

Travelling south towards Melbourne we fly over the Australian Alps. Now by most other countries standards our Mountains aren't very high. The main range is just over 2000 metres high but we still get lots of snow down there. This is where you'll find some of our excellent ski resorts.

This next piccie is a shot flying over Melbourne and its suburbs.

Now for the best part....the part you've all been waiting for..........
Check out who D went to visit. Here is Brooke & Opy next to their pawesome dog kennel. We hope B takes a good look at this kennel. It truly puts ours to shame...........sigh.

And here is Charlie looking his handsome self. D said he was in great spirits that day. Way to go Charlie!!!
D had a great time. Greg & Brooke put on a BBQ and they sat around chatting, eating, drinking for ages. So thanks for putting up with her G & B lol.

D caught up with so many of our doggie pals while in Melbourne. She even stayed with my girl Ellie, her bro Bazzy and their pinkies.
My girl Ellie:
Little man Baz!

She even got to catch up with some of our other dale pals Sam, Mr Periwinkle and their mum Jane.

Now do you want to know what happened here while D was away....................TOTAL DISRESPECT FOR ME.........that's what. The very first night D is away, B falls asleep on the lounge and who gets left outside, in the cold ALL NIGHT LONG................ME THAT'S WHO!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention the girls got to sleep on the bed...........sigh!
Thank dog she's back, that's all I can say.
Noah xx

