This is Himeji Castle located at Himeji between Osaka & Hiroshima

On the Island of Miyajima off the coast of Hiroshima. It was just gorgeous

Peace Park Hiroshima
Rubber duckie you're the one......Bryan having a spa bath in the biggest bathroom you've ever seen.
Toyota makes a car called Noah....can you believe it?????

The bright lights of Osaka......and boy were they bright

A steep climb up a hill took us to this beautiful lookout in the city of Takayama

High in the Japanese Alps

The scenery up in the Alps was just wonderful


The colour in the leaves was amazing. We just don't get that much colour in Australia

Our good friends Jim & Yoshi who we travelled with. Thank goodness Yoshi was with us. I think we'd still be trying to get out of Kansai Airport if we were alone lol
.jpg)
Look what we found in Matsumoto. This airedale toy cost more than the real thing hee hee

Matsumoto Castle
.jpg)
The view from our hotel room in Tokyo. The last day was so clear you could see Mt Fuji in the background

The Imperial Palace in Tokyo is in the background
Beautiful Tokyo. We got to meet Jazz & Dixie's mum & dad which was fantastic. Thanks for meeting up with us guys and remember next time you're in NSW come and stay with us!!!

We had a wonderful holiday. We really loved Japan and the people were so friendly and helpful. Hopefully we'll go back someday (when the stupid Aussie dollar improves lol)
tailwags
Denise (Noah's pinky)

