Well we made it through a whole year of blogging. WOW. The best part is having made so many new maties from all over the world. We'd like to thank everyone who comes to visit our blog. It's truly been a lot of fun.
I have to admit when our friends Molly & Taffy and The Thuglets told us about blogging we thought...what the???? Who's gonna visit our blog.....well we had no idea there were so many doggies, kitties & hammies out there with a blog. Now Molly, Taffy and the Thuglets made blogging sound like so much fun so we thought ok, we'll give it a go. We're glad we did!!!!
Ok now for the awards. We'd like to thank a couple of our friends for awarding us the following:
From Maggie & Mitch we received the Kick Ass Blogger Award. Thanks so much maties.
The award rules are simple: Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are "Kick Ass Bloggers". Let 'em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award. Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to http://www.mammadawg.com/
Decisions, decisions...... we would like to pass this pawesome award onto:
Scruffie, Lacie & Babystan.....Charlie Daniels......Harry & Cassidy......Mango & Dexter.......and Asta up Over.
We also received this cool award from our Aussie matie Gizmo. Gizmo is one of our newer buds!!
Thanks for this matie.
We'd like to pass this onto our maties....Opy & Charlie......Maggie & Mitch......Molly & Taffy......The Thuglets........Ellie & Baz
And lastly Charlie Daniels presented us with this pawesome award. Look it's gold.....cool ay!!

Well our last post was about the excellent weather we had last Saturday. It was a glorious day. Well since Saturday the weather has been kinda ordinary. Sunday poured with rain. Here is what happened when we came back from our walk. Poor D got a soaking and she didn't even go walkies.
Finally, we're going to be a little quiet for the next week. D is abandoning us for a girlie weekend with her school friends in Melbourne and guess what, she's staying on so she can go visit Opy, Charlie, Brooke & Greg AND Ellie, Baz, Jo & Tim. She's going to have a pawesome time while we stay here to look after the B&B with Bryan.
So we'll be back next week to visit your blogs. Take care everyone.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

46 comments:
G'day Noah,Willow,Tess & Lucy
Lots and lots of congrats - for your awards and for your bloggaversary. I'm sure you need to thank D & B for all their help too! ;-)
Thanks for giving me the awesome award and for being great Aussie Dog bloggers!
Cheers
Charlie
Congrats on all your awards, Noah. All of DWB is lucky to have found such a good friend in you.
WOW!
Your trophy chest is overflowing!!
Khongrats!!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Happy bloggaversary!! You got lots of awards there! Well done!!
~ Jedi ~
Happy Blogoversary!!! Congrats on all the awards!!! And have a pawsome time getting away for a week!! Whew, Y'all have lots going on!! Give Opy & C$ a hug from us!! Have a wonderful time.
HUGS
Sunny&Scooter
Congrats on your blogaversary! And what pawsome awards you got! Congrats!
--JB
I like the carpet of towels you have. Might have to try that once the boys come home to keep our new floors clean.
Hope D has a good time cheating on you :-)
Hector
Congratulations on the boatload of awards! They are all so beautiful. And congrats on a year of blogging--that's a long time in blogland. I don't know the official year to blogyear correspondence...I hope D will post pictures.
love & wags,
River
So THAT'S who Opy's company is going to be! Your mom!
Thank you so very much for the Best Bud award, Noah! We are truly honored!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Great job on all your awards. You all look like you got a good rub down after that walk. To bad you aren't going on a trip also, but someone has to stay home and help B with all the work. Who better than the 4 of you. Happy a great time D.
Hope she has fun!! Congrats on all of your awards and for your bloga -versary!!! Love A+A
w00f's Noah and girlies, congrats on all ur awards...me will miss u all...hope u mum has a pawsome visit wiff opy/charlie and Ellie/Baz...to bad u all cant go tooo...but sumbody gotta keep ur daddy in line...heehee...ooo yeah, congrats on ur bloggieversary...
b safe,
~rocky~
Congrats on your awards!!! Come back to the blogging world soon! Happy Blogaversary!!!!! Miss you!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Hello Noah,Willow,Tess, and Lucy,
Gweat to see all of you in those videos!
Congwatulations on all those gweat awawds! and thank you so vewy much fow passing one to me!!! I'm so happy that you stawted to blog..I love being youw fwiend!Happy Aminevewsawawy!
I hope D has a tewwific time wif hew fwiends and that you take good cawe of Bwyan and the B&B
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Happy Blogoversary and Congratulatons on your awards.
A week without you!! I'm not sure I can survive! *sob* It does sound like your Mum is gonna have a great time though! I guess Mum's need a break sometimes!
Miss ya already!
Ben xxxxx
Congrads on your 1 year of blogging and on those beautiful awards.
Tell Mom to say hi to all our Ausi friends. Sure wish we could meet them all someday...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
G'day Noah, Willow, Tess & Lucy.
You all looked like you enjoyed the towel drying there.
Congrats on a whole year of bloggin' and your cool awards.
*Hugs&Licks*
Gizmo
Congrats on your first bloggaversay and many many awards, you deserved it
. Is it fun to have friends holding paws around the world. I noticed that you have not passed the gold paw to anyone, hehe.
Cheers!
Hi, friends!
Happy Bloggaversary!
Congratulations on your awards!
I loved the shaking video!
We wish D a happy and safe trip!
Take care!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Happy Blogoversary! Congrats on your lovely awards!
