G'day maties,
This weekend is a great weekend here in NSW. It's the labor day weekend and D gets to stay home on Monday. Secondly, daylight savings starts on Sunday....don't ya just love it. Oh and I nearly forgot this weekend 20 years ago D & B were married........oh they're so young looking I hear you say......LOL. No they're not young just immature....
Every morning B or D give us our meds. Of course I have to have my Previcox for my arthritis along with Glucosamine. The girls each have a fish oil tablet. This is how the meds are dished out.
Step 1:
Step 2:
Step 3:
Hmmm, it all goes down very well with a tasty sausage.
Now for the main meal...Today's menu is a raw egg, one Barf pattie, yoghurt, sweet potato and tomato. Yum, I'm not that keen on tomato but it all gets mixed together so I don't really notice it.

Now you all have a great weekend.
tailwags,
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

33 comments:
This method of feeding supplements NEVER work for me! Jie jie always hope that I will be less fussy with food.
Happy Wedding Anniversary to B & D! 20 years is a long time!
Luv
Snowball
Wow even the medicine looks yummy in a sausage!!! I haven't eaten yet-my mum just woke up and has fed the cats!!! Wow they get fed first I'll never understand!
Congrats to your mum and dad being married 20 years-that's a long time!!
Yes...mom does get to meet the starts she works with-and sometimes so do I!! I've had my picture taken with a few!
Now mom must go to work! We sure do hope you guys have a great holiday weekend!!!
Velcro and mom
Khrikey as they say!
However will I keep trakhk of your time? We don't end DST until next month!!
I've never had food like yours - I wonder if I'd like it?
Yes, I'm glad I don't live in China either - I guess their 'government' thinks my blog is sending sekhret messages to the khanines of China!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Congratulations! 20 years WOW.. mine are at 14 years.. they are more immature than my beans so i know where you are coming from there!
I have only had to have meds once and Mum tried everything but I have a remarkable talent on chowing down on the yummy and managing to discard the tablet whole.. she despairs of me!
your dinner looks soooo yummy.. i love tomatoes though so none of that would be a problem,
Have a great weekend buddy,
Ben xxxxx
Wow, it looks like you have your beans trained to make you special meals. Barf pattie? Not sure about barf patties....are they good?
--JB
You are lucky to get your pills in sausage. Momma just tosses mine down my throat which she says is as big around as a sewer pipe anyway.
Your breakfast looks delish!
Slobbers,
Mango
OMD, does that food look good! Motch slips my pills in a tiny little bitty piece of cheese.
Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
Noah
I'm so glad you get mowe time wif youw pinkies this weekend..and Happy Aminevewsawawy to them!!!!
The pills must be like getting a tweat in those snausages, hehehe, and what a yummie dinnew..bon appetit
smoochie kisses
ASTA
First, congrats on y'all's anniversary!!!
More importantly to us is your foodables!!!!!!!!! Not only do you get your meds with SAUSAGE! oh yummers. But your main meal-whoa!
Mom stuffs our pills down our throats(when we need them) AANNDD we just get Blue Buffalo with water on it. Hmmpph.
We keep seeing all these great foodables everyone else gets. No fair. (ok-we do wolf our breakfast and dinner down, BUT....)
You guys are soo lucky!!!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter
My mom likes the idea of lining up the foodables and meds. Your diet looks yummy, too.
love & wags,
River
Naww, I don't get my meds in sausage! What's going on there! Then again, whenever HM's hidden it in food I always find it and spit it out.
Your meal looks like my meal this morning! I had yoghurt, egg and roo mince with my kibble this morning! Yummmm... We get raw + kibble diet.
Hope you're enjoying the rain... Bleh.
~ Jedi ~
Sausage is a brilliant idea! We always get peanut butter!
Your meal is making us drool, Noah!
Happy anniversary to your mom and dad!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Maties! Congratulations to the pinkies on their wedding Anniversary and pawfect you all get to stay up later.Lets hope Brian doesn't get his sleep pattern disturbed and laves yo outside again! Hmm sort of wagging weird though, you in Spring and me in Autumn. Great pictures of your Spring and the superb overhead shots of Down Under looked well, not upside down at all, he,he!!
Wiry wags, Eric
Eek- Barf patties??? Not so sure...
w00f's Noah and girls..now dat da way me wants me med, in sausagesss...happy annieversary to B and D...and yeaaa long weekend...me shure likes those..
b safe,
~rocky~
That looks so tasty..
