Friday, September 5, 2008

Wild Willow

G'day everyone,

My sister Willow is so playful. She has the sweetest nature and just loves everyone. Here she is having a game with Bryan. Isn't she cute.

We hope everyone has a good weekend.

Noah xx

49 comments:

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Noah,
What a cute vid!
Willow sure is playful. That game looked like fun. We both play a similar one with mum until we get too silly and she stops! Have a good weekend
Lix
J&D

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Noah,

Oh my dogness, I just want to scoop her up and slobber her with rotti-smooches. She is gorgeous!!
My Dad does "the claw" with me.. he has to be fast though or "the claw" ends up with my jaw wrapped around it hehehe

Have a great weekend buddy.

Ben xxxx

Mack said...

Aw yes, she is the sweetest, cutest thing - We love her paw action!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Willow sure is having a good time! Cute!
--JB

Petra said...

Willow is cuter than cute! I loved the video and watching her play and smack her paws around.

Faya said...

Bryan ! I want to come and play with you ! You are playing with Willow like Véronique plays with me ! Like mad ! I love it !
Kisses, Faya

Willow the Black Dale said...

The claw.....we love the Claw Bryan!!! I would love to come play at your house. I was wondering....Bryan do you ever get the "jaw"??? Teehee my mommy gets the dalejaw sometimes when she tries the claw!!! But you are faster than she is!!! My mommy loves Willows schnozz!!!! She wants to smooch it right now!!!!

Big dale slurps to all,
Willow

Caz and Ludo the cool dude said...

We play the same game too. Having my feet touched just sends me wild.
Daz only good things happen to Rex in the Film and it all ends up happily ever after.
Ludo the cool dude

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Aww...that's such a cool video! Willow looked like she had loads of fun playing with Bryan! I don't I've tried this game though...maybe I should give it a try someday...although I doubt I can play it as well as Willow! hehe!

Scottie

Asta said...

Noah
Youw sissy Willow is a sweetheawt, that looks like the most fun game she's having wif Bwyan..she's so playful..a weal doll!
have a lovely weekend all of you!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Willow...where did you get your latest Airecut? You look so stylish!!! And I just love that new lipstick and nosecara combo...

I've started to use a diffuser on my curls...it really helps with the frizz!!!

Love to you and the girls and especially Sweet Noah...tell him to warm up my guest basket for this weekend as I want to come and pawsonally check out his range of joint motion...make sure I don't need to call the vettie and request a change in the dosin' of his meds...

Sweet Barks, Willow!

Laciegirl

Pee Ess...mumsie plays with me like that and i sink my teeth into her hand...i find it's good jaw exercise and helps with neck muscle tone!

Deetz said...

lol...willow you gots some great dance moves and boxing moves..I would love to play with you. I so enjoyed the video and will have a great weekend trying to copy your dance moves.
Deetzy

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

What a cutie. She uses her hands just like Louie and Callie do. I bet the 2 red ones would love playing chase with her..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Anonymous said...

Hi Bro! Nominated your blog for the Brilliante Weblog award :-)

Josh and Jess

Southbaygirl said...

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend too!!!

Velcro

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah!
Yes, Willow is so sweet!
I can see she was having lots of fun with Bryan!
Have a great weekend too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lacy said...

w00f's Noah and girlies...heehee willow cood b the next boxing winner...shes soooo cute jumping and playin around...

b safe,
~rocky~

Moco said...

What a nice video. Enjoyed seeing Willow playing. She looks like a fun loving gal.

George the Pup said...

Aww Willow - how cute are you? That looks like a super fun game!

Bogart H. Devil said...

Enjoy your weekend Noah & big Aire Kisses to the ladies!!!!!!

Love,
Bogart

Kyanite said...

That's made my morning!
I'm smiling broadly @ Willow, she does play well.
I love her paw action.

Enjoy your weekend together.

Best wishes, Pats & pets to you.
Blue

Simba and Jazzi said...

What a great video. Have a good weekend.

Simba x

Stanley said...

Noah Boy!

We here in GooberStan LOVE watching any video of you and your sissies! That Willow looks like she's a real dancer. I'd love to see her take on Stella in a wrasslin' match.

We're glad to know that everyone in the village know who you all belong to, and that Willow and Lucy made it back safely (or is it the village that made out safely now that they are back home?)!

Colin Harries looks like a FAB new friend. I'm glad he and Tess got along so... ahem, well. He's not a bit shy, that one.

Hope all the plumbing problems are sorted. B sure earned his keep last week.

Please let us see even more vids of you guys in action. Seriously. We LOVE THEM!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Charlie Daniels said...

Willow is cute. Ooops am I allowed to say that? I mean, we are almost neighbours!!! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Molly and Gertrude said...

Daddy's are the best aren't they? We love to play like that too! Willow is just such a cutie and full of fun. We like the big huggles at the end.
Love Molly and Gerta
xx

Joe Stains said...

omdog that might be one of the cutest videos we have seen in a long time!! She sure does look like she is having a GREAT time!!

Agatha and Archie said...

Wow that looks like a GREAT game!! We are going to try that. Colin LOOKS LIKE A BLAST!!!! We are very happy for them!!!!! A million kisses A+A

Duke said...

