Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's HALLOWEEN time!!!!

G'day Maties,
Daa daaa daaa........daaaa daaaa daaaaaa.....what's that noise.......AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Whaaaa haaaaa haaaaa, whaaaaa haaaa haaaaaaa........
Soon it will be Halloween and this year we've even scared ourselves....crikey we can't even look in the mirror without peeing our pants.............

Are you ready to be scared............I mean really reallly scared...........arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh


OH MY GOD......LOOK OUT........ It's Weirdo Willow

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.......It's Lucy the Lunatic & Weirdo Willow

LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU.....AAAAAHHHHHH.....It's Nasty Nutcase Noah and Tess the Terror

TESS THE TERROR IS COMING TO GET YOU.....................




We're really looking forward to the Halloween Party in England hosted by pals Eric, Asta & Lacie and it's happening at the Tower of London......crikey that place is supposed to be haunted right?

See you soon maties...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tailwags

Nasty Noah whaaaa haaaa haaaa whaaaaa haaaa haaaaa

ps. we apologise for the dark photos but we could only do one take as some of us were somewhat unco-operative..........hmmm.

45 comments:

Faya said...

Oh noooo....this is to scary for me....I think I have to say Ruby I won't come to Halloween party....brrrrrr
Kisses, Faya

Lacy said...

w00f's Noah and girls, yikkkies u skeered me too..me has got to find me sumthing to ware too..

b safe,
~rocky~

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

OH MY DOG! those are very scary costumes guys. We had to run and hide! Mum has a Harvest/Halloween party at school on Friday but as it is in a church no one is allowed to wear witch, ghost, devil etc etc costumes :( Mum still doesn't know what to wear! Any ideas?
I hope she doesn't get any ideas of dressing us up again this year!
Lix
J&D

Snowball said...

I love your Halloween costumes. Your will be the scariest among all.

Luv
Snowball

Terra said...

Oh my dog! I don't think Soaks and I are going to be able to sleep tonight after seeing those scary, scary costumes!! You guys give me the creeps!!!

~ Jedi ~

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

Those sure are some skhary khostumes woo have!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

the Corgi Girls said...

Those masks are scary!

;o)
M & I

Duke said...

You guys are really, really scary looking! Mom says you all deserve lots of treats for letting your pinkies put those masks on you and you allowed it!
See you at the Tower of London very soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah!
OMD! Those are really scary masks!
Thankfully you showed us the pictures before the party so I won't be so afraid to come close to you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Abby said...

Hi, Noah...

Oh My...You are gonna scare us all at the Howl-O-Ween Pawty...

I'm glad you gave us a preview...We would all be too scared to get on the plane if we didn't know it was you guys...

Abby xxxooo

Finni said...

Yikes!!!! Scaaaaa...rrrry!

Finni xx
(Trembling !)

Joe Stains said...

aaahhhhhhhhh I am going to go hide in my sleeping bag now.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Those are great.... We were so scared..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Dexter said...

Those gals are scary enough already, but... YIKES!

Slobbers,
Mango

Dewey Dewster said...

Geez...

It looks like ya all got inta the Halloween spirit...now those photos are scary fer sure....we don't like costumes or masks either so we understand if ya just wouldn't sit still.....Happy early Halloween !!!!!

Dewey Dewster here.....

Persephone and Buster said...

You guys scared the livin' daylights out of us! Dales that go bump in the night... Brrrrrr....


We figured we'd REALLY scare people by dressing up as Kerry Blue Terriers.

Cheers,

Buster & Bailey

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh geesh this is going to be a long party..Archie just fainted at these pictures..Love A+A

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

OK...pawfect, Girls...Now, Noah...I asked the girls to come up with some type of diversion to bust you all outta the kennel next week. I see Tess has come through bootifully...MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THE MASKS TO THE KENNEL...the girls know the rest of the plan...this is gonna be No Problembo...I also have a Smoothie with special Kennel Caretaker Additives to be administered at a specific time...Whoossshh...glad that's all taken care of...

The Halloweeners Pawty is gonna be FAB....it's so under control it's scary...

