Sunday, September 28, 2008

Airecuts, Spring weather & awards

It's really starting to warm up here so D & B decided it was time for an airecut. Thank goodness I say. My fur is so thick (like sheeps wool) I really feel the heat. Our groomer Thea clipped us nice and short.
Here I am in my kennel:

Tess looking stunning: Lucy sunning herself outside:

Princess Willow relaxing on the lounge:

The smell of Spring flowers is everywhere and D took some pics of the flowering plants in our garden.


But here is the most precious flower of all..........awwwwwww

We've received some great awards this week.

First of all our friends Abby & Happy gave us this is a very cool Portuguese Award and it means this blog invests in and believes that blogging makes us close. Proximidade translated to English means vicinity, or neighbourhood. I will pass this one on to: Agatha & Archie...and... Butchy & Snickers.

Then we received another very cool award from our maties Gus, Louie & Callie.



We'd like to pass this award onto Neko who recently underwent an operation and Petey who we think is an excellent and talented movie maker.


We received this award from Mango the Maltese, thanks matie.


We' like to pass this onto our matie Bogart and beautiful friend Faya & her little brother Dyos.

Lastly I would like to thank all of you who showed great concern for my ordeal of last weekend. I've recovered from being left out in the cold all night long ( it was still cold then ). Since D's return from Melbourne I've been very well looked after. B can't help it, once his head hits the sofa it zzzz zzzzz zzzzz !! Poor man.

tailwags,

Noah xx

45 comments:

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Noah, Tess, Lucy & Willow.
I love all your haircuts. Bet it feels nice and cool for ya's now.

Congrats on your cool awards too.

Lotsa love
Gizmo

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

You all look great!!! Those aire cuts are awesome!

Now that it's going to be cooling down here I'm trying to convince my human to let me grow out my fuzz. But it doesn't get nearly as cold here as it does by you all!

I'm sorry to hear about you being left out in the cold! The NEGLECT I say! They owe you big time!!!

Sorry I haven't been around to check on you and all, but you know...humans, blah, blah, blah...

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Duke said...

You all look stunning with your Airecuts! Mitch got his on Friday! it must be the season!
Your flowering trees are all so lovely, Noah!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lacy said...

w00f's Noah and girls, u all look fabooolous in ur new fur cuts...how did u do that outside all nite, me wooda played all nite...nice flowers, and congrats on ur awards...

b safe,
~rocky~

parlance said...

Noah, congratulations on all those well-deserved awards, and also congrats on all looking so beautiful/handsome after the airecuts.

The poisonous plant that I mentioned on my blog is moth plant, by the way, but I suspect it wouldn't be a problem except to a silly puppy who might try to eat all sorts of things - and I'm sure there are no silly dogs at your place!

parlance said...

Noah, congratulations on all those well-deserved awards, and also congrats on all looking so beautiful/handsome after the airecuts.

The poisonous plant that I mentioned on my blog is moth plant, by the way, but I suspect it wouldn't be a problem except to a silly puppy who might try to eat all sorts of things - and I'm sure there are no silly dogs at your place!

Unknown said...

Thanks Noah and the Girls for my pawsome award! You all look like puppies with your summer haircuts! It's still so startling to see photos of flowering trees when our trees are just starting to turn and our nights are getting longer. Plus we had no idea there were ski resorts in Oz! We've gotta get out more.

Thanks again!

Your pal,

Petey

Charlie Daniels said...

I reckon your airecuts look spectacular! Just the thing for the hot summer coming up ...

You should come to the beach with me next time :-)

Cheers

Charlie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Lovely airekhuts!

BeaWOOtiful scenery!!

Furry nice awards!!!

Khongrats fur all!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Urban Smoothie Read said...

is cooling after the airecut... what a wonderful spring time with all the bootiful flowers.

