff ball......
Well, hope you all are well...we will keep popping in for visits...
The 3 G-Dales (Mumsie says we HAVE to sign this way now)
Pawslaps and nose pokes, signing out!
w00f's Noah and sissies....wow ur new header iz sooo cool, Brian iz sooo smart to do that, heehee my mama wood take years to learn to do it...dat painting iz pawtastic...and so iz the "pop art"...
b safe,
~rocky~
We love your new header, Noah and we also love the painting of Bryan walking all of you! We love art!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
WOW! Your new header is super cool!!! I love all of the dale art.
Hugs,
Sitka
All the art is super cool, but Mommy is drooling over the art from your friend - it's wonderful!
And I love the new header, it's very artsy.
We love the art and your new header is awesome... Way to go dad...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Mate ... great header ... that is some art right there!
Cheers
Charlie
Hi, Noah!
Congratulations to Bryan! He did a great job with your blog header! I like it a lot!
The painting is beautiful too!
I loved your artistic post!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Fascinating header. I like it.
I love all the art work, but that first painting is so great.
Simba x
Noah! I really dig that new header, and the op art is really amazing. That first picture is totally cool... I hope it's framed and hanging in your house.
xox
Chef
We LOVE that new header! You dad is a very artsy guy!
Have a great weekend!!!!
Hi, Noah -
All of the artwork is so pretty. Mama can't draw very well. The extent of her drawing is stick figures. We like the header of your blog too.
Have a great weekend. We are now at the groomer's getting our new haircuts.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
I really like the pop-art one! Both look really neat, you dales are lucky!
puppy breath,
-Gaia
Your artist friend is pretty talented...love the new header and the painting of Bryan takin' ya all fer a walk....it really is amazing that he can walk all 4 of ya at the same time...that's a mighty powerful pack of dogs there....was the weedy artist from the 60's on the "M" weed....shocking!!!!!
Have a great weekend...
Dewey Dewster here......
Waouw I love the new header...congratulations to Bryan !
Kisses, Faya
The new header is so cool!! Its like a visiting an art gallery just coming to your blog!!
You know, I really like your new header! And the popart too!
Happy Pappy's Day...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Noah
I love that painting of Bryan walking you..fantastic!!! and the pop awt is so cool..it's not vewy hawd to have gweat awt when the models look like you!!!
I think Bryan is bwilliant to have done that new headew
smoochie kisses
ASTA
My mom loves art and that is cool artwork you you all being walked. I think I did forget to mention last time I was here that I like your new header a lot. My mom and I are not smart enough to figure out how to make mine more stylish.....
--JB
Noel with you as the muse for the artwork what else can the pictures be but pawfect? Love the one of Bryan walking you all. wonder if he ever gets NOT to spill that cup of coffee???
Wags, Eric x x
Hey noah and the girls-that's some really great artwork-and I love the new blog header!!!! I wish I had artwork of me to give to my mom!!
Velcro
I love the pop art. It looks real pawsome
~ Girl girl
Now that is proper Airedale art. What a great idea. If you don't mind I'll pinch the idea for our Airedale.
Thanks.
Steve (Airehead)
www.wuffstuff.com
How does Bryan walk you lot AND drink coffee at the same time? Does he have 5 hands or something? Love the art! J x
What a beautiful painting! Bryan sure did a great job on your header!
Ooooo I was wondering where the idea for the new header came from! It looks great! Might I add that you have im-peck-able taste in collars? I perspire, errr aspire to have great fashion sense as you do,Noah!
I think my favorite picture that your friend made is the one with Your pinkie walking all 4 of you! It looks like that was a good day that was captured!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
JB here, personal trainer at your service! Where is Pinky?
--JB
Love that painting of you in the village. It's pawsome! And I really like your new blog header. It's great to be a muse, right?
Your pal,
Petey
Noah!
We LOVE your new banner!! This is an ART!!!
We also love the painting. Mom thinks having coffee'n'walking in the village must be very relaxing.
Momo & Pinot
OMD: you are all like totally famous! Your pictures are AMAZING! How proud you all must be. I think it is so cool that you have all been imortalized like that. Now, what can I do to get Mom to get me painted. Hmmmmh.
Your pal,
Kirby
We have to agree with Jackson...there is NO WAY Mumsie could ever drink her hot chocalate and walk the three of us...she can barely chew gum and walk us!!!!!!
That header is amazing!! Very very artsy!!!
We're still at the beach with the gators...home this weekend, thank dog...way too much wildlife around here...ya shoulda seen the crabies Mumsie caught when she went crabbing yesterday...catch and release, of course!!!!!
Is it gettin' to be winter down there sweet Noah??? We get very confused with all of this hemisphere stuff!!!!!
Very affectionate Lakie barks...
Lacie
heya noah....thanks for stopping by.my mom is a huge fan of the guy from the 60's!
Hi Noah
Hope Bryan put you back together again after he took those photos!! lol
The painting of you all walking Bryan is great, will the artist be asking you to sit for further works of art?
Molly and Taffy
PS. HB to D for 23rd!!!
Post a Comment