Wednesday, July 23, 2008

White Line Fever & 2 Awards

Hi hi everyone,
It's me...Tess. I've had the best day. Guess what I did..........you'll never guess....I'll tell you. Today I was a truckie chick. Bryan helped out our Aunty Marilyn by doing her egg run and I got to tag along. The others stayed home to look after the B & B. I'm so lucky cause we got to ride in the egg truck. First of all we had deliveries to do around the upper Mountains and then we had to go all the way down to Sydney to pick up more eggs. Here are some piccies.

Check out the trucker dude looking at me:

What a great day I had. Thanks for picking me Bryan.

We've also been honoured with 2 awards. One from our friend Petey. Thanks matie. It's a great award and we'd like to pass it onto our buddies Opy & Snowball. They gave my brother some good advice in the chatroom the other night.

Then we recieved the Arte-y-Pico award from our good friends Maggie & Mitch.

Here are the rules of the Arte-y-Pico Award

:1) You have to pick FIVE blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material and also contribute to the blogger community regardless of language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him/her the award itself.

4) Award winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the "Arte-y-Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of the award.

5) In compliance with said RULES, the award winner must show the RULES.

We would like to pass this award onto our friends: Moxie & Iezzi, Velcro, Ellie & Baz, Sephie & Buster and Ludo.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Love Tess xxxx

40 comments:

Southbaygirl said...

Tess-how very lucky you were to be truck chickie!!! I love to run errands with mom-but I've never been in an egg truck! I like to eat eggs! The things and places you must have seen! What fun! Mom was wondering how far from Sydney you live? It sounds kinda close!

Thanks so much for the award-might take my mom a few days to post it! She's being a bit of a slacker!

Velcro

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Tess

What a great adventure you have had. Thanks for sharing it.

Congrats for your awards too!

Cheers

Charlie

Snowball said...

Hi Tess, Thank you for the Award. I am totally honored!!! I hope Noah is not in so much pain now. Do keep us updated on the vet diagnosis after her had his Xray done.

You sure had a very pawsome day being out on the egg truck with Bryan. Jie jie says, Eggs in Australia are bigger than what we have in Singapore. We get red shell eggs mainly and it comes in many different sizes. Are the eggs you are helping to deliver with white shell?

Luv
Snowball

Simba and Jazzi said...

Two awards, how wonderful. Congratulations.

Simba x

Duke said...

We love riding in our dad's truck too, Tess! Did you get to eat any eggs?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Petra said...

I can see why heads would turn with you in that truck, Tess! You look right at home there!

Gaia the Airedale said...

Hello Tess! It looks like you sure had fun on the egg run! DId you get to eat any? Theyre pretty tasty and make your coat look nice! I love your collar too by the way and congrats on the awards!

puppy breath,
-Gaia

River said...

Congrats on the awards! What fun, getting to sit up high in a truck. That looked like so much fun!

love & wags,
River

Eric said...

The egg run looked very EGGxciting, ooh ha ha!! What a fab day for you Tess. Wags, Eric x

Asta said...

Tess
You awe alucky giwl..that egg wun looks like a lot of fun..lots to sniff and being wif Daddi all day ..that is cool
smoochie kisses to all of you
love
ASTA

Moco said...

What a wonderful day out.

Dewey Dewster said...

Tess...

Glad ta see yer fish heads aren't around....that's a great adventure ya had deliverin' the eggs....yep, I saw the trucker lookin' at ya real closely....maybe he was wonderin' if ya were gonna drive yerself......

Oh yeah.....congrats on yer awards....well deserved.....

Dewey Dewster here....

Persephone and Buster said...

wow ms. Tess... i do like to travel too! but i think i would be in the back of the truck eating those eggs.
Thank you Noah and "the Gurleeez" for the Arte-y-Pico Award...we are flattered and we will think hard and long to find 5 blogs that are deserving! will post later tonight.
thanks again,
theBUSTER & Ms. Persephone & Ms. Blue too!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tess!
Sure you had a great day! I can see that man looking at you!
Congratulations on you awards!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kirby said...

