Yesterday the pinkies took all of us to meet our new friend Colin Harries........ok it didn't quite go as planned. When we got there Tess went straight inside because she got to meet Colin last week. She's really good with him. Then B took Colin outside to meet the rest of us. The girls were really good and gathered around Colin to say hi.
Now this is the bad bit. I was a cranky pants....I know you're all shocked cause you thought I was this really nice, polite boy. Well nobody gets to sniff Tess' butt but me and I told Colin in no uncertain terms. Actually I think I gave him a big fright and D & B were very upset with me. Now I'm told I won't be going there next week.............sigh..and don't worry Colin wasn't hurt just scared.
Uncle John said sometime in the near future Colin & I are going to go for a long walk together to break the ice.
Please don't think I'm a horror head even though I act like one sometimes.
While Tess, Lucy & I stayed outside Willow snuck inside and had a good play with Colin. She is so good with other dogs and he slowly got his confidence back. Here are some pics of Willow & Colin.



tailwags
Noah xx

40 comments:
G'day Noah
You were just trying to protect your sister weren't you? I mean, you weren't to know Colin was only doing the formal introduction!
Cheers
Charlie
Noah...I understand you were just taking care business. Dude that Colin is just a little guy. I think you are safe. I think the walk is a fantastic idea. We can't wait to hear the results. Maybe you should watch an episode of the Gilmore Girls and see what Paul Anka would do in this kind of situation.
Smooches,
Willow
Oh dear Noah. Perhaps in time you will become friends?
He is only little after all!
Molly and Taffy xx
I'm sure things will all work out -
They always do!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Noah,a horror head?? NEVER!! Archie does the exact same thing... You(and he) are just trying to protect your sister( or that is the line he gives me.....)Love and kisses A+A
I think you were just making sure Colin did not hurt your sister. Willow is a sweetie to go and tell Colin that you are an ok doggie dude. Next time all will go well, I am sure!
--JB
Noah -
You're cool. Just letting him know whose house it is. Those little terriers can be just a mite too big for their britches.
Slobbers,
Mango
I gotta say "You are the MAN".
Well Willow certainly is the flirt, look at all that sniffy bum action! You just wanna make sure she grows up a respectable Dale, I know!Gotta keep the good family name..
Snufs George
You are just a great protector. What more can be said. It will all work out in the future. No one thinks bad of you at all.
You want to protect your sisters...this is all !
Kisses, Faya
Don't say another word, Noah! You were just protecting your sissy! I, Miss Maggie, am not the perfect hostess with the mostess all the time either! We all have our quirks, right?!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Noah - a bad boy??
I don't believe it!
It happens to the best of us!
Noah
I could nevew think you awe a howwow head..It's natoowal to want to pwotect youw sissies..I think the long walkie is a gweat idea..I'm suwe you can wowk things out
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Noah, we believe you had the noblest intetions. Just protecting your sissy. That makes you a hero head, not a horror head!
Job well done. Ya'll will sort it out in time.
And thanks for coming over to the blog. We're gonna add you to our friends list!
Hugs,
Sunny&Scooter
Oh don't worry next time you will be a perfect gentleman..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Noah, I'm the same way. I get all cranky-pants sometimes, I just can't help myself. I try to blame it on the hormones (I'm not "fixed") but sometimes we all just get CRANKY.
Love,
Bogart
Hi, Noah!
We all know you are a good boy. You just wanted to protect your sis!
I am sure that walkie will break the ice!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hello Noah,
My name is Mango, another Mango.
I visited your blog and I liked it.
Is it hard to be the big brother to 3 beautiful girls? You showed that you are a caring protective brother of your sises.
Do you know Crocodile Dundee? He lives in Australia too. I hope we can be friends.
Cheers!
Hi, Noah -
Noah the horror head and cranky pants? We certainly don't think so.
