Monday, December 22, 2008

Our visitors and the fence is finally finished

G'day maties,
Yes it's true. At long last B has finally finished building the fence around our backyard. It's only taken 8 years lol. Here we are on day 1 enjoying our new found freedom.



We just love playing in our yard and it's great exercise. The extra kilos I need to lose are bound to fall off me now and that means I can go back to eating more so all in all it's a win win situation.

The best news is our friends Ellie & Baz arrived on Saturday night all the way from Melbourne. It took their pinkies 11 hours to drive up and boy were they glad to get here. Little Baz didn't piddle the whole way hee hee. Way to go Bazzy boy. We blokes have good bladders.

Yesterday we played in our yard for hours and hours. It was great fun. Ellie's pinkies gave us some great new rope toys. Lucy has already destroyed one ball. She just loves playing fetch. She brings the rope ball back everytime. The girl never tires.

We all get along really well together. I did have to tell Bazzy boy off a little because he got too close to me when I had a bone but he understood straight away. The pinkies are so happy there hasn't been any bloodshed..... I mean really, who do they think I am Kujo?? I'm nice!!! Here are some great pics taken on Sunday.

This is Uncle Tim with Baz & Willow:

Tess in full flight:
Tess and Baz getting aquainted:

Uncle Tim having a game with Lucy:

Ellie getting familiar with our yard:

Dales in the pond:
Auntie Jo relaxing with dales at her feet:

Lunchtime:


Monster from the Black Lagoon:

Well we're all off to Wentworth Fall Lake for a big walk now. Hope you're having a great weekend.

tailwags

Noah xx

35 comments:

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

What fun you are having in your yard. Uh, I was just a little scared of the creature from the black lagoon though.
--JB

Moco said...

That is one great backyard and you dales really know how to use it. Kudos to B for getting the fence done. Have a great visit.

Terra said...

Oh man, your yard looks like so much fun!! I really need to speak to my Hoomies about getting one of those ponds though!! My little kiddie pool just doesn't cut it anymore!!! If I were you, I'd just spend my whole day lying in the water...

Enjoy your new fence!!

~ Jedi ~

Finni said...

Woohoooo! You guys have so much room to run! Mum says B did very well finishing off the fence in 8 years. She's only been waiting 20 years for ours to be done!!
Love the 'monster from the black lagoon' look!
Headrubs
Finni xx

Duke said...

You have an awesome yard, Noah! We bet your just loving the pond to play in! How nice that Ellie and Baz get to christen your new fenced in yard too! Have a great time on your walkie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

Who was that jumping over the lake? Holy smokes!

Having a fenced yard rocks. You can just go hang out any old time. And you have a lake too? Awesome. Hope you get some good digging done.

Slobbers,
Mango

Hollie and Janie said...

Noah,
What a fun time yall are having!! Congrats on your pinkies finishing your fenced in yard!! Be careful of those muddy beards.... you might have to get a bath! yikes!
love,
Janie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah!
It took 8 years but it worth it! I can see you how happy you all are running around! You are right. You will be in shape soon with all that excercise!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Wow!

What a great yard!

I khould do some furry great zoomies!

That's khool woo have nice visitors!

Tank woo fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Hero said...

What fun day you all had! You all are so lucky to have a pond in your yard. That fence was definitely worth the wait.

Dewey Dewster said...

My goodness Dales....yer like a bunch of kids let loose in a candy factory...how nice that ya got yer yard fenced in.....that's great exercise 'n we can tell yer havin' a blast...in the water....outta the water....around the bushes.....what great fun fun fun !!! Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year and enjoy that yard !!!!

Dewey Dewster here....

Anonymous said...

Oh Noah, those extra kilos will come off in no time, you'll see :) We're so glad that your fence is now finished so y'all can romp around in your back yard. Happy weekend mates!

River said...

Congratulations on getting the fence! We love ours. You all are so fast when you run. I bet you'll be skinny in no time.

love & wags,
River

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! Your yard is soooper fun! And you even have a stream there too! How KOOL! I know I'd be in that stream all day all night. Oh yeah!

Abby said...

Hi, Noah...

What a great yard...You guys jump the pond really well...And, you run around in it really well, too...

My Dad keeps promising me a fence, but it's not there yet...Maybe after all our snow is gone...

Have fun with your visitors & in your yard...

Abby xxxooo

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wow you guys are having so much fun. We bet all slept well..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Deetz said...

Hi
I am back and I sure missed you. I am happy you can run free now without getting into trouble and all. I wanted to wish you and your family Happy Holidays!!!!
Deetzy

George the Pup said...

What a lovely day in the back yard - you all look like you had a great time! But how could you go wrong, a lovely day with a bunch of fun loving 'dales!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

Petra said...

Lucky you! I wish I had a yard like that to run in. AND I wish my yard looked green like yours does...all we have is ice and snow.

Have a great holiday!

Joe Stains said...

omdog talk about BIG ZOOMIES you guys were going a million miles an hour! And you have your own giant water dish to cool off in. You guys are lucky!!

Mason Dixie said...

Wow what a great yard to play in, hope one day I get to have all that.

Cassidy said...

I'm jealous,you all look like you're having such fun, and as for your muddy beard, well what can I say!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Stanley said...

Hey, Kids!

I LOVE your back yard! You've got a pond and EVERYTHING! Bet it feels so freeing to be able to run around like a bunch of crazy pups!

Looks like Lucy was the leader for that particular game of chase! Man, that girl can jump.

So glad Ellie & Baz are there and having a ball with you guys (never did I doubt that would be the case)! Rack up some great memories and share some with us. We love looking at all you dales!

Goober love,
Stanley

Allison Walton said...

Wow!! Your zoomies are so fast!

The Black and Tans. said...

You certainly had a great time with your visitors in the new fenced garden. Well done B.

Happy Christmas to you all.

Molly and Taffy

Faya said...

Waouw ! My garden looks ridiculous now.....
Kisses, Faya

i said...

8 years? That must have been some fence ;-)

Looks like you guys are having so much fun there!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Wow! We are glad your fence is finished! That pond looks really cool. Can we come over? And Merry Christmas to you dear friends. We hope you have a merry time with family and friends.
hugs,
Sitka

Thor and Jack said...

Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy
My family and I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

xoxo
Thor

The Musketeers said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
& A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers & Family
Lady , Zena , Cody & Joyce

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Merry Christmas to you too. We are sure lucky to have wonderful friends like you...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Merry Christmas to you all!
--JB

Southbaygirl said...

Merry Christmas to all of you! Mom and I hope you are having a wonderful holiday!!

Velcro

Snowball said...

Merry Christmas!

I hope having a back yard will not mean that you get lesser walkies. :P LOL.

Can I get a dip in your pond? The water looks cooling!

Luv
Snowball

parlance said...

Looks like that fence was worth waiting for! And the pond looks WONDERFUL.

Guest Book

Followers