G'day Maties,
Who would have thought this pose would bring in a gold medal.....I don't look desperate do I ??
Here it is......the Gold Medal:
Also during the week our pals Maggie & Mitch presented us with this very cool award.
We've thought long and hard about who we are going to pass it onto. It's never an easy task passing awards on. We love all our friends blogs but this time we've decided to present this award to our maties Charlie Daniels, Faya and JB.
Now for a little play time. In this video Bryan and I are playing my most favourite game. I've been playing this with B since I was a pup and I get as much fun out of it today as I did then. The aim is to get the object between us without getting scared. B usually wins but today I triumphed. Check it out:
Hope you all get to chill and put your paws up, it's the weekend after all.
tailwags
Noah xx

45 comments:
Hey Noah. At the next pawty can you give me a bit of private tuition on begging and the whole being brave bit too? Pal, I bow to your superior pawsomeness...
Wags, Eric x
Noah, It's a great video clip, but could you explain a bit more? I can see by your tail that you're having enormous fun, by why would you be scared? How does the game work?
Wow...that is one cool photo and a cool medal to boot! Congrats!
Love the video! It's quite funny how you would try to get it and Bryan would try to scare you...heh! Maybe Mom could try this with me too...see if I am as manly as I thought I would be...=P
Scottie
You were very foxy. Good job on the game and medal.
Well done with the ward and the gold medal Noah.
The game with B looks good fun, does B ever win.
Ludo the cool dude
Congrats on your gold medal! nice award! Enjoy your play time!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
w00f's noah and sistas...comgrats on u medal...me loves dat pictsur...and congrats on ur award....
b safe,
~rocky~
congrats on your award, what a pawesome game. I bet you all get exercise with that one!!!
Congratulations for your Medal Noah ! And thank you so much for the great Award !
I like to see you playing with Bryan...nice game.
Kisses, Faya
Noah
Congwatulations on that pawsome gold medal win!!You do have the pawfect pose..and good fow you fow winning the game wif youw Dad..it looks like loads of fun
smoochie kisses
Asta
Noah...
Congrats on yer gold medal...'n on yer game too...I can tell ya were really happy that ya got the toy...ya were laughin' fer sure.....heheheh
Dewey Dewster here.....
Congrats on the medal and the award! What a wonderful day! Glad you got the toy this time!
love & wags,
River
Great stance! You look so handsome! And what an awesome medal! Nice work!
Hugs,
Sitka
We can't wait till tomorrow. We are going to see Suzanne, Baby Love's Mom and all the girls.. Mom can't wait either she figures we will sleep all day Sunday..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
That's a cool video, Captain Courageous!!!
Hugs, Josh and Jess
Hi, Noah!
Congratulations on your Gold Medal!
Congratulation on your Award!
Congratulations on getting that toy!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hi Noah,
Congratulations on the Gold! Does that add to the Aussie medal count?
We loved that video of you playing with your dad. You look so puppy like and proud of yourself!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Lix
J&D
Congratulations on your medal. You look so happy when you finally got the toy.
Simba x
You look so good in your photo and your video! Congrats on your award and thank you so much for passing it to me! I will try to get my mom to post it for me.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
--JB
Congratulations on your award. We love your blog, too! And you look stunning in that photo. :)
Happy Tails,
William Tell & Co.
Aww Noah youre so cute! Thats great to hear about your award AND the gold medal! What a lovely surprise eh? And funny video! :)
puppy breath,
-Gaia
Aww Noah youre so cute! Thats great to hear about your award AND the gold medal! What a lovely surprise eh? And funny video! :)
puppy breath,
-Gaia
Yepper we didn't have Callie when it was time to send in the pawlimpic pics so she was kind of left out..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
congratulations on the gold Noah!! You acted desperate really well, maybe you could be in a movie?
Love George
(btw. I've added you to my blog roll, is that okay?)
wow noah... you got theGOLD!!! whhhOOOOOoooo0000....congratulations to you...and an award too! geesh, just raking in the goodeez.
My mom got a good laugh watching your video... we got popcorn and sat and watched too...except we had to turn of the sound.. it was to scary for Persephone....<--- that's really a joke..hehe
theBUSTER, Ms.Persephone & Ms. Blue
Hi, Noah -
Congratulations on winning the gold medal and your award.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Way to go on the gold medal, Noah. What an honour!! Now about that game... what was that thing you were so afraid of? I think you're awfully brave for jumping in and snatching it like that. My Mama was going, "Awwwwww.... precious...."
xox
Chef
Noah
Congrats on your gold medal and award! Great picture! Good job with the game!It looks like a lot of fun!
woof
Thor
Congratulations on your award!! WE CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!! PL1 plays THE SAME GAME with Archie!!!!!!1It used to be when he was playing ball at the tennis court but as that is on hold for awhile they do it inside with a toy!!!!! WHOA!!!! Love A+A
Noah! Congrats on your medal and award! You certainly deserve them! Hee...can I get some tutoring on the begging too? Enjoyed watching the game you played. You are very brave!
congratulation for the gold medal... u hv the best begging face
Way to be Noah! You totally won! You like to go between your pinkies legs? I do that to my human whenever I'm super happy! You even buck your head a little bit like I do!!! It must be an Airedale thing!
You're looking great my friend! And way to beat being scared!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
How talented you are; I'm impressed! Congrats on the gold medal and the blog award!
Congratulations on your Gold Metal!!!!! Woot
What a pawtastic game...I will have to teach my daddy that one.
My mum has watched the video of you and your daddy, like three times already....hehe
Deetzy
Yep it doesn't take Callie long to warm up.. She loved following Steve in and out of the house..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Congratulations on your gold medal Noah! Your game with B is too funny! I love how you are both so in to it. Dad said we can try it out this week, and I can't wait! Hope all is well down under!
Your pal,
Kirby
Hi, Noah...
Congrats on your Medal...
I couldn't see the video, but from what everyone says it was great...
Abby xxxooo
Hi Noah
Many congratulations on winning a Gold medal. We loved the video clip, any chance of a feature length movie in due course?
Molly and Taffy xx
Hi Noah
Many congratulations on winning a Gold medal. We loved the video clip, any chance of a feature length movie in due course?
Molly and Taffy xx
Noah,Willow,Tess and Lucy,
I hope you'we well..I didn't get you on any of my pictoowes..I thiknk you wewe i Ruby's pawt of the plane..it suwe was fun!
smoochie kisses,ASTA
What an exciting game! You are so fast and brave. Good job on your gold medal.
Slobbers,
Mango
P.S. Momma says thanks for the compliment on our property. The salmon colored building is actually the barn that Master built.
G'day
I'm just doing a quick visit today 'cause I have so many places to go and things to see. I'll come back for a longer stay soon.
Cheers
Charlie
PeeEss: Congrats for the Gold and thanks so much for the award you gave me :-)
Many congratz on your gold medal, that's pawesome!!! You represented your country proud!
;o)
M & I
Nice work on your gold medal Noah! Looks like you've got begging down to a fine art!
Toodle pip
Harry x
Congratulations on your gold medal, Noah! That's a great picture!
We loved your video!
We sure did miss you while we were on Nantucket!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Post a Comment