Saturday, November 1, 2008

So long, farewell, sayonara, goodbye

G'day Maties,
It's holiday time and D & B are off to Japan. You know what that means right???? No blogging for 2 whole weeks. D's had a busy week preparing for the holiday so we haven't been able to visit your blogs this week either....crikey talk about neglect! We hope to catch up with you all in a few weeks time.
We are going to be holidaying ourselves at our favourite kennels but I think Lacie is going to bust us out. The girls have teed something up with her. I'm just going along with it and leaving the details with them.

I've been off my meds for over a week now and all has been well. The mysterious pain has gone though I'm a little stiff in the mornings....crikey is that the onset of old age?? We all have our paws & fingers crossed that while I'm at the kennel all will be well.

We hope you all have a good 2 weeks and to our American maties, hope all goes well in this upcoming election.

See you all soon. Oh I think my beard is coming along nicely.

tailwags,
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
ps. we haven't forgotten about the awards we've been given and we'll post about that when we get back. Thanks xx

40 comments:

Petra said...

Haha! Your beard is the best!

Have a happy holiday and we'll see you in two weeks!

The Black and Tans. said...

Have a good holiday Noah and we hope D and B have a fun time too.

Molly and Taffy.

Lizzy said...

Noah!

We'll miss you, but I hope you all have a GRRRReat howl-iday!

Sparky

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Have a great time in Japan, D&B!
Oh, I love your impressive long beard, look real, hahahaha!
Please come to my blog when you have time to share with me my double dating story.
Cheers!

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Noah...Mumsie has to go and change her pants after seein' ur beardie pic...

Ok...I have the directions, the girls understand the diversion, and you'll be back at the pawty in London in no time...NO SWEAT!!!

Then, of course, you'll be comin' here to stay for a while...it's gonna be a pawty!!!

Love ya lots and see ya soonest...
Laciegirl

Duke said...

haha - you are too funny, Noah! I think you've won the beard contest, hands down!
We hope your pinkies have a great time in Japan!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Thor and Jack said...

Hahaha! Noah, you have the best beard! I hope you all have a great holiday!

Love and licks
Thor

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'll miss woo!

Have lots of FUN!!

If the residents of my khountry have any sense, Turbo and I will be elekhted by the time woo return!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Moco said...

A safe and fun trip to D+B. Hopefully they will bring you back many treats.
That beard is really coming along. You will no doubt be in the finals.
Be careful, that Lacie is quite the wild gal. If anyone can get you out it will be her.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah!
I wish a happy and safe trip to D & B!
I am sure everything will be fine with you my friend!
Have fun!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

We hope that D & B have a great time in Japan.

We love your beard - that is pawtastic.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Amber-Mae said...

We're so gonna miss you guys! Happy Halloween!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Finni said...

Impressive beard! LOL
Have a great holiday. See you when you get back!
Love
Finni xx

Hollie and Janie said...

Noah,
You are such a funny boy!!! Have fun!!
Love,
Janie

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I will miss you guys! Love the beard...just think how long it will be in two more weeks!
--JB

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Tell the pinkies to be careful on the trains in Japan. They have people to shove you in cause the cars are so full.(At least they used to when our Mom was there)
We will await your return and hope you will stay well Noah. With Lacie in carge, no telling where you will be exactly when they return home tho...
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

River said...

Have a good holiday. I'll miss you!

love & wags,
River

Charlie Daniels said...

That beard is just the bestest!

I hope you have a great holiday and that EVERYONE comes home safely!

Cheers

Charlie

Hero said...

I love your beard, Noah! I'll miss reading your blog for the next two weeks, but in the meantime I hope D & B have a great time in Japan and that you have fun at the kennel.

Dewey Dewster said...

Wow we hope D&B have a great time in Japan...what a swell place ta go....hope ya all have a great visit at the kennel too....maybe they'll have lots of activities planned fer ya.....Noah....here's hopin' yer pain is gone fer good....'n yer beard looks swell....

Dewey Dewster here......

Princess Patches said...

Well, Noah...you will win that beard contest for sure! We hope your pain stays away and we hope your pinkies have a great time in Japan. With Lacie's smoothies, we're sure you won't be feeling any pain!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

BrandytheGreat said...

We'll surely miss you! Have fun and do take care!
PS> Is that REALLy ur beard?

Joe Stains said...

We will miss you guys!!!

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi guys, have a nice holiday at the kennels and I hope your folks have an awesome holiday in Japan.

See you when you get back

Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo

The 3 G-Dales said...

Halloooo! We hope you are feeling well and surviving wiffout your hoomans. Vacations only happen here if we go too! That's Mumsie's rule ya know! WE go mostly all places wiff our family so we hope you are somewhere fun until they return!

Nose pokes,our friend!
The G-dales!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

have fun at the kennel... c u guys in 2 weeks...

Simba and Jazzi said...

Dropping by to say hello. Hope you had a good weekend.

Simba x

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Noah
We look forward to meeting your pinkies. Hope they are having a good time and that you guys are too.
J&D

Eric said...

Hi Noah, wish everbody and doggie a fab holiday. Japan, wow...Ii'm sure they must have amazing doggie things for D & B to bring back for you all. Great to hear you are not in pain now Noah I'm keep paws crossed for you. And the beard is mazing...can you let me in on your secret.he,hee! Take care, will miss you all. Wags, Eric x x x x

Abby said...

Hi, Noah...

We'll miss you...

I hope D&B have a great time...

Abby xxxooo

Agatha and Archie said...

HAVE TONS OF FUN!!!!! Love PL2 and A+A

i said...

What a beard! Have a great holiday now!

Southbaygirl said...

Noah et al...2 whole weeks? Yikes I would hate to be away from my mom for that long!!! I sure hope they bring you back lots of things from japan!!!

Velcro

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh.. I hope your hoomans have a pawsome time in Japan. ;)

~ Girl girl

Bogart H. Devil said...

BEST. BEARD. EVER.

I bow to your bearded greatness.

Enjoy your time off - see you all SOON!!!

Love,
Bogart

PS - We got the US President RIGHT this time!!!!!!!

Mack said...

Maybe they will bring you back some sushi!!

Georgeous said...

Oh Noah, the beard is wicked. I've been deserting blogs too, been a bit puppish round here. Hope the kennels were ok and the girls got you all sorted.
George

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Heyy, it's your barkday soon isn't it? Have a great day, maybe you'll get some bushy eyebrows to match that beard, you handsome devil!
Slobbers from the other side of the world!!

Unknown said...

Hi Noah,

It was great to see you and the girls at the Poker Party. You did a wonderful time with the barbie when we took breaks from the gaming tables. Hope you had enough money left over to get home to Oz before your 2-leggeds return from Japan!

Your pal,

Petey

cookie said...

That's a super cool beard!!
If you guys need help breaking out, let us know, we'll come over.

Cookie and crew

Guest Book

Followers