Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Dale Quartet...for your ears only, only for you!

G'day maties,
First of all we have a couple of thank you's to make.
Before we went away we were honoured with this cool award by Momo & Pinot


Thanks Momo & Pinot. We love your blog too and think it's very cool.

Then when we returned from the kennel we were thrilled to receive another award from our buddies in Japan Jazz & Dixie.

We know many of our friends have received these awards already but that's ok. We would like to pass the coolest blog Butterfly Award onto our cool bud Ludo and his little brother Otto and the second award Sharing the Love to our buddy in the UK Finni.

I'd also like to thank Asta for the lovely card she sent me for my barkday. I love it.
Not forgetting my buddies Molly & Taffy who sent me a very sweet e-card. Sadly D is a puter moron and doesn't know how to get it onto our blog. Molly & Taffy's mum knows how hopeless D is with the computer.........hmmm.
This weekend D & B are off to New Zealand to visit Bryan's mum. She is still in hospital after suffering a stroke last month but is on the improve with lots of rehab. There is going to be a big family pre-xmas celebration on Sunday but do you think we get to go to that....nooooooo...instead we have the delight of another visit to our favourite kennel. Luckily we don't mind the place as we seem to be spending a bit too much time there lately.
So that you don't forget us we thought we'd leave you with this lovely song we put together. Willow takes centre stage with her lovely singing voice and Tess is back up singer. Lucy and I are just back up singers.
Hope you enjoy it and sorry about B's harmonica playing. He really has no idea.....

We won't be around for the next week so stay safe and have a great week.

tailwags,

Noah xx

45 comments:

Caz and Ludo the cool dude said...

Well thanks guys its always great to have another award. I see bryan and Daz had a fantastic hols.
I know you would have a had fun at the kennels.
gosh its cold here the snow is nearly gone but mr frost is still around.
Thank you again for the award i know exactly who Im going to give it too.

Ludo the cool dude.

Abby said...

Hi, Noah...

What a great song...I even sang along a little...

Have fun at the kennels...

Abby xxxooo

Snowball said...

Do you guys ever thought of performing Christmas Carol to earn some treats this Christmas? I love the little Chior your B is leading.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Luv

Snowball

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day

Sorry I haven't been around for a while, it's been a fairly tough time at my place ...

I hope your confinement is nothing like mine! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Hollie and Janie said...

Noah,
I hope you and your family have a wonderfun Thanksgiving, too! You should take your quartet on the road!
Love,
Janie

Eduardo said...

Whoa that was a great song! I sang along with y'all! Happy early thanksgiving!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Hero said...

Congrats on all your awards! I loved your song! I really think that it has potential for becoming a hit single. One can't help but sing along.

Dexter said...

You really get the whole point / counterpoint thing going in the end. What a great band you are (although B's contribution could have been a bit more melodic).

Momma was sad to hear about B's mum. That is a very tough thing to experience. Hope having family around helps.

Slobbers,
Mango

Dewey Dewster said...

Glory B...What a serenade ya all gave us although it looks like the harmonica was hurtin' yer ears some....thanks ta Brian fer playin'....hope the pinkies have a great trip ta New Zeland and that yer Gram feels better soon....oh, 'n enjoy yer visit ta the kennel.....sounds like ya have a pretty good time there....

Dewey Dewster here....

BrandytheGreat said...

Hello, we are back after the sudden disappearance!
What an awesome quartet you guys make!

Mack said...

Do you guys need a manager?

Hope your Granmum gets well quickly.

Duke said...

Whoa! We had no idea you Dales were so talented! You could make your pinkies millionaires!
We're sending lots of AireZen Bryan's mum's way! We hope she keeps getting better and better!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Alf said...

Good God - what's that horrific row? Oops sorry it was B on Harmonica! I'm not suprised you bark and howl at him!!!! Maybe you should get him some lessons for Christmas!

Alf n Mindy

Moco said...

We know a best seller when we hear it. That is rising with a bullet. Take care, have a happy holiday and our best to B's mom.

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

We hope your gramma continues to get better and better!
When does the CD come out??
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Noah,

What a great song. I turned my head to the side and really listened to you guys closely.

Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo

Lacy said...

w00f's Noah and sissys, 1st me wanted to comment on ur mum and dads picksurs of their trip, wow...bute ti ful place..me iz happy they had a pawsome time...and next me will miss u next week...heehee me loved the video...

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Congratulations on your awards! You deserve them!
Your video made my day! Thanks!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i said...

Encore! Encore! Great performance!

Congrats on your lovely awards!

Hope your parents have a good trip now!

Rudy said...

I was in the other room and had to come in to listen to the music! Wow you guys can sing!

Hope everything turns out alright and you get out of that kennel soon.

Love,
Rudy

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Wow, you all have great voices! I agree with Snowball on assembling as a choir to do carols for Christmas treats...*wink* Hope you have fun at the kennels...we'll miss you while you're away! Take care!

Scottie

Anonymous said...

Crikey... never heard of Kaiaua, mate. Must be real tiny. We even asked Dad and he didn't know it either. If the pinkies ever come to Wellington make sure you send them our way so we can meet them! Hope they'll enjoy their time away. It's nice and sunny here for a change so they should have a good time. Take care

Josh and Jess

Simba and Jazzi said...

Congrats on your awards. Great singing, I can see you on the next ex factor.

Simba x

Finni said...