UM...how in the world did ur peeps get you four to hold still for the photo op???? That's amazing!

Glad u seem to be feelin' better, Sweet Noah!

Barkies...love and kissies...

Laciegirl

Willow the Black Dale said...

Pawty...did I hear pawty. We have been gone for way to long. I need to be picked up for this Hallooweenie pawty.
Love your scary costumes!! Hmmm wonder what I am going to be this year. Hey...do you all do the Halloween thing in Australia? Or is it just her in the Crazy USA.
Hey I could be JigSaw from the SAW movies. Mom is a little sick...she likes those movies. Or I could be a princess? What do you think Willow? Should we go as twins since we have the same name?
love,
Willow

Amber-Mae said...

EEEKKK!!!! I think I'd run for mah life!!!!!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Charlie Daniels said...

Ooh you all look veeery scary!

Cheers

Charlie

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

ooo looks like a good party!

Petra said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Where is my bed? Where are the covers? I'm diving under for protection.

These pictures are way way scary!!!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Yes Callie never stops. She is growing up so fast and has no fear.. I think us boys are going to be in trouble when she grows up..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

HELP!!!!! You guys are waay too scarey!!! *shiver*
Hugs
Scared Sunny & Scooter

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You all scared me a LOT! I am under the bed hiding now.
--JB

Moco said...

Boy, are you ready for the party or what. Those are really scary faces.

Huskee and Hershey said...

Great costumes!! Hershey was so spooked that she peed in her pants... **shaking head** Puppies!!

BrandytheGreat said...

*runs away*

Simba and Jazzi said...

That is sooooo scary!

Simba x

The Black and Tans. said...

Being of a nervous disposition, can't stop...too scary.

Taffy

George the Pup said...

Woo - those are some great scary costumes, you'll be the best dressed bunch at the party!

Juno said...

Ohhh.. you guys are ready to Halloween!!!!

There is an award for you! Please come & pick it up!

The Food Saferi sounds interesting!! We wish we could watch the show here in Canada.

Momo & Pinot

Hollie and Janie said...

OH, Noah!! Yall scared me to death!! For such a big airegirl, I am quite a scaredy-cat!!
Love, Janie

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

You guys didn't scare me!!! I knew it Noah, Tess, Lucy and Willow all along!

You little tricksters!!! Hehehehehe! Okay, so maybe I was a little bit scared and my human had to show me that you had fuzzy bodies, not just scary faces!

Have you four thought about coming to the US, specifically to Arizona? I would love to play with you! I'll even kick the cats out and you all can rule the house with me! Hehehehee...oh, you can leave the masks at home though, unless maybe you wanna play tug with 'em!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Mack said...

Yikes! It's scary at your house!

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Omigosh! You guys freaked me out a bit with your costumes! You all are so good at keeping the masks on...=) I can barely keep my head straight with the silly hats Mom makes me wear sometimes, so I cannot imagine what it would be like if I got masks...heh! Happy Halloween to you!

Scottie

Katie and Gizmo said...

Aaaarrrggh, you guys scared the hell outta me.
I hope the wind doesn't change and you guys all stay that way forever. It's scary.

Happy Halloween to you guys too
Lickz
Gizmo

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. what scary outfits you doggies have for halloween

~ Girl girl

Asta said...

Noah
Igot so scaiwed it took me fowevew to be bwave enuff to see all of you..pawfect fow the towew..EEEEEK!
Can't wait to see you
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

Aaaargh! You scared us to death maties!!! Happy Halloween to the whole gang :) Don't give the pinkies a heart attack.

Hugs, Josh and Jess

Asta said...

Noah
Don't fowget to go to Eric's bloggie too..we will be going back and fowf ovew the next few days..he aweady has some wagging gweat pics
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Asta said...

Noah
Don't fowget to go to Eric's bloggie too..we will be going back and fowf ovew the next few days..he aweady has some wagging gweat pics
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Thor and Jack said...

Noah and sisters!
You scared me a lot!
Happy Halloween!

Love and licks
Thor

Anonymous said...

U all are funny!!! those masks are scary!! Good job!
Hugs,
Sitka

Guest Book

Followers