Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Meet Colin Harries

Hi everyone hi,
It's me Tess. Some of you may remember our good friend Jack Harries who crossed the rainbow bridge last Christmas. His folks Marilyn and John still miss Jack everyday. They didn't have any intentions of getting another dog but then this week Colin Harries came into their lives. He was given up to the RSPCA right here in the Blue Mountains and he's a Fox Terrier just like Jack.
So last weekend Auntie Marilyn went to pick him up and now he has a forever home and 4 new best friends. Well he doesn't know there are four of us yet as he only met me yesterday.

Pinkies thought it would be best for Colin to meet me first as I can be a bit brutal towards other dogs but I was really great even if I do say so myself.

Here are some pics of Colin and I. As you'll see Colin is very fond of me and I mean who can blame him....


Ok, now all good pups avert your eyes. The next pic is X rated......

We sure hope Colin starts his very own blog soon.

tailwags

Tess xx

29 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Noah, Tessm Lucy and Willow...how pawsome they found a pup to love again....hes a cutie...fiesty too....heehee tell him iffin he blogs he gits to go on pawtastic pawties...

b safe,
~rocky~

BenTheRotti said...

How great that Colin has his furever home, and you as a friend. I didn't cover my eyes fast enough i'm afraid.. OMD Colin!! hehehe

Look forward to reading about his (not so X-rated) adventures in his very own blog

Ben xxx

Thor and Jack said...

Noah, Tess, Lucy and Willow!
So wonderful that Colin found a great forever home and great friends like you! He´s so cute!

Love and licks
Thor

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Tess

I reckon Colin was really happy to meet you! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Simba and Jazzi said...

He really likes you!!!

Simba x

Cassidy said...

What a good girl to play nicely with Colin, and to let him hump you too, tee hee!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Mack said...

Colin is so lucky he has a furrever home!

He's a fiesty fellow isn't he??

Deetz said...

Well, Colin really did like you alot didn't he, Tess....Woo hoo, nothin like a lil dog porn. I am so happy he has a forever home and 4 forever friends. Oh, Noah asked if that was a storm shelter I was sitting on....Yes, Noah, it is. It has steps that go into the ground and a little box you sit in that has concrete walls and a bench.
Deetzy

Dewey Dewster said...

WOw Maties...

A cousin of ours fer sure....smooth fox terrier...and a super nice one too.....glad the Harries decided that they had some love ta give another doggie...'n glad ta see ya may have a new suitor outta the deal too Tess.....ya need ta do that stuff in private though.....

Dewey Dewster here......

Hero said...

I'm so happy to hear that Colin has found his forever home. It's great that he has already started making great friends like you. I think he may like you a little bit too much though...

Asta said...

Tess
So wondewful that the Hawwies found a gweat doggie to love an cawe fow..He'll help fill the big hole in theiw heawts..it suwe doesn't mean they don't miss Jack..but I bet they enough love fow bof..You wewe lovely wif him, and as you say why wouldn't he be mad about you?
Lucky Colin to have found gweat pawents and you and Lucy and willow and Noah too!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Petra said...

Oh, how exciting! I LOVE to hear good news! You're going to have lots of fun with Colin!

River said...

Welcome Colin! What a beautifully colored snout he has. And yes we can see he likes you Tess. This should be interesting...hmmm.

love & wags,
River

Lillie Valentine said...

You and Colin are lucky to have each other. Friends are always fun to have.

Lorenza said...

Sure Colin was happy to meet you!
Glad he has now a lovely home!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

That's good to hear that Colin found his furever home...you both look like you had lots of fun playing together!

Scottie

Kirby said...

I'm so happy that Colin found such a wonderful home so close to such great friends! Can't wait to see pics when he meets all the Leura dales!

Your pal,
Kirby

Moco said...

All we can say is that Colin felt pretty comfortable with you.

Joe Stains said...

omdog it really is Xrated LOLOL!!!

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Tess!

Way to break in the new guy! And I don't see how he couldn't love you, you're way awesome!

Did you nip him after he got a little X-rated! Hehehehe! Get 'em Tess!

Hope you and your family have an awesome week!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

i said...

Colin is a cutie! Glad to know he has found a loving home. Looks like he really fancies you too hehe...

LS said thank you about the chilli and pine nuts recipe. She'll try it out if she can get some pine nuts.

parlance said...

What a lovely win-win situation. Makes me feel good.

Abby said...

Hi, Noah...

Looks like Colin likes you ALOT...

I'm glad he's found a Forever Home...

Abby xxxooo

Finni said...

Yep, Tess, he's VERY fond of you. But who could blame him. I get very fond of girl dogs like that myself sometimes ;)
Nice that he has a new forever home now!
Finni xx

Ben & Darling said...

Congrat to Collin that he found a furever home and I can see he LOVE you sooooooooooooo much!!! LOL

slurpy licks,
BenBen

Willow the Black Dale said...

Oh it is doggy love. How pawsome they have a new puppy love. No more being alone at night!

*Willow I heard of your escape. teehee I have done a few myself, I too jumped the fence the other night to go after a critter in the yard. Ooops*

So Willow I was researching our name and this is what I found. This is a little bit of the description and I, personally, think it fits us Willow Dales:
Scaly "bark" that is heavily charged!
Their "roots" are remarkable.
They are tough, large and have a tenacity of life. Hmmmm what do you think Willow?

Love you girl,
Willow

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh Collin, What are you doing??
You may need to teach him a few manners..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Duke said...

It looks like Colin really likes you, Tess! We're so happy that he found his forever home! We have big smiles on our faces here!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

You don't look like you are minding Colin's overtures too much. What a little spitfire.

Slobbers,
Mango

Guest Book

Followers