45 comments:
noah
Thank dog she's back!!! how howwible , you out in the cold..I would have lent you my jammies and snuggled you had I but known.
D must have had a pawsome time! i love the touw fwom the aiw..it's bootiful, but the best must have been all hew visits wif fwiends..how faboolous!!
I hope she gives you lots of love to make up fow the diswespect you got
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA
That was khwite the khool tour and trip!
Thanks fur sharing the pawesome pikhs!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
First off let me just say WOW to Opy....that is one Sweeeettt kennel. I hope you get one Noah!!!
Thank dawgness your pinkie is back. You had to sleep in the COLD outside all alone. What on earth was he thinking??????? You really look unhappy. Did you bite him or pee on something or just give him the cold butt????
Big smooches to you all,
Willow
Oh NOAH....he left ya OUTSIDE?? Oh my...I HOPE YOU MILKED THAT FOR AT LEAST HALF OF WHAT IT WAS WORTH...
Dear B.
On behalf of Noah suffering severe mental trauma at BEING LEFT OUTSIDE OVERNIGHT, I am requesting a hooge load of those frozen fishes be given directly to him bypassing his sissies. I'm also requesting NO MORE HOSE DOWNS...unless he's too warm summer and asks...also he gets to sleep on the big bed with D for a night...perhaps while you commune with nature outside.
Thank you...Miss Lacie
OK, Noah...that ought to help...
as for our DATE...yes...a real date...do you think ur girliefriend would mind? She's very attractive, BTW...
If ur all bout gettin' an airecut, perhaps we should go formal? I have a spa appt. myself scheduled for next tuesday...Perhaps I should come down shortly thereafter???
Let me know what kind of clothing to bring....
Love and kissies...Laciegirl
Bravo, Happy 2nd year of blogging, mine is just 4 months!
Please come to my blog to pick up the "I Love Your Blog" Award, it's for you, buddies.
Cheers!
Hey Noah, B is in BIG trouble. D was not happy when she found out you were left outside all night.
We had a great time with your mum.
We miss her already.
Miss Ellie (your fav girl)
& Bazzy
Gee Noah...
Ya got left outside in the cold...why ya coulda froze...that's terrible....hope ya got extra treats when ya finally got ta come in....
Love the pics from the airplane....Gram got some pics of the Grand Canyon once when they went ta Las Vegas...they were great...enjoy yer pinkie now that she's home again....
Dewey Dewster here...
love your last pic... u looks utterly displease with everything...LoL
Woh what alot of doggie friends your D went to visit
~ Girl girl
Noah, I'm so jealous that your mama got to visit Charlie & Opy! Looks like everyone had a GREAT time...
And as for being left outside all night... there must be some way an industrious Dale can convince his parents to make it up to him...
Love & glad you're back,
Bogart
PS - Congrats on the one year of blogging!!!!
Oh dear, Noah! That is no good of your pinkie leaving you out in the cold!! I wish I had known - I could have let you borrow my fuzzy coat.
It looks like D had a great time in Melbourne. Yanno that's where my sister is from!
What great photos. Looks like a fun trip.
Simba x
you got left outside?!? you've got to make those humans pay when they get back!
licks
-Charlie
No Noah - it can't be possible. How could Pinky do that........was it one too many beers or was he so exhausted from running the B n B on his own that caused it?!!! You poor thing....maybe next time D will take you with her!
Alf xxx
That doggie kennel is super pawsome!
Hope you didn't get too cold outside :(
How awful that you got locked out all night long, Noah! We sure hope it was an accident and those girls didn't plan it!
Your mom sure had the best time with visiting! Have her come and visit us next time, okay?
Weren't we at Bondi Beach for Willow and Putter's birthday pawty in the spring?! Awesome pictures!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Apache here!!!! OMDAGNESS!!! YOU had to spend the night outside?????? Who can we call to make the report too???? Thank goodness all is back to normal now.
Aireslaps,
Apache and her tribe
Noah! Out in the cold Australian wilderness all alone. You could have been eaten alive by a platypus or something.
That house that Charlie and Opy have totally rocks. Let me know if you can get B to build you one.
Slobbers,
Mango
You need to check out our blog we have and award for you..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Noah and gang
I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words and love. It helps so much to have all of you be there for us...We always think we will be prepared when the day comes, but we aren't...are we? I have peace in my heart knowing he is not suffering anymore, but tears for our loss.
PS I am sorry you had to stay outside all night long
Deetzy and family
Hi, Noah...
OMdoG...Left outside ALL nite...That's not right...
I can't believe Opy & Charlie's Kennel...It's beautiful...
Abby xxxooo
Hi Noah, Great pics, thanks for sharing.
That dog house looks like an actual house to me though.
Love Gizmo
Poor Noah. What is wrong with B. leaving you out all night long. That is not to happen.
That dog house looks like a doggie mansion. We want one of those.
Loved looking at the pictures of the trip.
You better have gotten lots of treats.
Glad she is back and that had a great time!
You were left outside??? OMD! That is not right!
I said it already... glad she is back!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Thank heavens D has returned. How did you ever survive outside all night long? You poor thing! I hope she enjoyed her trip, cuz Noah needs some quality time now that she is back. I think you are owed some extra love since so much time was spent with all those other doggies! He he!!
Your pal,
Kirby
Hi Noah,
Your pics brought back so many happy memories for me and mom!! We love Melbourne and will always miss the time we spent there... miss the food, miss the people, miss the places..
OMdoG.. Opy's kennel is a mansion by my standards!! Hope that D had a wonderful time.. :)
Hi, Noah...
I gave you an Award...Stop by when you get a minute & pick it up...
Abby xxxooo
Looks like your mum had a fun trip, but oh poor you Noah! I hope you made B feel VERY guilty!!
Nibbles
Cassidy x
Happy 2nd year of blogging!! If the second year is anything like as good as the first then you'll be the blogging King and Queens!!
What a great trip D had - visiting so many friends. But I bet she's also glad to be back with you guys and to put things back into order! Love Molly and Gertrude
xx
Oh Noah, that is soooo bad. Leaving poor you outside in the cold to shiver all night and all alone.
I hope you have read each and every one of the above comments to Brian to make him feel really awful.
Taffy says next time he sees Brian................
Molly and Taffy xx
Noah,Willow, Tess and Lucy
Thank you sooo much fow that bootiful cheewy Ecawd..It made me want to sing and dance..I'm so gwateful to have you as my fwiends
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA
Oops I think B must have been really tired.
Cheers
Charlie
omdog, she got to meet Opy Charlie Brooke and Greg, our heroes! they brought us all together!!
I am sorry you got locked out all night, that is pretty sad stuff. I hope you got some extra treats!
Oh thank dog she's back alright! Poor you...
Glad to know D had a wonderful time there though.
Noah
I know that D & B awe twins of my Mommi's taste wise..but I don't undewstand why..aftew all they'we not ancient like hew
I hope you and Willow, Tess and Lucy have a gweat weekend..it's pouwing wain hewe.
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Noah! Girlies! yeah we have a computee box to use while ours gets fixed but boo hoo we can't see many pictures in bloggies sheesh ~ the trip pics sound pawsome but golly Noah you got left outside and the girlies got the bed! so unfair thank dog your mommy is back. we missed you bunches!!
Lots of love licks
Noah!!
I'm officially jealous of your Mum!
left outside all night?? I hope you sued for compensation.. 30 or so bully sticks should do it right?
Glad you have your Mommi back home
Have a great weekend,
Ben xxxxx
OMG! I would have caused a rucous if I was left outside in the cold, to sleep on the hard ground! I feel for you!
Love, Herc
Hope you are having a great weekend..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Hi, Noah...
Stop by my Blog when you get a minute to find out about Autobiography Week...
Abby xxxooo
Oh my dog!!! We had to be gone for 5 days and look what happens!!!!! Did you call the authorities!? Sheesh. Total disregard and dare I say...abandonment!!!! Just glad you are ok. lordy-what was he thinking!?
Glad you are ok now!!
Hugs&Hi 5s
Sunny&Scooter
Noah-how horrible that you got left outside in the cold all night! I would have hated that!!!! But it looks like your mom had a good time visiting all of your doggie friends!!
Velcro
Arg! Getting left outside all night? That's horrible! If that were me, I would have been barking my head off and scratching at the door!
But on the other hand, I do love night hunting. Did you catch anything good while you were out there, Noah?
Woof,
Keeley
OK now we are caught up and know what happened..OH BOY....we are prayng you milked this FOR ALL IT WAS WORTH!!! Love and kisses A+A
Post a Comment