G'day maties,
Well D hopes to get me back to see Stephen my vet this Tuesday. The pinkies are very worried that my soreness isn't directly related to my arthritis but from a pinched nerve. It's all very odd. I can be perfectly fine one minute, playing with the gals or resting in my basket then whamo I just start crying and crying from the pain. I can't walk because of it and then it just goes away after a few minutes. This happens at least once or twice a day. B says I'm not agile on my feet especially when the girls come barreling past but then that problem could be the arthritis. So you see, the pinkies are totally confused as to what is going on. Has anyone every experienced this before??

D is extra worried because soon they are off to Japan for a holiday and we have to go to Kelston Country Kennels for a while. Hopefully something can be sorted this week as to what is going on. Thank goodness Lacie said she was on the way to administer some massage therapy. She really knows how to use those paws.
Gee this isn't a very cheery post so far so we thought we'd leave you with this video of my sissy Lucy. We always suspected she wasn't quite right and now we know why lol.
tailwags,
Noah xx

32 comments:
Noah
I'm desolate to heaw that you awe poowly again..I know Lacie will be thewe any moment and she is vewy good at hew nuwsing, but if you need extwa help, pleez tell me..I hate fow you to huwt.
I lovd the video..that sissie of youws is hilawious..I got dizzy watching hew
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Noah, I will scream suddenly while laying down too. That is when I move and suddenly feel the pain. I think you need some anti inflammatory medication along with your pain killer.
Luv
Snowball
G'day Noah
Mate I am sad to hear you are not well. I haven't experienced what you are going through ... so I am really sorry I can't help .. but I do want that pain to go away and leave you alone.
TBU was making funny noises watching lucy play with the wubba .. does she have a headache now?
My day was very mixed up weather wise too ... and now there is another thunder storm on the way right now ..
Cheers
Charlie
PeeEss: Are the pinkies going to visit Momoko?
Ha-rooooo!
WubbaWubba!!
Hope you feel better soon - my mum says it sounds like a pinchie thing - you just need to relax more!!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Noah,
I sure hope it is nothing serious. I hope your vet can find what is wrong.
So you will be alone too without your humans? So will we! My mom is leaving for a week....and we are sad. Maybe you could teleport over and we could have a pawty at my house?
--JB
I'm so sorry to hear you have more pain. My mom's experience with beagles with this pain has been slipped disc and degenerative myelopathy. It's not something she wants to be right at though! I hope it can be fixed with a pill or diet. Keep warm and well rested and have lots of massages.
love & wags,
River
Noah!
Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear about the pain you're going through... We will be keeping you in our prayers my friend. Play safe, okay?
Sparky
We are sorry to hear that you are having pain. Hopefully they will figure out what it is and help you. We will do a circle of healing vibes for you.
Lucy looks like she shook it all loose and then heard chimes.
Oh Noah I hope you will feel better soon....
Waouw Lucy is ... full of energy....
Kisses, Faya
We are so sorry to hear you are not feeling good Noah. Mom says it sounds like a "pinched nerve" or a disc problem-which causes the pinchd nerve to begin with. At least in humans anyhow. The way it comes and goes makes her think that. Doesn't sound like arthritis so much because of that. But she says to remember she is basing that on humans, since she is a human nurse. Hope the vet will figure it out. And that it will be easily fixed!! Paws are all crossed for you buddy!
Hugs
Sunny,Scooter&Jamie
Pee ess Uh, we think Lucy banged her brains all out of her head with that wubba!! Ouch!
Looks like everybody keeps their distance when Lucy is having one of her fits. Just as well... she's a bit nutty, huh?
Hope you solve your problems. I hate the idea that you are crying.
Slobbers,
Mango
Hi, Noah!
It makes me feel sad to know you are not feeling well.
I hope the Vet can fix your pain soon!
Lucy, Lucy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
We are sending you healing vibes!!! Your sissy is a nut!!
Noah,
I'm so sad that you are hurting. I hope your vet can figure out what is going on. I'm sending out tons of Aire-zen to you. Feel better my pal.
