Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah xxxxxxx


G'day Maties,

Gosh there's so much going on here and we're ever so busy. First of all it's my barkday today. I'm 8 years old......crikey!!!!! D & B got back from Japan yesterday so they just made it back in time to lavish me in kisses. They picked us up from Kelston Kennels yesterday......blimey it was a hot day.

Willow has been honking since last night. We have to keep an eye on her to make sure it doesn't get worse.

I've been pretty good with the pain in my hip......the worst of it seems to have gone.

D & B are flying to New Zealand for 4 days in a few weeks to visit Bryan's mum who had a stroke about a month ago. So we'll be going back to the kennel again.......sigh.

It's nearly Christmas and we have to organise ourselves for the Christmas Card Exchange. We also have our friends Ellie & Baz coming to stay for a few days just before Christmas so B has to hurry up and get on with the fence he is building. D is panicking because time is running out arrggh.

D also has a heap of photos to sort out from their holiday. She hopes to put some pics on my blog soon so watch this space.

We're also very behind in visiting your blogs so we apologise for that. We hope to catch up during the week.

D isn't looking forward to going back to work on Monday. Back to those horrid early morning wake ups..........
tailwags
Noah the birthday boy xx

53 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Welcome back, Noah and the girls!
HAPPY BARKDAY, NOAH.
Sending you kisses and hugs and best wishes!

Duke said...

Happy birthday, Noah! You have been missed BIGTIME!!!! We're so glad you're back and we can't wait to see pictures of your pinkie's holidays!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mack said...

Happy Birthday Noah!!

Asta said...

Happy Birfday Sweet dawling Noah!!!!
I'm so happy to heaw youw hip is bettew and that you wewe lavished wif kisses!!!
I hope youw pinkies had a gweat time in Japan..can't wait to see the pics..say hi to the giwls
love and smoochie kisses

Asta
(we got a little ovewhelmed wif stuff too..weally behind in talking to all my fwiends)

Hero said...

Welcome back, Noah, and happy 8th birthday! I'm glad to hear that your hip is feeling better!

Lacy said...

w00f's Noah and girlies, happy barkday to u, git lots of pressies and treats...and haff many many more...me iz shure glad u iz all back, me missed u..me hopes B's mum iz feeling better now...me gots to git my cards started too...

b safe,
~rocky~

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy Barkday Noah!

Glad woo are feeling better BUT sorry about the other issues -

I know from Huffle it has been hot Down Under - so NOT MY kind of weather!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday Noah!
I hope D & B had a great trip! I am sure you all are happy at home now!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Snowball said...

Happy Barkday, Noah.

Welcome back!!!

Luv
Snowball

Thor and Jack said...

Happy Birthday Noah!
Welcome back! I missed you! I´m glad to hear your hip is better!

Love and licks
Thor

Dewey Dewster said...

Gee welcome home guys.....hope ya had a good visit at the kennel....and that D&B had a great time in Japan....our neighbor is from there and goes back a lot to visit family.....hope yer hip pain is gone fer good....'n that ya have a great birthday with lots of goodies....we'd share our cupcakes with ya but we ate ''em all.....

Lookin' forward ta seein' yer pictures.....have a great weekend....

Dewey Dewster here.....

Faya said...

It is so nice to have you back !
Happy birthday Noah .. I hope you will have a lot of good things today.
Kisses, Faya & Dyos

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Happy Birthday Noah,
Great timing - your pinkies are home just in time for your Birthday! Hope it was a good one!
We are also looking forward to seeing some of the pics from the holiday.
Lix
J&D

Princess Patches said...

Happy, happy barkday, Noah! We are soooo glad your pain is better! We're also glad D & B got home safely. We hope they had a good time.

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Abby said...

Hi, Noah...

Happy Barkday to you...
Happy Barkday to you...
Happy Barkday, Dear Noah...
Happy Barkday to you...

Abby xxxooo

Unknown said...

Happy Barkday Noah! You don't look a day over 7!

And with your hip on the mend, no doubt you're feeling like a pup once more.

Take good care of Willow--maybe a nice big slice of birthday cake will make her feel better!

Your pal,

Petey

Bogart H. Devil said...

Welcome back all, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANDSOME DEVIL :)

Love,
Bogart

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Noah...we busted ya back into the Kennel in the nick of time...I know you had fun here with us...Next to Opus the Cat, you had the second highest winnings in poker!!!!! I hope that Forgetful Smoothie I gave that kennel employee worked ok...oh...well the Girls...I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THEY WENT WHEN THEY WERE HERE. They flew back with us on Ruby after the poker pawty and we never saw them again till we flew back to ur housie...I know they were unsupervised...I can only hope they didn't get into too much trouble...

Can't wait to see ur mom's pix!! Love ya lots, Sweetest Noah!!! Have a wonderful wonderful Barkday...I'm gonna pop over in a hour or so to give ya some barkday kisses and thought we'd go out for a raw frozen fish dinner....

Lacie

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

HAPPY BARKDAY, NOAH!!!

Have some cake for us...we're sendin' a case of beer over with Lacie...heck...we'll just come with her!!!!