Hi guys, congratulations on the awards! I'm a huge fan of your blog, so I feel all the awards you get are truly deserved!

Tess, what a wonderful day you had riding around in the egg truck. You are such a lucky lady. Hope the rest of the pack didn't end up with cleaning duty at the B&B. He he!

Your pal,
Kirby

Juno said...

Hello and congrats on your award, Tess!! We're glad you had a great day. It's easy to tell you had a good one from your big smile!! :)



Momo & Pinot

Joe Stains said...

That sure looks like a ton of fun. Do you get to eat any of the eggs???

Chef said...

What fun it must be riding around in an egg truck! Lucky you.

You got another award... sniff on over to my blog and pick it up any time.

xox
Chef

i said...

Egg truck? Must be really fun!

Congrats on your award!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

How fun that you get to tag along. :)

~ Girl girl

parlance said...

Tess, you look great. So 'chickie-like'.
Tell your mum thanks for coming over to my blog and helping me be brave about feeding fish heads.

Terra said...

Hi Noah & Gang!

I have something for you... Come have a look!

~Jedi~

Urban Smoothie Read said...

nice ride for the day...

did u get some eggs as souvenier?

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You were so lucky to get to go in the egg truck. It looks like you saw lots of interesting things and people..
Yepper Callie gets to come home tomorrow we can hardly wait..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Thor and Jack said...

Tess
What a great day you had!
Congrats on your awards!

woof
Thor

Gucci said...

Hihihi!!!

Wow you look so pawesome in that trucky. I don't know anyone with a big tuff truck so I'm stuck cruising in my Mom's stoopid lame scion grrrrrrrrr...it's so embarrassing sometimes. :[


xxxoo.
gucci.

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

Tess, our daddy says he is very sorry that Bryan had to drive you around in a crappy old Cabstar Truck.
He is laughing so hard he is crying.
Daddy says get a real truck LOL.

Miss Ellie xxxxxx

Harry said...

Tess, you look like you were born to ride in that truck!

Loved the fish head poem too by the way, most creative.

Toodle pip
Harry x

kelly barton art + design said...

oh fun!
i would love to ride in an eggie truck!

delilah

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Tess...did you say Bacon? Toast? And I can't decide if I want mine scrambled, fried or boiled....

Oh yummers! What a cool day you had! How far did you get to ride? Were there any chickens in that truck? I mean...isn't that where the eggs come from?

How are you girls doing? Keepin' my sweet Noah in line?

Barkin' at ya!

Lacie Girlie!

Dexter said...

I expect you were a big help keeping track of all the deliveries and making sure nobody got too close to the truck. Seems you had a very special day.

Slobbers,
Mango

Alf said...

Hey Tess - you look like my type of girl up in that truck! I love going out with the pinkies ON MY OWN! Hope B lets you go again!

Alf n Mindy x

Mindy - wow I'd love it up front on that seat looking out of the window, were you in charge of directions? Mindy x

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Tess, I bet it was PAWSOME riding in the egg truck. I hope you got to sample one or two! Jx

PS Just read Snowball's comment above. Is Noah alright??

Abby said...

Hi, Tess...

What a great ride you had...

I love riding in the car...Except when it stops at the Groomer...

Abby xxxooo

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mack said...

Tess!
I know Bryan really appreciated you helping him on his run.
It looks like a lot of fun. I know you enjoyed it too!

Sophie Brador said...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your new banner! For some reason, I didn't know your peeps had a B&B. That's very cool. We just stayed at a dog friendly B&B called the Paw House Inn in Vermont. What is your B&B called? Is there a link? Maybe my mom can go to Australia and stay there.

xo
SB

Agatha and Archie said...

Hee hee eggcellent..that Eric cracks us up( get it??) oh boy Archie is rolling on the floor....You lucky girl!!!!!! Love and ksises A+A

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Tess

A day out with B, well done for being the chosen one, were the others jealous?
Have a good weekend

MOlly and Taffy

Kodiak Grandson Falcon said...

WOW all these awards. They look great. Mom posted another story about Keri and me. It's scary.
HUGS & xxx
Falcon

Guest Book

Followers