Congrad's Mom and Dad on your 20th.. My mom and dad made 28 this year.. Mom says she guesses she will keep dad since it would be to hard to break in a new one...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
You guys eat like kings! Wow!
We get organic kibble and brewer's yeast with a little chicken and lots of vitamins that we just ignore...
It's good to see a proper swagman's breakfast. Carlton lager on the side?
Happy Anniversary B & D !!
Cheers,
Sephie & Bozo
Congrats to B&D fer 20 years of marriage...fer Gram and Pap it's been almost 38 years.....'n that's a long time......I should ask what's in yer barf pattie but it's better if I don't know....interestin' though.....we sometimes have a way of eatin' the goodie and spittin' out the pill.....it's a very unique talent fer sure....
Dewey Dewster here....
Happy 20th Anniversary to D&B! My Mom and Dad are about to have their 5th anniversary, so they need good rolemodels like your parents! He he!!
Your food looks yummy! I especially liked that you get your meds in a sausage. I'll have to talk to Mom about doing the same for me!!
Your pal,
Kirby
Wow nice blog. Yummy food. But how come you don't like tomatoes? I love 'em especially if they come right out of our garden in the summer. I gotta say my new friend you're missing something there. Have a great weekend and happy anniversary to your folks.
Ozzy
dang dude, SAUSAGE?? I just chew my fish pill, I need to start insisting it goes inside some tasty sausage!!!
Happy Anniversary to D+B. Grammie says they are just youngsters. They are headed toward 34 years.
How can you not like tomatoes. We eat them off the vine. Dawson is always out in MY tomato box.
Have a great weekend.
Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy!!
Ahhh.. we missed so many update on your blog. Sorry that we haven't got a chance to visit you as often as we want!
First of all, happy Bloggaversary!! We're happy that you guys decided to have this blog and we're happy to have met you guys.
Secondly conglats on many awards! You totally deserve them.
We forgot to mention but what you have Kamado is so cool. Our mom heard about it but has never seen it. Pizza that our dad cooked in our green egg thing was pawsome. Hope your humans will make some for you. Dad told us that you can also make bread and cook turky or chicken. It might worth to try...
Have a happy long weekend!
Momo & Pinot (Winter has arrived in our country!)
Happy Anniversary to B&D!
Taking meds with sausache is a great idea!
Your meal looks yummy!
I hope you have a happy weekend!
Love and licks
Thor
Happy Anniversary to B&D! Hope you have a great weekend.
Simba x
Congrats to B and D for 20 years of marriage! Your meal looks delicious! It kind of looks like what I usually eat, but my mom just squirts the fish oil on my tongue, because she can't fool me by putting them in treats.
Hi, Noah...
Your food looks great...
My Mom hides my medicine in my food, too...
Abby xxxooo
Um...what's a BARF patty? Sounds like something Scruffy would produce AND EAT.
I can't believe you get ur meds in sausage. I looked and looked through all my nursing books but it doesn't say ANYWHERE you can do that.
But..I think I'm moving in. I'm not on any meds, but do you think D. would give me a chunk every mornin'?
So what did you think of our date Noah??? You've been rather quiet.
Hey...ya want to climb that big bridge in Sidney??? We just saw pics of the flags...it looks pretty fun...
Yeah...Scruffy can be a problem child...he so wants to be alpha and WE WON'T LET HIM!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!
Love and kissies...Laciegirl
Oh I love meds in sausage or hot dog or cheese! I'm just easy, that's all...
And your dinner -- yummy!
Love,
Rudy
Where not good enough for trials yet. We have a lot of work to do. I still have to stay on the lease since I think I should make the sheep run very very fast.. Today Dad did let me do that just to see if I would hurt the sheep. Well I didn't and I kept them all together. So there dad I know what i am doing...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Happy Anniversary D & B!
Are you going to have a special celebration?
My mom gives me my meds and I take them like nothing but if she tries to hide them in sausage I refuse to have it! Silly me!
Your main meal looks delicious! Maybe one day my mom agrees to change my diet!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
I am major jealous over here!!!
All I get is some dry old kibble and maybe some wet food if I'm lucky!
Happy anniversary Mum & Dad :-) Wow your food looks great ... I haven't tried tomato!
Cheers
Charlie
PeeEss: Yes it was a baby brown snake!
Hiya guys, wow that's alot of supplements. I just have the one (glucosamine) which mummy puts in my water.
Your dinner looks delicious by the way.
*Hugs&Licks*
Gizmo
P.S. Happy Anniversary to your folks
Post a Comment