There is a doona hater in this house. The first victim was my doona. It survived the horrid attack but is recovering from horrific wounds. This is the latest victim. Is there no end to this madness.
We would like to thank our buddy Thor for this great award and even though we don't get to blog every single day we do try to do the rounds and visit as many of our maties as we can. Thanks again Thor. We'd like to pass this onto our matie Mack.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah xx

32 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am blushing all over!!
OOh, poor feathery fellow! And congrats on your awardee!
Our whole house looks like that. We've spoken before on other blogs and on Planet Airedale. You gave me a great welcome so thanks. Roxy says hello, then goes off to eat some more plants.
Hi from www.wuffstuff.com, the social network for dog owners and dog lovers.
We're looking for members with quality dogs and 'tails' to add stuff to our site. Airedales especially.
Hope you have time to have a look at us.
Cheers
Steve
www.wuffstuff.com
Hi, Noah...
Hmmm...Someone made a big mess...Have you found out who it is yet?
You asked about my yard...One side if it isn't fenced...My Dad is gonna put one up soon...Then I can run free...I can't wait...
Congrats on your Award...
Abby xxxooo
Did you Dales just use that pillow to play tug of war? Good job thou... hee...
Congratulations on the award.
Luv
Snowball
w00f's Noah and girls....whoaaa sumbody had fun, heehee...congrats on u awarwd...me loves to come to ur bloggie..
b safe,
~rocky~
OMG! We don't want you to name names, Noah, but who hates your doona that much?
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
who's that culprit? has the CSI arrive?
A bird got into your blankets and exploded. Do you have to clean up that mess?
Noah, Willow Tess and Lucy
Congwatulations on youw awawd!!! I love you and youw blog and look fowawd to seeing anything you post!
That poow Duna...feathews suwe make a big mess, heheheI'm suwe it was none of you..I'd look fow one of the bad B&B guests
have a lovely weekend
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Oh Oh, I am thinkin that can't be fixed....
Happy Friday
Deetz
Noah excellent paw and teeth work, we have only helped trim the rugs but there is a doona on the uprights bed. And Sally likes birds, she eats them so I'll suggest it to her. This one she can try cause I ate vinyl last night and then up-chuckled it as the beasts slept. WHO got the last laugh? Sleepy Daddy Dog.-Rufus
Oh my! I think I would like to play in those feathers a lot!
--JB
Well we LVOE the new header, adn teh Pop art is FAB(as we used to say) We have a ? How does he hold the cup with four of you? Pl1+2 can barely do us two!! How is Lucy's leg? Love A+A PS Who did it??
woah, did a bird explode? pillow fight? feather bomb?
Alright who snuck into your house and made that mess Noah? You and the girls better start snooping around and catch that feather hatin' mess maker!!!
snuggles,
Willow
Gee Noah....what a horrible fate fer the Doona...it looks horrible...but I ask ya...what is a doona????? Oh 'n congrats on yer award....
Dewey Dewster here....
Hi, Noah!
Like Dewey I have no idea what is a doona but sure looks like a big fearther mess!
Congratulations on your award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
G'day Noah
Now who would want to do something like that to a birdy blanket? Those things keep you sooo warm ... I wonder why I don't have one of those anymore? Surely I didn't .....
Hey Noah - that mess can only be made by Lucy? She must be feeling better if it was her!
I had a lovely feather quilt too once - until Mindy came to live with us and killed it! Mine never survived - sigh.
Alf
Congratulations on the award and the doona. Who was responsible for the latter?
Lix
J&D
Whooooaaaa Noah:
We don't know what a doona is but we don't think we should have one at our place....looks dangerous....
But another way to see it maybe whomever is killing the doona's is actually just doing a little bit of redecorating ...spiffing up the room without all the painting mess....
We love your new header PIC - really clever.....
YOu guys have a wonderful weekend...gotta go dive into our FROSTY PAAWS.....
XxooXXoooXXOoo
Mmm, who's the culprit? J x
What the heck attacked your blanket!!!! I know none of you did that! It must have been something evil!
I hope you're having a good weekend!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
What's a doona - I dooona not know.... but guess one of those those B& B guests must have been really badly behaved?
Hope Lucy's leg is better.
Wags, Eric
Cor! That's some damage.
I would have got the blame in our house.
Who did that?! Cassidy had a ripping good time this week too, I'll let her tell you about that though!
Toodle pip
Harry x
You know how to have fun at your house; I wish I was there to play with you!
Hi Noah and all the girls-I see alot of feathers in that picture! Oops I'm sure it was just a mistake!
Velcro
Noah! Tess! Willow! Lucy! friendzees we missed ya'll so much! Just trotted over to say hi and we'll be back to catch up on all your adventures. We're afraid to know waht happened... congrats on ya'lls specail award. We'll be back as terminator would say~
Love Licks, waggin TX tails still barking loud! xo
Wow another mess maker!! Louie is shredding paper everyday. Toph said he had to go out today and he came back and he had gotten some papers off the counter and shredded those. What a little toot..
Dad changed our dog food to high protein stuff for our herding. The vet thinks after we get used to it I should be fine with all the exercise we get herding and going to the lake..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
What a big mess! What´s a doona??
woofs
Thor
Post a Comment