That was a great performance with Willow really strutting her stuff (.. B's harmonica playing is not so bad :) ) and Thank you for that lovely award. Hopefully mum will be able to put it on my blog (She 's a bit of a puter moron too sometimes LOL, apparently 'the change' plays havoc with your marbles :) ) Have a good weekend!
Thanks again!
Hard headrubs
Finni xx

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is great.. Have a great day. It is Turkey Day here in the states and we can't wait.. Mmmm Mom has had it baking all night and we can already smell it..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Noah,
What a fantastic song!! We were very curious as to what you guys were singing about. Have a good stay at the kennel. We have our stay at the pet hotel coming up really soon as well. Safe trip to your pinkies.
Lix
J&D

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Noah

We hope D and B have a safe journey to NZ and B's Mum is loads better.

Have fun in your favourite kennels and ummmmmmmm may we ask something?

Was that Silent Night you were singing?? "grin"

Molly and Taffy

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Happy Thanksgiving to my adorable friends.
I'm blessed to have friends like you and I'm so thankful for that.
Cheers!

Stanley said...

Noah Buddy!

Please tell Bryan not to quit his day job, but we DID love the Airedale Choir. When are you going on tour? We'd like to book you in GooberStan for at least a weekend's worth of concerts.

Sorry we've been gone from blogging for a few weeks. We've missed the fuzzy faces of our leuradale buddies. Finally, Stella & I have our girl back in line.

We sorry to hear about Bryan's mama. Good to know she is getting better. Be sure that he passes on some healing goober smooches to her from us. (They work miracles.)

We're going to catch up on what all has been happening (can't believe your parents went to Japan) with you!

Goober love,
STanley

Pee Ess
Happy happy belated birthday, man! Sorry I didn't get over here sooner to let you know I'm stinkin' glad you were born!

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

Woo hoo Willow and Tessy, you two are such wonderful singers.
We think you should go on Australian Idol.
That was awesome.

Willow & Tess our pinkies love you even more now!

Ellie and Bazzy

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooooooooh I just adored your singing, you are all so talented.

Especially towards the end, very much in tune to my ear!

My Jeannie says to tell you she is looking forward so much to her Aussie Adventure, and it would be lovely to meet you all when she is over there!

I am very envious of course ;0(

love and licks, Marvin xxxxxxxxxx

My email addy is on my profile!

Joe Stains said...

We will miss you guys!! That was a great song, what is it called?? "Shove that stinkin harmonica down the drain??" ;)

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my gosh! Your B's harmonica playing was so painful to hear! I think you guys sound so much better just singing alone. Trust me...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly and Gertrude said...

We loved your singing - brilliant! We agree - you should start a little group and go on tour. Have fun at the kennels and don't be naughty.

Love Molly and Gertrude
ps - we hope B's mum is ok....
xx

Georgeous said...

Pets Factor next year for you guys.
George

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hope Bryan's mum is doing OK.
Loved your singing, it was super tuneful. Mine is more on just one note! J x

Lenny said...

You all are so talented!!!
Glad to hear Bryan's mum is on the mend. Have fun at the kennel...

Your friend, Lenny

Winnie Woo said...

Love your song guys what vocals! I didn't even bark until I was almost 1 year old. Hope your people come and get you soon before someone at the kennel swoops up that talent and puts you in a traveling show.
Licks,
Woo

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Now that is some real noise you got going there. Sure glad Louie and Callie can't hear or they would join in the fun..
Hope grandma is doing better..
See you soon.


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Eric said...

Well what do you know? Until now I thought the only singing star to come from Aussie land was Rolf. I think that might change. Got any PR in place yet? I'm sure I could get you a gig or two.

Wishing Bryan's Mum well and hope the pre- Christmas party was fun for the leggededs.

Wiry wags, Eric x .

Juno said...

Noah!!

ahhhh... we missed so many posts of you guys!! We just cautch up! First of all....

Happy Barkday To You
Happy Barkday To You
Happy Barkday Dear Our friend Noah
Happy Barkday To You!!

We can't belive we haven't visited you for so long!

Wow, we enjoyed seeing many pictures from Japan and thank you Pinky for posting these images! Our mom is originally from Tokyo and she once worked near Imperial Palace. (She said it was 160 years ago or so....hehehe) She thinks she visited Himeji catsle on her junior high school trip but not 100% sure. (yes, because it was 200 years ago!) She's never visited any places other than Tokyo but one day she hopes to take our human bro to Japan.

Momo & Pinot

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Sweet Noah...are you still incarcerated??? Do you need me to come and get the kennel lady drun..er um well smoothied so I can bust you all outta there??? Oh my...how are your achy joints, my Sweet Boy??? Now that I'm through denut..er doing that horrid Mango date thingie, I can come and visit you...do you know his momma kicked me out of her house forever?? Mango caught the chimney on fire with one of his well expulsions and HE BLAMED ME!! I've never caught a house on fire...hmm...well...I guess your house twice and Gus's once but those were little trifling incidents...how does D like her new kitchen anyway?? Those blender cords can be so dangerous in the wrong paws...

Gotta dash...let me know when ur home so I can pop over for a visit...'sides, I miss your mom!!

Love and kissies...Laciegirl

Hope ur Grandma is feelin' so much better...we're sendin' all our terrier love as well as thoughts and prayers!

Princess Patches said...

We got your Christmas card and our mom is just amazed at how the four of you sit nicely for a group picture. That NEVER happens around here! Thank you soooo much for the card!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Are you all back??
We miss you..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Asta said...

Finally a way to get you to come to NY..Atouw of youw family singing gwoup!!! I think you would be a twemendous hit! Iloved it!
Hope youw pawents have a good time in NewZealand and that B's Mum is bettew and will have a ahappy time seeing them
miss you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Guest Book

Followers