45 comments:
Wow!
What khool shots!
I'm sure Noah NOW wants his own NOAH - or at least a toy fur his khollekhtion!
Thanks fur sharing your holiday pikhs!
Isn't it khool to get to meet people woo read about?
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Great shots!
I shudder to think how much that enormous airedale toy would have cost, especially in aussie dollars.
Gee! At first I thought that dog was REAL! Not bad, looks like a real dog. Looks like your pinkies had a soooperb time in japan!
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hey Pinkies glad to see that you had a great time. The colours of the trees are beautiful.
go on get Noah his own chariot - you know he'd love it!
Alf n Mindy xx
Wow! You need to get one of those Toyota Noahs for your new Aire-mobile! Our mom REALLY wants that stuffie Airedale! So do we, but not for the same reasons! Japan sure is a pretty place!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Hi, Denise...
What beautiful pictures...Looks like you had an amazing trip...
So...Toyota has named a car after Noah? He's one important pup...
Abby xxxooo
Having a car named after you is pretty cool.
Simba x
That bath photo was so funny! Those are great photos! I want to go to Japan!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
looks like you're having a blast!!
Love the pics
-----------------------------------
dogsdeservefreedom
is that juz an airedale toy? it looks so real to me...
Japan is such a beautiful country! I am glad that you had an enjoyable trip.
That Airedale stuffie is really beautiful. If only you have brought it back to Australia with you. hee...
Luv
Snowball
I absolutely love the giant airedale stuffie!!! Looks like your parents had a wonderful time!!
Love,
janie
Your mom and dad brought that Noahmobile home to you right, Noah? And your sissies got the Airedale stuffie right?!
What gorgeous pictures! Your pinkies must have hated to leave! What a fabulous trip!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
What beautifu photos! And we think the one of Noah's Dad in the suds is a hoot!Are the trains like Mom remembered, or did y'all ride the train.
Mom says Tokyo is very pretty, and full of TON of people. That is what she remembered most(She was a kid)
So, when do you get delivery of your new car Noah? hah
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter
What wonderful pictures of such a nice vacation. Hopefully all our dollars improve soon.
Hi, Denise!
Thanks for sharing all those pictures! Sure you had a great trip!
A Noah Car?? Wow!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Those are pawsome photos.. Japan sure looks like a wonderful place to visit
~ Bae
Hi Noah,
We had forgotten to tell your mum and dad about your car but we think about you everytime we see one. Jazz also has a car named after her. Your pictures are great. I'm so glad your pinkies got to see so much and that they enjoyed their time here. We enjoyed meeting them too.
Lix
J&D
Japan looks like a whole nother country or something. Why are their airedales stuffed? I am glad your parents are back home.
Slobbers,
Mango
Noah,
What great photos!! We're glad your folks got back in time to celebrate your birthday -- and we're woofing you a belated happy barkday too!!!
By the way -- our Mom has a secret love for airedales, so if your mom is intrigued by wires, we know how you feel!!!
And speaking of feeling, how do you feel? Are you better?
Lots of wirey love,
Jake and Just Harry
Noah, THANK YOU for letting your pinky post! These are gorgeous pictures of Japan!
My favorite is Noah the car!
Those are such fab photos, Japan looks really amazing. My leggededs aere greeeeen with envy! Wags, Eric x
Oh how beautifull! We all want to go now! We thought that stuffie was real!! When is Noah's car being delivered?? love A+A
Denise,
What gorgeous pictures! It looked like you had a pawsome trip to Japan! Thanks for sharing to us!
Love and licks
Thor
Wow D&B,
What beautiful scenery and it looks like ya had a great time too...thanks fer sharin'...
Dewey Dewster here....
My mom says thanks for sharing these photos. Mom loves to see pictures from around the world and loves to travel. It looks like you had a great trip.
--JB
omdog Mom is wondering where the food pics are, LOL!! It looks absolutely fabulous there. Even the bathtub, lol!
WOW! What a wonderful experience to be able to see Japan...We loved all the photos. Thanks for posting.
Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing all the pictures. It is like we were there with you...
Have a great weekend..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Wow! Japan is really an amazing place. Those were beautiful pictures and thanks for sharing your adventures with all of us. I think Noah deserves his own NOAH to cruise around in style in.
The pics look great, thanks for sharing them with us.
I like the Toyota Noah hehe, I hope they bring it out over here.
Glad to be back home?
Your pictures are wonderful, they give a real taste of your visit.
I loved the one of the bath though, very funny!
Thanks for your comments on Marvin's new venture, I had been trying to find your blog link, as I lost all mine when I deleted so suddenly.
I will gradually get around to replacing them all.
I will be visiting Australia next year, I am so excited!
More another time,
love Jeannie xxxxx
Love and licks from Marvin to Noah and the Gang.
xxxxxxx
What a beautiful country - fantastic photos! The humans looked like they had a GREAT time!!!
That Airedale toy is FANTASTIC!
Love,
Bogart
We think Mom was thinking of Forrest to when she made that post..
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend.
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
great pic's of your hols love the dale in the shop.
Glad bryan enjoyed his spa bath lots of bubbles.
Where were all the dales when you were on your hols on your doggy hols at the kennels.
The photos are fantastic you certainly looked as if you got lots of sight seeing done.
Now back to work there is always a down side.
Ludo the cool dude.
What a wonderful trip D & B had. The pictures are absolutely amazing!! I bet they were so happy to return to their four crazy pups though! Welcome home!
Your pal,
Kirby
Oh wow, great photos! Sounds like a wonderful holiday there! That's one cute airedale toy!
Wow, that was a wonderful trip to Japan, Denise! Love all the photos you got there! Still, I'm sure Noah and the gang had jumped for joy once you got home...*grins*
Oh, I also want to wish Noah a very Happy Belated Birthday! So sorry I haven't been here sooner...hope you had a great time, and loads more fun,treats and games for many more years!
Scottie
Noah tell your mom, Denise, thanks for the pictures. Mom and i really enjoyed them! Mom has never been to Japan, mind you she's never been to Australia either...maybe one day!
Velcro
Those are some PAWSOME pics!!
Mom's dream is to one day get to go to Japan!
What a fabulous trip! Beautiful pictures. Thanks so much for sharing them. That Noah car is an amazing coincidence!
xox
Chef
Those pictures are AWESOME!!!! I felt like I was there with you! If only my human would take me to places like Japan!
Noah, Tess, Willow, Lucy...you are much cuter than the stuffed Airedale...that's for sure!
Gobble Gobble!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Amazing pictures from the pinkies!!!
Your friend, Lenny
We love the pictures. Especially the first one. Have a great weekend.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Post a Comment