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

You all look mahvelous in your airecuts!! And congrats on all your well deserved awards. We enjoyed all your pics. Of y'all and of opy,charlie and the folks.
You are going out with Lacie,hu? Watch out for the blender and keep plenty of snacks and food to keep her teeth busy!!!!!
Good Luck
Sunny&Scooter(Who has yet to tell the "rest of th story")

Gaia the Airedale said...

Oh were sooo glad that the weather is starting to warm up for you all down there! Its just starting to get colder up here, momma says shes gonna have to get me a coat so I can stay warm! Congrats on the award you guys :)

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Joe Stains said...

its kind of neat because just when your weather there starts to get nice, so does ours in the desert in the US. Our summers are so brutally hot that we enjoy the winters like it was summer everywhere else!! You guys look great!

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Noah,
You all look stunning with your new airecuts! and the flowers look amazing too.
Congrats on your awards, you deserve them all.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Ben xxx

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah!
I am sure you are all happy with your haircuts!
Hot there, cold here!
Congratulations on your awards!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Southbaygirl said...

I Bet you guys do feel better with a haircut if it's super hot!!! It's been hot lately here in southern cal,

The flowers sure look nice-my mum liked those pictures. She sure does miss having pretty flowers!!

velcro

erin said...

You all look great with your airecuts!
Woof,
Keeley

Mack said...

We all got haircuts our way too!

Well, just Paris did actually. I just go to the groomers to get my butt squeezed!

heehee

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh thankyou so much for the lovely award!! We have been away(well PL2 was and thus no acees ya know what we mean!!)We think you all look STUNNING and are very jelly just thinking that you are getting spring AND WE ARE ENTERING WINTER!! BLECH!!!! We have to go read what happened last week..uh oh.. Love and kisses A+A

Agatha and Archie said...

that's ACCESS not acees!! A+A

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Great airecuts! And congrats on your awards!
Do you really not have any squirrels where you live?
--JB

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh , and about your question about the armadillos being let out at the Oklahoma/Texas border.....they do that so they are further out from where all the humans live. The armadillos tear up our yards and lawns looking for grubs. They also dig under our houses. So the best thing is to trap them and put them further out in the country.
--JB

cookie said...

Hi Noah,
We love the picture at the heading of your blog!! Very clever. Also your haircuts are fabulous. Mom does ours (actually just Rex) when needed, and it never looks that good. The sping flowers are beautiful, but not as beautiful as your hound house. It's great.

high five paws,
Cookie and crew

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You all look so cool with your haircuts.. Mom loves all your flowers.. She wishes she could smell them too..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Kirby said...

You all are looking so good in your new aire-cuts! You are so lucky that spring has arrived down there. we ae getting our fall and I'm not looking forward to winter. Yuck! Congratulations on the well deserved awards. The Leura Dales are the best!

Your pal,
Kirby

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh my Noah...it is so nice and Springy here with you!!! I loved our picnic under that flowering tree. The frozen fish WERE DELECTABLE!!!

Wasn't it funny when we locked B. outta the housie and he had to sleep in the garden for the night?

What goes around comes around huh??

I've had such a lovely time strolling around your "grounds" and the dinner date and dancing last night was just sooooo romantic. Having my basket in ur sissy's room was not so romantic. I can't believe how 3 girls can fight so much over 1 jar of nighttime facial cream. Thank dog D. told me she was having some tension headaches and needed a smoothy mixed up...the girls stopped fightin' after a few smoothies...ur mom's headache was gone...and I thought it was nice you decided to let B. back in so he didn't have to sleep outside for a second night. I gave him a smoothie with some additives to help his memory...

Thank you for a lovely weekend, Sweet Noah...you looked very handsome in ur new Airecut and were quite the gentleman holdin' the car doors and all!!

Love and kissies...Laciegirl

Dewey Dewster said...

Wow it looks like yer right into yer Spring....'n here we are about ta look fer the cooler weather ...Gram does enjoy the Fall cause of the leaves changin' and the cooler weather.....it is always so pretty then....glad ta hear yer Ok after bein' left out in the cold......

Dewey Dewster here....

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Noah!