Poopoo! The video isn't working for us! We wanna see cute Willow too! We'll be back!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kodiak Grandson Falcon said...

Thanks for dropping in. We did have fun on our trip. We couldn't get the video to work for us either. also we lost yoyr e-mail address. So can you send us a e-mail and we can have it again.
Hugs
Falcon & Granddad

Willow the Black Dale said...

Noah......my mom LOVES the Gilmore Girls too. She told me I am lucky my name isn't *Willow Paul Anka*! And when I get called a poodle she says "Oui with the Poodles already!" She was so sad to see it end! Has your mom seen all the seasons? My mom is team Christoper and refused to finish the 7th season. Teehee what a dork she is.
Big slurps,
Willow

Willow the Black Dale said...

Noah and ladies!!!! Oh you all so get it about the Gilmore Girls. That show is such an addiction....we agree!!!

Now mommy has seen all the seasons but she REFUSES to watch past the trip to Paris in Season 7. For her....it ended in Paris for Lore and Christopher. Due to the fact that she is team Christopher!!!;)) She has decided to be like Loralei and live in her own happy world....with her own happy ending....and drink pots and pots of coffee!!!

Sighing at mommy,
Willow

Willow the Black Dale said...

Team Luke!!!! Team Luke!!! The next you are going to tell us is that you are team Jessie!!! Luke has made Loralei cry one to many times for my mommy.....oh the secrets!!! teehee But hey we would still have coffee at Luke's Diner!!! We would even have Friday night dinners at Richard and Emily's just for the entertainment and laughs!!! (moms mind is sick and wrong)
I hear my mommy tell the kid pups all the time....."focus....like a camera" the girl will say...."focusing...like a camera"!! Yep she is addicted to it too. Nope hope for this house!!!
Noah,Willow,Lucy and Tess. Hang strong and watch out for any jumping deer. Drink lots of coffee and run if some one starts calling ya Paul Anka. Those are signs of real trouble my friends real trouble.

Snoozing at the Dragon Fly,
Willow

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

Now that is exactly why both my pinkies just LOVE Willow to bits - she is absolutely adorable.
Noah can we swap, I'll send you Bazzy and we'll have Willow???

Miss Ellie.

parlance said...

Now that's the kind of video clip I like! One that makes me smile and leaves me feeling good.

Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh, she's totally adorable... i thought only boxer like to paw around..

my ms owner loves dan brown too, but she had finish all his 4 books and now she's searching around for another cool author to read.

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH I love the butt wiggles on the sofa. TOO CUTE!!! And Mom has the claw too. Too funny!
Hugs,
sitka

Dexter said...

That game looks super fun (although the claw part was a little scary). Willow is just a silly girl, huh?

Slobbers,
Mango

Georgeous said...

It looked like a great game! What was you doing Noah?
Love George

Chef said...

Hey Noah. Willow had us laughing out loud. She is soooo cute with her silly furry paws. She is definitely a playful daddy's girl... and what a face - so adorable. Give her smoochies for me.

xox
Chef

Anonymous said...

Hey Noah!

Just stopping in to say hello! Hope you have a really great week!

Love, Herc

Kirby said...

Willow sure looks like she is having a blast! I love to play funny games around the house. You guys must have fun all the time, cuz if you are not playing with one another you've got B and D to play with. What a life!

Your pal,
Kirby

Thor and Jack said...

Noah
I loved to watch Willow in action! She is so sweet and cute!

Love and licks
Thor

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That really is cute. I wanna play with Willow too

~ Girl girl

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

I nearly jumped through the computer to get to Willow! It looks like she is having so much fun...I especially like how she plays on the couch...I think I would like to find a friend as playful as her at daycare, maybe I will find one today. Willow has inspired me!

Hehehehe!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Abby said...

Hi, Noah...

Willow is adorable...She loves to play...

Abby xxxooo

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Hi Noah, We wanted to drop by to introduce ourselves! We're pretty new to DWB.
Loved the video. Willow uses her front paws like I,Sunny,do. She was having a great time!!
We hope the pipes are all sorted.That had to be a major pain!!
G'day to y'all!
Hugs
Sunny & Scooter

Dewey Dewster said...

Noah...

Yer sister Willow sure can have a good time playin' there....did ya get yer plumbing all squared away??? That can be a real dirty job....yep...I'm feelin' more like myself lately..can't let that porcupine get me down fer long but boy he really got us mad when he stuck all those quills in us.....thanks fer worryin' about us....ya don't have any porkies there do ya????

Dewey Dewster here.....

Finni said...

I like that game ... it involves jumping about on the furniture ... I like that game a lot!
Finni xx

Jake of Florida said...

That is too funny, too sweet, watching Willow with Bryan. We lauged though when Bryan said "the claw" -- cause that's what our Dogdad does with us too. Hmmm. I guess we terriers bring out the best in our humans!!!

We saw Colin a few posts up -- is he a smooth fox terrier? He's a handsome lad.

Wirey woofs,

Jake and Just Harry

(Thanks for visiting on our first Wheelie Wednesday. Actually, it's Wednesday where you are, but it's still Tuesday pm here. Don't tell!!)

Guest Book

Followers