G'day Maties,
Looks like another trip to the vet is on the cards. In fact Tess and I are both booked in tomorrow (Monday)............sigh.
I gave D & B quite a fright last Sunday. I came down the stairs and stopped as I couldn't walk another step. I stood there looking so sad and all hunched up. Clearly I was in a lot of pain. Since I was young I've had episodes of soreness but never as bad as last Sunday. They're not sure what the problem is so tomorrow I'm to have an x-ray to determine what is wrong. In the meantime I have to take pain killers, even though I've always taken glucosomine & green lip mussel powder. I've got my paws crossed that there isn't something horribly wrong with me. D is very worried but she is happy that with my medication I'm back to my old self.

Then on Friday night when the pinkies came home from dinner they noticed Tess acting very strangely. D thought she'd had a stroke. Her tongue was twisting around and her head was cocked to one side. D had a closer look and noticed blood around one of her teeth. On Saturday morning B took her to the vet and he confirmed she has a cracked tooth. One marrow bone too many I'd say!!! So on Monday Tess is accompanying me to the vet to have her tooth removed. Yep the Leuradales are in the wars.
Here is a pic of Tess wearing a thermal top a guest left behind hee hee I wonder if she wants it back....

We'd also like to thank our maties Jedi, Chef & Keeley for honouring us with a very cool award. Willow would especially like to thank Keeley as he passed this award onto her.

We'd like to pass this onto our very good friends Alf and Mindy over in the UK. Alf is one of my very best maties and his sissy Mindy loves gooseberries and gets into all sorts of mischief.
Anyway could you all please cross your paws for Tess and I tomorrow. Thanks everyone.
Hugs and tail wags,
Noah xx

24 comments:
Hi, Noah!
I had just left a comment on your c-box!
I am so sad to hear that you are in pain.
I have my paws crossed for you. I hope the vet will help you to feel better. Please let us know what he said, ok?
I've never had a tooth removed but my mom does and she says its not fun! Good vibes to you two!
Congratulations on your award!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hey pal, congrats on your award. So sorry to hear about your health problems, Noah and Tess. It's no fun going to the vet, is it! Paws crossed that you both get sorted out. Keep us posted, OK? J x
Noah!
I'm gonna have more than my paws crossed for you and Tess!!! I'm gonna have my human cross all her fingers and toes. I'm even gonna work up a good amount of ESP to send your way!
I'm so sorry you both aren't feeling well. I wish I lived closer. I would snuggle you both and give you lots of love.
I hope the aches were just 'cause it's cold outside. I am sending ESP in a couple of hours, I need to rest up!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Dear, oh dear!
Do hope all does well with you & Tess to-morrow - fingers & toes crossed.
Will be checking back...
Pats & pets to all
Blue
Our paws are crossed that everything goes fine for you and Tess tomorrow, Noah! Keep us updated, okay?
Congratulatiions on your awards!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Good luck at the vet tomorrow Noah and Tessy. We hope they find out what the problem is and can sort it out easily. Poor Tess will you be able to eat after having a toothy out? Sounds painful, poor baby girl.
we will be thinking of you both.
Love Miss Ellie and Bazzy.
Good luck at the vets Noah and Tess. And I'm very touched at receiving an award - that should make the pinky update my blog!!!
Keep us informed won't you!
Alf n Mindy x
I am so sorry to hear about you health problems. I hope to read good news on monday...
Kisses, faya
w00f's Noah and girlies, congrats on ur award...me iz sooo sorry u and tess not feeling good...me will send u good thots and lots of prayers u b good as new soon...
b safe,
~rocky~
OH noooo!
I hope you and Tess do well at the vets tomorrow and that you are both on the mend super fast!
Paws crossed...
~ Jedi ~
Hey good luck for tomorrow! I've got my paws crossed ...
Cheers
Charlie
Hi there!
Scottie from Malaysia here...very nice to meet you! Congrats on the awesome award! Hope everything is well with you and Tess at the vet's!
Scottie
Oh No! I will have my paws crossed for you both! I'm really sorry that your in pain! Oh I hate it when any doggie is in pain:(
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
omdog quite a time you guys are having over there. good luck at the vets to the both of you!!
Noah
My deaw sweet Boy..I will come and nuwse you..luckily I can telepowt vewy quickly fwom one contintet to anothew..I'm so sowwy you'we ouching, and Tess, who looks so adowable in that shiwt, I'm sowwy about youw toofie..I will have my paws cwosses tomowwow...let me know if you need my nuwsing dooties..I'm still awaiting Jackson and Snickers' wesults
smoochie kisses
ASTA
So sorry to hear that you are in pain! Hope all goes well tomorrow! We'll be thinking of you.
love & wags,
River
I hope you guys are doing much better today. Thank dogness Tess didn't have a stroke and it was just a bad toothy. Let us know how you come out at the vet!
Good luck you two! Will Tess still be able to whistle once her tooth is removed? Will all those marrow bones show up on your x-rays, Noah? Keep us posted!
Your pal,
Petey
Gee Noah....
It sounds like you 'n Tess are havin' a spot of bad luck right now...me, Mom, 'n Toby hope ya get back on yer legs right quick 'n that Tess gets 'er teeth back in order too..wow...ya have ta get teeth pulled just like the pinkies do.....good luck at the vets...
Dewey Dewster here.....
Noah and Tess-my paws are crossed and I'll be thinking of you!!! I hope everything is ok!!!! I'm sending good woofies from California to both of you!!
Velcro
Oh poor you and Tess...keeping paws crossed for both of you.
Tess looks good in the thermal top so I think she should keep it hehe..
Congrats on your award!
Sorry to hear you're in pain Noah. I hope the x ray finds the problem and the vet gets you feeling chipper again fast.
Maybe you'll get Tess' dinner later if her mouth is sore after the tooth removal!
Toodle pip
Harry x
Hi, Noah...
Oh...I am sooo sorry to hear that you & Tess are not feeling well...
Paws crossed here that all turns out OK...
Abby xxxooo
Post a Comment