Oh, Lucy is hilarious. She is so full of crazy energy. How do you all keep up with her?
Your pal,
Kirby
So sorry to hear you are having pain. I hope you feel better soon, Noah!
Love and licks
Thor
Gee Noah…
Sorry ta hear yer not doin’ well…..we don’t know what could be wrong but if ya have a doggie chiropractor in yer area…maybe they could have a look see….if somethin’ is outta place or pinched they can get ya back on yer feet….
Can’t see the video cuz we’re at our cottage with dialup….we’ll have ta try when we get home….hope yer feelin’ better soon….
Dewey Dewster here…..
Sorry you're in pain, Noah. I don't think I can help but I'm sure your vet will make it right before your parent's trip. I'm really rooting for you.
There's nothing wrong with Lucy - she's acting just like me ... unless there's something wrong with me too!! Aw, she's just having the sillies.
Good luck, Noah. I hope you'll feel better very soon.
xoxo
Chef
Hi Noah,
Sorry to hear about those sudden bouts of pain that you seem to have. It sounds so owwie.. I hope you feel better soon. Sorry we don't have any advice to share.. (Hmm.. will glucosamine help?).
We sure hope the vet can help you out, Noah! We feel just awful that you have to be in pain!
As for Lucy - we think it's her super short hairecut! It makes us nutty too! hehehehe
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Oh.. I hope the vet will be able to help you with the pain Noah. :(
~ Girl girl
Poor Noah, you need to get well soon! And before the Japanese holiday comes around. I'm praying you, friend.
Oh I hate to hear that...Please keep us posted because I worry about all my furry friends and playmates. I pray upon all the stars for your health to get better and better.
Deetzy
Poor Noah! We sure hope they get it figured out so you won't be in pain! It does kind of sound like a pinched nerve. Lucy does look kind of crazy, but she sure is a cutie!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
We sure hope they can figure out what is going on. We hate to hear that you are in pain.
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Hi Noah!
I sure hope you can start feeling better, I'll keeps ya in my prayers!
I love to play with my Wubba just like your sister Lucy does.
Tail Wags,
Shadie.
And, I better add you to my fur friends list, ok?
Hi Noah, I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles. Hopefully the humans can fix whatever is causing you pain.
Lucy's video was so funny. She is crazy, lol. Thanks for sharing.
*Hugs&Licks*
Gizmo
Noah,Noah
I'm hewe how can I help..I hate it when you huwt
let me help massage you ..smoochie kisses
ASTA
Hi Noah, sorry to hear about your pain. Hope you'll get better soon. Will be keeping paws crossed for you. Hehehe...Lucy sure is pure energy, isn't she?
Hope you had a good weekend. Its been wet and windy here all weekend.
Simba x
Noah, I'm sorry to hear about this pain you have, both for your sake and for that of your humans, who must be very worried, especially with the trip to Japan coming up.
I hope the vet can figure it out quickly and that it is something that can be fixed.
Lucy LOVES her Wubba, doesn't she!!!
Noah, I am so sorry you are not feeling well. We hope and pray it is just a passing thing and the vet can figure out the right meds for you!
Noah...I hope Lacie is able to help out out over there and that she hasn't burned down the house from the bad electric cord from the blender...maybe B. should look at it?
Is the pain any better? Have ya seen the vettie yet? Mumsie sez the pain sounds like spasm...but your body can have lots of types of spasm...bladder, back etc...so the trick might be to figure which kind...it could be muscular too...or neurologic...Ah Man, Noah...sounds awful...
Don't let Lacie be anymore of a bother than she usually is...have she and D. been bonding? It must be nice for D. to snuggle with a 13pounder sometimes...lots easier on ur lappie!
Speakin' of clumsy...I fetched my ball and frisbee with my usual athletic process this afternoon...Mumsie threw the fetch stick ONCE for Stan and he actually chased it. However, as he bent to grab it he um...did a complete side somersault...he did have the stick in his mouth at the end...Mumsie laughed at him and he refused to chase it again...rather clumsy Dale...
Love ya Man...
Scruffy
Post a Comment