Those spring photos look really lovely! And you all look so nice in your fur-cuts! Congrats on the awards too! You sure accumulated loads! *grins* And Happy Blogoversary! I'm sorry I missed it...I blame my Mom. haha!

Your Mom's visit to Melbourne sounds so cool! She sure had loads of fun with Opy and Charlie and the many doggies...=)

Anyways,hope you had a great weekend! Take care!

Scottie

Asta said...

Noah
No wondew Lacie waves about you..you awe so sweet and handsome in youw new aiwecu..and Willow Tess and Lucy look like bootiful movie staws(only bettew)
I love youw spwingtime fwlowews and twees..ouws awe all cwisp and falling, heheheit's so bizawwe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Dexter said...

Awww....

You all look great in your summer aire-cuts. The gardens look pretty too.

Slobbers,
Mango

Faya said...

Waouw quels honneurs ! Une pluie d'awards... it is raining awards ! Thank you so much for passing it to me....
You are all beautiful....merveilleux airedales !
Kisses, Faya

Abby said...

Hi, Noah...

Your haircuts look great...

It's sooo funny...You are getting ready for warm weather, & my Dad just put all our summer stuff away in the garage for the winter...

Abby xxxooo

Moco said...

All four of you look dashing with the new do's.
The garden pictures are lovely. That is a nice place that you have to live.

Simba and Jazzi said...

Dropping by to say hello.

Simba x

Petra said...

Congrats on all the awards!

The pictures are gorgeous! I love all of the pretty colors.

We're getting ready for fall here, and how I wish we were getting ready for spring because it's my favorite time of the year.

Finni said...

Hi guys,
You all look so smart! Congratulations on all your awards! Mum says you've got beautiful flowers in your garden. It's so weird all our plants are showing signs of shedding now and things are cooling down here. Hope you weren't too cold sleeping out all night Noah. I would actually like that, but they make me sleep indoors.
Bye for now.
Finni xx

Bogart H. Devil said...

Woo-hoo! Thanks so much for the award my friend! BIG AIRE KISSES all around!!!

Love,
Bogart

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Noah,
Love the airecuts all round. Just as you guys are starting to warm up there in Oz we are starting to cool down here and pretty soon we will be putting on our winter coats. Your garden looks great! Looks like your mum had a good time in Melbourne.
Lix
J&D

Chef said...

It's getting colder here in Canada and the leaves are changing, and don't ask what a mess the garden is ... so it's nice to see some springtime pictures!

You all look amazing with your buzzcuts ... cute as ever!

Congratulations on all your awards - entirely deserved! Have a great week, my buddies.

xxxx
Chef

Koobuss said...

WOW!! You guys really look terrific!! All of you! You're all set for spring now. Spring is such a lovely time of year. Your flowers are great, too. I love spring!!

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I'm glad that you've accepted the award.
Noah, you know what, everything is nice and pretty in where you live: your airecut, your spring flower tree in the garden, love the scenery very much.
(and yeah, she's my girlfriend).
Cheers!

Molly and Gertrude said...

Wow - the garden is looking glorious! What pretty flowers. But we agree, that the prettiest of all is Willow!

Love Molly and Gertrude
xx

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh the weather looks pawsome at your place. You doggies look cute after the cut

~ Girl girl

Abby said...

Hi, Noah...

Just wanted to stop by with an update on AutoBiography Week...

As you know, it's gonna be Oct 20 - 27th, but you can start putting your post together now...

When you have it ready, please email it to one of us:

chef.boxer@yahoo.ca or

crabbyabby5827@yahoo.com

Let's try to keep our posts to your 2 favorite pictures & under 500 words...

Our Mom's will get your post published on the "Littlest Memories" Blog during that week of Oct 20th thru 27th...

Thanks, & we hope you enjoy it...

Chef & Abby

Snowball said...

Woof! Fur from any one of your dales would have filled up a teddy bear easily. Jie jie have to collect mine for a long long time. That is also because I never get shave down.

Luv
Snowball

Guest Book

Followers