Friday, December 5, 2008

The Incident

G'day Blogging buddies,
It feels like we've been away for ages. D's fault of course. We actually got back last Tuesday afternoon but D said she was too busy to help us tell you all about the incident which happened at Kelston Country Kennel.
As you all know B & D went to New Zealand to visit Bryan's mum in hospital. While they were over the ditch the girls and I went to our usual kennel. We usually book into the family suite. Well let me tell you, that my friends will be a thing of the past.....thank you very much Lucy!!!!
Here is a photo of my little sister Willow. Notice anything.......Yes that's right. She has a bandage around her leg.
While we were at the kennel my brat sister Lucy decided to have a little game with Willow which resulted in this.
When D saw what happened she got very very cranky with Lucy & Tess...Oh I forgot to mention earlier, Tess helped.

Look at this sweet face. She wouldn't hurt a fly. Yesterday I had to have my annual shot in the butt so Willow came along to have the hole in her leg checked out. She was very good and isn't in any pain. She still bounces around like a trooper.
D & B will have to go back to NZ early in the new year. So when we go to Kelston Kennel Willow & I will share a pen and Lucy & Tess will be in the pen next to us. They can play bitey face or bitey whatever to their hearts content and Willow & I will be able to rest easy.
How about the Christmas card exchange?? It's fantastic and we've already got lots of cards up on our wall. Loads of e-cards have been coming in too. We'll have to take some pics this weekend. Have a great weekend everyone. We're so glad to be back and we'll be around to your blog soon.
tailwags
Noah x

34 comments:

Abby said...

Hi, Noah...

Oh...Poor Willow...It looks like that hurt...

Looks like the games got a little rough...

Abby xxxooo

Princess Patches said...

Poor Willow! Your plan for your next kennel trip sounds like a better idea! What happened to Willow would probably happen a lot, around here, if our mom or dad weren't always here to scream at us when a fight breaks out. We hope she heals up very quickly!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Duke said...

Poor Willow! That looks sore! We hope you heal up fast!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Oh dear...that wound looks painful! Glad to hear it's not that bad, and Willow is still active...=) Hope it heals up real fast!

I got your card too, Noah! Thank you so much for the lovely card! You all look SOOO festive in the card...*wink* Hope you have a great weekend!

Scottie

Brownie said...

Ouch! WIllow I hope you get well soon!

Dexter said...

Seperate suites sounds like a good idea. Keep the land sharks together and let you enjoy a peaceful holiday with Willow.

Slobbers,
Mango

Faya said...

Oh poor Willow....I hope she will be fine soon. Give her a lot of swiss kisses !
Faya & Dyos

Winnie Woo said...

Oh Willow you truly look the wounded beauty. Feel better soon.
licks,
Winnie Woo

Hollie and Janie said...

Noah,
You are such a good brother! I hope Willow feels better very soon!!
Love,
Janie

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Poor Willow!

Love, pats & pets to you all
Blue

PS - loved your Xmas card!

taz and all the dogs in need said...

Poor you, it looks painful.

The Black and Tans. said...

Oh poor Willow, it looks very sore. Glad to see you back again. Make sure those pinkies stay home for a bit now!

Molly and Taffy

Moco said...

This will never do. I am glad that you were able to come up with a workable solution to save all.

Lacy said...

w00f's Noah and sissys..oops, tess and lucy been bad little girlies and rite here at christmas time too...me hopes willow gits better soon..

b safe,
~rocky~

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

poor willow.

dogsdeservefreedom

Finni said...

Ouch ... that looks sore. Poor Willow. Get better quickly!
Hard headrubs
Finni xx

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Poor little thing. We sure are glad they have a plan for your next visit..
Welcome back mom and dad..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Ruby Bleu said...

OMD...poor sweet Willow-girl! Shame on Tess & Lucy!!!! I sure hope Willow feels better soon!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo have been bakhk HOW long as woo took THAT long to blog?

ANYWAY, glad things look to be healing well - but that wasn't a furry good welkhome bakh fur your mum and dad -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Snowball said...

Poor Willow. Its tough to have very active and rough playing sissies around the house, isn't it? Get well soon, Willow.

Luv
Snowball

Agatha and Archie said...

Yep we have been down this road...its a terrier thing ya know??!!! Good thing you figured out another way to do it!! Her leggie looks sore!!! Hope it gets better soon!! Love and kisses A+A

Unknown said...

Poor Willow! We hope she's getting lots of extra sympathy cuddles.

And your 2-leggeds won't look like lost Aussies on walkabout in NYC - we'll be their tour guides! Count on it!!!!

Your pals,

Petey and Mica

Dewey Dewster said...

Poor Willow....hope it heals fast....looks like we're not the only ones who need ta attend a class in anger management...Toby's ear is all healed and so is mine and my back too.....we need ta stop 'n count ta 10 before we fly off the handle again...yer sisters do too....what ???? we don't know how ta count ta 10......no wonder there's so much blood-shed.....sheesh....

Dewey Dewster here.....

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah!
Poor Willow! I hope she gets better soon!
Yes, separate suits sounds a good idea!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i said...

Poor Willow...hope she'll heal up soon! Hugs to her.

Have a good weekend now!

Stanley said...

Noah Buddy!

Please give sweet Willow girl the big batch of healing goober smooches for her big owie. I hope it looks worse than it is.

As for Tess & Lucy... Sounds like they need a little talkin' to! (I still love them, but they are a couple of ROUGH AireGirls, aren't they?)

Goober love,
Stanley

Pee Ess
Tell B that his gooberish black socks will always be fashionable in GooberSTan.

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Wow, Lucy played hard!
Poor Willow, I kiss your leg to make it heals faster,k?
Love

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my, you poor poor fragile thing. I'm sure Lucy didn't really mean to hurt ya. She probably just snapped for that moment. It happens all the time. Please heal up soon okay?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Hero said...

Get well soon, Willow!

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my I am so sorry to read about poor Willow!

I have been late in commenting, but will email soonest!

well my J will!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

Thor and Jack said...

Poor Willow! I hope she gets better soon!

Love and licks
Thor

Harry said...

Oh Willow, what a brave girl you are. Sounds like Lucyfer is back!

Toodle pip
Harry x

erin said...

Oh my goodness! Poor Willow! Bitey face is fun and all but some dogs just take it too far! I hope she heals up fast.
Woof,
Keeley

Chef said...

So sorry I missed this post. Poor sweet Willow. I'm glad your ouchie leg didn't keep you from enjoying yourself. You ARE a trooper! Hugs for you always!

xox
Chef

Guest Book

Followers