We're glad to have your friendship too!
Have a great trip to your D!
happy anniversary and congratulation for all the cool awards
Hi Noah,
Congrats on your first anniversary and all your awards!! This is our first time visiting your blog and I hope you can add my sister and I to your list of friends!
How pawsome that you doggies have been bloggie for a year. It has been very nice knowing you doggies. :) Great awards you got too
~ Girl girl
Happy blogaversary! Congrats on your awards. You totally deserve them! We hope D has a good time while she's away!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Hey good job with all those awards Dale friends.....
We can't wait till your mum gets here.....Bazzy is planning to sleep on the BIG BED with her...all night long!
Ellie and Baz
Happy Blogaversary you four! Blogging is great fun isn't it. Thanks for passing the award on too.
Nibbles
Cassidy x
We always wait until dad is bent down digging in the dirt to do our shaking. He is so proud of us...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
So many award, congratulations. Hope your Mum enjoys her trip.
Simba x
Happy Bloggaversary to you all. Hope D has a lovely time with all her friends, lots of drinkies and blah, blah blah no doubt!!!
Thank you for our award it is most appreciated.
Happy weekend.
Molly and Taffy
Congratulations on your blogaversary and all the awards!
I'm so glad you started blogging, 'cause I got to meet you guys!
Well done pups! That's just how to do it - wait until you are inside before shaking everywhere - that's what we do too! The our daddy rubs us down too - it's great.
Love ya!
Molly and Gertus Squirtus
xx
Well done pups! That's just how to do it - wait until you are inside before shaking everywhere - that's what we do too! The our daddy rubs us down too - it's great.
Love ya!
Molly and Gertus Squirtus
xx
Woohoo- what a lot of well deserved awards! Congratulatio for them and your Bloggoversary. I'm wagging you are blogging,how else would I have pawsome squarie cousins the other side of the world.Safe trip for D.
Wiry wags, Eric x
Uuhhmm ... when Dad looked at the video clips of you guys being dried after the wet walk he said "Where's the growling and snarling???" Sigh, I guess I'm just ... vocal :)
Congratulations on your awards!
Finni xx
Hi, Noah...
Congrats on your Awards & your Blogoversary...
Have a great week...Take good care of the B&B...
Abby xxxooo
Gee guys,
COngrats on yer awards and yer blogoversary....the year does go by fast....hope yer Mom enjoyed her get-away....we sure could use a bit of rain round here.....got the winds from Ike that knocked out power for thousands for days...thankfully not for us.....'n no rain....garden 's lookin' mighty sad right now....
Dewey Dewster here....
Happy 1st Blog Anniversary and congrats on all those awards from all the friends you have made while blogging. You have a great blog which we really enjoy reading.
Loved the last video of you guys getting dried. Do you like it? It been raining a lot here because of the recent typhoon and we don't much like walking in the rain but do loved to be towel dried after our walks.
Hope your mum has a great week away in melbourne.
Lix
J&D
Happy blogaversary, Pups! It's so nice to join paws across the water and be friends with you.
You got some serious awards there, too. Cool!
Don't you just love a rainwalk? It's not my parent's favourite thing but I love to splash in puddles and leave dirty pawprints on the floor. And then I stink!! Ha ha.
Hope your Mommy had a nice trip.
xox
Chef
Hi, Noah, Tess, Lucy and Willow -
Congratulations on your awards. They came just in time for your first blog anniversary. We hope that D is having a good time - have a good weekend.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Awesome awards! And wow a year! How cool is that!
I hope your mom has fun on her "girlie" weekend....but doesn't she know that you'll be missed?
Have fun with Bryan and the B&B....take good care of it!
Velcro
Well a whole year well done HASN'T IT GONE QUICK.
Well done on all your awards you defo deserve them you have turned your blog into a great read.
Loook forward to more vids and photo's and ofcourse all those games that Bryan plays with you all.
keep going buddy.
Ludo the cool dude.
Your blogiversary!!!! WAHOOOOOOO!!! And are we ever glad you started blogging!!! Oh my, Noah...I can't imagine not knowin' ya...(or sippin' smoothies with ur mom!!!)
Thank you sooooo much for the Kickie award!! We are honored!! (Frankly, my bros need their butts kicked daily!!)
Boy were you all WET! The smell of WET DALE floated right through the puter...Mumsie went and lit a candle...Frankly, I thought you all smelled delish...
Now Noah...I was wondering...I mean...I know you have a serious girlfriend and all...and I have many boyfriends...BUT (Lacie simpers and giggles...) if we could go out on a REAL DATE??? I guess if this isn't a professional visit, you'd have to move my guest basket in with the girls...(Lacie looks shyly down at her paws...)
Hope ur mom had a fab trip and that she's back soonest!
Have you four tied up ur dad and raided the ice box???
For frozen fish??? YUMMMMMMMMMM!!!
Love ya...Laciegirl
Wow---it's been a WHOLE YEAR a'ready? Is that dog years or people years? Congrats on a singularly cool, eccentric, and altogether addictive blog!
Behave yerself in Melbourne!
Cheers,
Sephie & Buster & Bailey
G'day maties! Is your D back yet? We have an award for you. Do come by to pick it up!
Congratulations on all your awards, and a very happy blogoversary!!!
licks
-Charlie
Noah, did I totally forget to thank you for the award? Where has my head been?
Slobbers,
Mango
Post a Comment