Scruffy and Babystan

Persephone and Buster said...

And a very merry Unbirthday to ya, Noah--Eight is like, well 8/7, right? Which is about year and two months in dawg years...Mom always told me I was good at math!

Sounds like those humans have become world travelers! Japan, New Zealand...fer heaven's sake, it's time to read the Articles of War and demand they stay around to cater to your every need!

Tell D. to be brave. Mondays are grim things.

Cheers,

Buster

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Happy Birthday Noah! HOpe you have a great day with lots of kisses!
--JB

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

Happy happy Barkday Noah.
We are so glad you guys are all home safe and sound. We missed you!
Can't wait to see you next month xxxxx

Miss Ellie and brat boy Bazzy

Eduardo said...

Happy Birthday Noah! I can't wait to see some pics & hope you are doing well!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Southbaygirl said...

Noah...HAPPY BARKDAY!!!! hope you had a great one!!!

velcro

Eric said...

Happy Barkday Noah!!!! Missed you. Look forward to seeing D's photies of Japan.

Wags, Eric x

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Happy Birthday, Noah! We are glad your hip is doing better.

We can't wait to see pictures of the trips.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

P.S. Hi, Willow, Tess and Lucy.

Moco said...

Happy Barkday Noah. Hopefully Willow gets over her hacking. We are looking forward to seeing more of you guys and vacation pictures.

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Happy Birthday Noah

Morgan

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Noah,

Happy Birthday for yesterday.
Glad you didn't have to be in a kennel for your b'day too.

I saw a dog that looked just like you on my outing today.
He was a very excitable dog, I think he must've been young.

Hugz
Gizmo

Agatha and Archie said...

WELCOME HONE EVERYONE!! We missed you all!! We can't wait to see the pinkie pics!! We hope you had a fabulous birthday!!! and we are glad your hip is better.ANd we hope that WIllow feels better too!!! Love and kisses A+A

Finni said...

Happy Birthday Noah!!!!
Good to see you're back. And good to hear your hip's been ok. What is honking? Sounds nasty, hope it's not catching.
Hard headrubs
Finni xx

Winnie Woo said...

Happy Birthday Noah! can't wait to see some vacation pics.

Kirby said...

Noah,

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! I'm so happy your parents made in home just in time for your birthday!!!! Woooh hoooh! I hope Willow is feeling better soon, and I'm so happy that you aren't feeling that pain in your hip. Mom and I are trying to get our stuff together for the Christmas card exchange, but we are so behind. We're going to have to work really hard to get everything done. Ugg. I can't wait to see all B & D's pics from their holiday!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Bogart H. Devil said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!!!!

Big Aire Kisses to you and all of the Leuradales - paws crossed for Miss Willow to stop the honking!

Love,
Bogart

i said...

So happy you're back! Happy Belated Barkday Noah! Hope you had a great one!

Perhaps D need to take another vacation to recover from her vacation :-)

Sorry to hear about Bryan's mom. Hope she's getting better.

Charlie Daniels said...

Happy Birthday Noah .. and welcome back everyone. Sorry I am a bit late ... you know .. stuff happens!

Cheers

Charlie

karensbrae said...

Happy birthday Noah!!
Wish our weather was like yours.

Karensbrae gang xx

the Corgi Girls said...

Happy Birthday, you don't look a day over 3 years old!

;o)
M & I

Petra said...

Happy Birthday, Noah! As busy as you guys are, I'm glad it wasn't forgotten!! I'm glad life is beginning to return to normal for you.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

OH no not the dreaded kennel.. We can't wait to see the pictures..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Asta said...

Hello Noah, Tess Lucy and willow
I think you awe pawfect and don't need any lessons fwom anyone!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Chef said...

It's good to have your parents back and HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOAH!! Í'm glad your folks were back in time to give you big kissies. Love to all.

xox
Chef

Simba and Jazzi said...

Wishing you a very happy Barkday.

Simba x

Bae Bae said...

Oh I hope I'm not too late to wish you a happy birthday. ;)

~ Bae

Hollie and Janie said...

Happy Birthday, Noah! You don't look a day over two!!
Love,
Janie

parlance said...

Happy birthday, Noah. Glad the big trip to Japan (and to the boarding kennels) went well. Glad to hear the pain in your hip isn't too bad.

parlance said...

Happy birthday, Noah. Glad the big trip to Japan (and to the boarding kennels) went well. Glad to hear the pain in your hip isn't too bad.

parlance said...

Happy birthday, Noah. Glad the big trip to Japan (and to the boarding kennels) went well. Glad to hear the pain in your hip isn't too bad.

Urban Smoothie Read said...

happy barkday, boy

George the Pup said...

Happy Belated Barkday Noah! I'm glad to see you back and hope you had a great day!

Welcome To The Life Of Ezzy Rider And Jagger said...

OH NOAH! We are always late. Hope you had a HAPPY,HAPPY Birthday!

Airehugs

Ezzy and Jagger

Hamish said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Hope you had a great day!

Lenny said...

Hey Noah, I hope you had a fantastic birthday - sorry I missed the big day!

Your friend, Lenny

Guest Book

Followers