We don't want to sound like a "broken record" but we think you were protecting your sister. Mama says it's hard to be the oldest of the siblings.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
He he he, Noah, I can get a bit cranky when I meet new dogs too. I'm sure given some time you and Colin will be pals. I would have loved to seen you all tough. Mom and I always thought you were so sweet and nice, but we are happy you've got some attitude to ya!
Your pal,
Kirby
Maybe things will be better once you walk together. Colin looks like he could be a good friend.
love & wags,
River
I'm sure you're just being the protective brother there, Noah. Hope both of you would break the ice at the long walk.
You're just being a protective brother Noah. I'm sure the next time you doggies meet, it'll be alright
~ Girl girl
Aww..sorry you didn't get to play with Colin, Noah! I guess it's coz you both don't know each other well yet...hope you get to break the ice later!
Scottie
A walk together might be just what you need. I hope you become friends soon.
Simba x
I'll be looking forward to hearing how the walk went.
I remember, when I had this problem in puppy school the teacher had each owner feed a treat to their own dog at the same moment, increasingly close together. That is, come to a distance where both are still focused on own owner, treat, and then turn away. Next time, a bit closer, same thing.
Hope this mangled explanation makes sense.
Hi Noah,
Hmmmh, I can be very 'protective' of my Mum sometimes ... especially when it involves other full males.
You never know, a good man-to-man walk may clear the air. You could find out what his intentions are...
Finni xx
Gee Noah...
There has ta be a guy ta protect the girls 'n that's you fer sure.....Colin needs ta sniff somethin' else fer awhile 'n keep his nose away from yer sister's butts...wasn't that him humpin' a week or so ago? The guy needs manners.....
Dewey Dewster here....
Hey, Noah Man!
You're not a cranky pants. You just do better one-on-one, that's all. I bet after your walk with Colin all will be fine!
Sounds like Colin will have his paws full once all of you make friends with him, but we bet he'll neve be the same again!
Wishin' I could go for a walk with you and the sissies! (*Sigh*)
Goober love,
Stanley
You were just being a good big brother, we totally understand. I am sure Colin will grow to like you after you hang out a bit.
Hi Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy! We're pretty sure you and Colin will end up being the best of friends. Sometimes, it just takes time.
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Aw Noah, I guess even the biggest teddy bears have grumpy days! I'm sure you'll do better on a walk with Colin.
Nibbles
Cassidy x
It's not really that hot anymore since all the hurricanes. The picture was taken when we went to visit Suzanne and Steve a couple of weeks ago..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Little cranky, huh Noah? Stan does that to me too...if some boydog shows any interest...he gets quite riled up...
And he got mad at a bulldog at daycare yesterday...and today he has a bump on his butt...Mumsie hopes it's not an absess...it's hard and hurts him...he's goin' to the vettie tomorrow. Bulldog probably bit his bum for growlin' at him...and Stanny hardly ever gets mad at anything. Musta said something bout his mother, dog rest her soul...
Anyhow...don't worry bout being grumpy...you were just protectin' ur pack...bummer ya can't go with em next week....want me to come and keep ya company?
Kissies...Laciegirl
Pee ess...this unmitigated poppycock my brothers have posted bout muzzles and flinging poo is hogwash.
Goodness Noah! You big brute, I didn't know you had it in you!
I understand about sniff terror-tory though.. he just needs to learn no sniffing of your property.. umm i mean girls.. and you will get along just fine.
Believe it or not .. I can be a cranky pants too.. I know I look like butter wouldn't melt in my mouth.. but even I have a crabby side..
more of that another time though..
Ben xxxxxxxx
Hi Noah and the pretty girls,
Thanks for visiting my blog, that meant a lot to me. Is it you in the red Santa suit?
Cheers!
We are quite far north of the storm We are just expecting rain and high winds. Have a great weekend..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Thanks for the barkday wish, love you all.
Yep, I was delivered by the stork, very impressive, hehe!
Sure Noah, please add my blog and I add yours.
Cheers!
Noah-sometimes that happens. i know I'm not the nicest girl when there is another big girl doggie around me!!! We can't always be perfect....but we're pretty darn close to perfect!
Velcro
Post a Comment