
The barista is a person in our neighbourhood, a person that we meet each day.
The barman is a person in our neighbourhood, a person that we meet each day (well maybe not each day lol).
The postman is a person in our neighbourhood, a person that we meet each day.We have been so inspired by Khyra's walking posts that we thought we'd do a walking post of our own combined with a tour of our village.
We'd also like to thank little Mango for awarding us with the the I am an awesome blogger friend award. Thanks Mango, back at ya!!!

Tomorrow is Friday and I Noah have an appointment with Stephen my vet. I'm now nearly off all my medication because my mystery soreness comes and goes with or without the medicine, so D & B would rather I didn't take it if it isn't really making any difference. I have been better, not crying much but still get pretty stiff and sore at times. When D & B come back from their holiday I'll be seeing the specialist who might be able to tell us more. I think I've got him intrigued as well.
Tailwags
Noah
ps. the song at the top of this post is from the tv show Sesame Street just in case you
didn't realise

26 comments:
Oh.. That's nice. I think I wanna meet the people in my neighbourhood too
~ Girl girl
Teehee! Mom says she remembers the song from when she watches Sesame Street too! Gosh, it has been around for quite a while, hasn't it? Love the photos and video of your neighbourhood tour!
Hope the appointment with the vet goes well for you,Noah!
Scottie
Thanks for showing us your neighborhood & neighborhood friends!
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
Yeah Ok. TBU said he is not very happy with you .... he said he has enough songs going around in his head when he goes to bed WITHOUT the need for another one!!! BOL :-) :-)
Is it still raining at your place?
Cheers
Charlie
Oh Noah...what a pleasant walk we had with you...this crying is horrible...I feel so helpless...(Lacie offers Noah a kleenex, in case he needs it...she takes one herself.) I've tried massage, mud, herbal smoothies...I am completely flummoxed Noah.
Ok...
I hate to do this.
Here...open this.
Don't look at me like that.
It's not gonna kill ya.
With that Lacie and Noah sit down with a case of beer. By the third one, Lacie is only semi conscious and Noah is giggling.
The other Dale sissies come in and look befuddled...till Tess picks up a beer and guzzles it. D. comes in at that point and reviews the scene.
You can probably guess what happens next.
Semi conscious barks,
Laciegirl
Tank woo fur the tour!
Woo know where my MOM would make us hang out?
We'd be frekhwenting the barista OR the barman!!
Sibe Vibes and paws khrossed fur good vet news!!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Here's hoping Dr. Steve can find just the cure for you!
What a great neighborhood you guys live in! Our paws are crossed that Dr. Steve and the specialist can help you out, Noah!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi, Noah...
My Mom says she remembers that song from when my human brother & sister used to watch Sesame Street...
Me & Rosco see the mailman everyday...Really we BARK at the mailman everyday...
Abby xxxooo
Oh dear Noah. Mom says she will go crazy today because of that song. Not only did my human sis and bro watch Sesame Street, they had couple of records(yes records-not cd's :) that they played over and over and over... She just ran out of the room screaming "It's back in my head..!!!
We hope they get to the bottom of what ails you soon!!
We like your neighborhood too.
Hugs & Hi 5s
Sunny & Scooter
You have a lovely neighborhood! My mom's favorite place to visit would be the barista, hands down!
My paws are crossed for you when you go to the vet tomorrow, Noah. I sure wish you wouldn't be sore at all, ever again.
You meet so many people! Congratulations on your award.
Simba x
Love your neighborhood walk photos, what a beautiful town.
What a lovely neighborhood. That was a great walking tour. Thanks for sharing with you.
A circle of healing vibes for you Noah.
Congrats on the Award, you earned it, buddies!
Oh, what a lovely close-knit neighborhood "where everybody knows your name".Please come visit me to share my happiness, I have to shout out loud my love, I'm deeply in love, buddy!
Cheers!
Thanks for sharing the picture of your neighborhood and your neighbors and the walking video too!
I hope Stephen helps you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Congrats on your award & nice song!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
We loved all the neighborhood shots and we sure do love that song. Thanks for sharing with us. We hope that specialist figures something out for you!
Hi Noah,
That song brought back so much memories for my mom!! She hasn't sang that song since 500million years ago when she was in kindy and she almost forgot she knows this song!! Now she keeps humming it to herself.. duh!
Hope the specialist can shed some light for you. ** hugs**
What a lovely neighbourhood you have there. Think I'll go check out mine.
Now it's been awhile since we watched Sesame Street but the song brings back memories fer sure....
Ya always have interestin' things ta show us and yer town looks very friendly.....
Sorry yer health isn't any better with the medication, Noah....hope the vet can find out the cause....
Have a great weekend....
Dewey Dewster here....
Wow what a great neighbourhood. We don't have any shops in our village - just a church with bodies in the graveyard!! They don't say much! We've never seen Sesame Street - so I think we'll check out You Tube!!!
Hope your trip to the specialist is ok Noah - thinking of you.
Alf n Mindy x
Noah,
I sure hope you feel better soon. A specialist sounds a bit scary to me.
I like your neighborhood!
--JB
Noah, we were singing along!!! It's very cool to see a little of where you live, it's a very pretty place!
Thinking of you a lot buddy, hope the vet visit goes well :)
Love,
Bogart
Hi Noah, what a great post about the people in your neighbourhood.
It looks like you have a really great one.
I hope the specialist can figure out what's wrong with you so you don't have to be in anymore pain.
Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo
Wow Noah, nice post and nice song too!
Post a Comment