G'day maties
First of all I have some official business to post about. We were tagged by our Aussie friend Gizmo to say something nice about the last 10 people/dogs to leave a comment on my blog. So here goes. Starting with the very last person to leave a comment and working my way back we have...
Gus Louie & Callie: These guys are our very good buddies after all they are part Aussie lol. They are very good at rounding up sheep, something we would be very bad at.
Sally & Rufus: Rufus is an airedale like us and his sissie is a WFT. Of course they are very handsome pups.
Charlie: Our Aussie mate Charlie just had his 15th barkday. He is a real sweety and loves his food.
Penny & Parlance: Penny is a sweet pup from Melbourne Australia. Her mum has loads of good info on her blog. They recently rescued a little dog from being squashed on a busy road.
Scottie: Scottie has just become a daddy to 2 beautiful puppies. He is a great dad.
Thor: Our South American matie. We have to thank you Thor, you have given us so many awards over the past year. Your a good friend.
Abby: Sweet little Abby. She is so adorable and caring. She is a good friend.
Charlie: Charlie lives in the States. He is learning to be a boating dog and is getting better and more confident around the boat all the time.
Happy: Happy, you are a sweet pea. You always remind us of the things we should be thankful for.
Mason Dixie: We've only just met Mason Dixie. Mason Dixie lives in Ohio and is a Golden Retriever like Thor. We hope to become good maties.
Secondly, we received an award from our buddy Thor. This award is passed to bloggers for showing great Attitude and/or Gratitude. Thanks Thor, you often think of us and we really appreciate that. We know many of you have already recieved this award so please if you havent received it we happily pass it onto you.
We have big news. This evening some very special visitors are arriving to spend 3 days with us. It's my girlfriend Ellie and her little brother Bazzy, airedales from Melbourne. We are so excited. We have the camera at the ready to take lots of photos. This is going to be great fun. We've just had word they are on their way!!!!!
We've been receiving lots of Christmas cards from our DWB maties and D has helped us put them on our wall. When ever anyone comes over they are amazed at all the cards. D & B have some too but not as many as us.
Lastly I leave you with this photo of my sister Tess. I'm mean honestly, who does she think she is. Check out her style will ya!
Stay tuned for pics of the Leuradales with maties Baz & Ellie.
tailwags
Noah x

25 comments:
w00f's pups, heehee we didnt do to good one dat game either...congrats on ur award and wowzers dats a bunch of chrissy cards...
b safe,
~rocky~
Noah!
That is a great idea to post something nice about the last 10 dogs to comment on your blog! I'm sure they all appreciate hearing these nice things from you!
OMDogness, you have tons of Christmas cards! We've only hung up less than half of mine so far so I am not sure yet what my wall will look like compared to yours...
I hope you have a grrrrEAT weekend! Happy Holidays!
Sparky
Mom is still chukhkling about Tess's pikh -
That is one definition of KHOMFY!
OH WOW! Woo are going to have LOTS of fun!
Great blog post btw!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Congrats on your award! Enjoy your company!!
Hi, Noah!
Tess sure knows how to stay comfy... or be a Diva!
Congratulations on you award!
I like how you displayed your cards!
Have fun with your friends!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hey, buds!
Congratulations on the award! And, tell your diva sistah that she looks mahvelous!!!
Hope you have a blast with Ellie & Baz! Can't wait to see photos!
Goober love,
STanley
Oh wow your sis looks like a centerfold model! wow! Congrats on the awards and hope you enjoy your company,
Love
Rudy
Hubba hubba Tess!!! That photo of you makes me all tingly :)
Cool that you're going to see Ellie & Baz!!!! It's going to be a really full Dale-house!
Love,
Bogart
Noah...tell me what day is ur girlfriend coming and WHEN IS SHE LEAVING?
Hmmph....
I mean I'm not asking for any reason in particular...just wondering.
That's all.
Nuthin' more.
I'm not jelly or anything.
SHE BETTER NOT BE SLEEPIN' IN MY BASKET.
Oh my...I seem to need a smoothie...
Self medication.
Laciegirl
Sniff.
Hi Noah!
Those are really COOL number of cards that you and your sisters got there! I'm sure D & B must be real jealous, just like my Mom...haha!
Congrats on your award! *grins*
Ellie sounds like loads of fun! Can't wait to hear more about it and look at the wonderful photos your family will snap...*wink* And Tess looks so cute napping like that...like doing sleeping yoga. heh!
Scottie
Noah,Tess Lucy and willow
I'm sowwy I haven't visited in a while..Mommi is going cwazy wif stuff to do..I'm so happy you awe going to have Ellie and Bazzie visiting..what fun!!!
I can hawdluy wait fow the pics..bawking of pics..Wow Tess is going to have a caweew as a pinup..vavavavoom!!! the boyz will go mad, hehehe
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess I liked all those nice things you said about youw pals
No, I don't see anything wrong with Tess. I do the same.....maybe it is because we are Princess ? Queens ? Ladies ?
Have a nice week-end !
Kisses, Faya
OMG, that picture of Tess is just too funny!
We read about Ellie and Baz heading down your way, Noah! Have a great time together! We can't wait to see pictures!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
We think Tess looks very very comfie......and we can not WAIT to see pics form your visitors!!! Love and kisses A+A
Hi, Noah...
Wow...Sooo many cards...I'm trying to get my Mom to put mine up, too...But she is just sooo lazy...Ummm, I mean busy lately...
Tess sure looks comfy...I hope no one else wanted to sit on the couch...
Thanks for saying such nice things about me...
Abby xxxooo
Greetings, Noah, we found your great blog through Velcro's blog. I think your sister Tess is a glamor puss by nature, she can't help herself. I'm not a glamor puss or glamor anything, I'm a down and dirty farm dog and I love it! Happy holidays to you & your family.
Scout ^..^
Oh thanks for the wonderful comments about us Noah. We sure would love to come visit sometime to see where our real roots really are.
We got to go herding again today. We had lots of fun and guess what we are all sleeping now.. Mom really like the aftermath of herding!!
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Tess sure does look comfie!!!
Isn't it fun getting more christmas cards than mom...or in your case mom and dad!! It's FUN!!!
Velcro
Have a great holiday with your visitors.
What is Tess doing exposing herself like that?
Hi Noah,
Houseguests wow that must be really fun and exciting.
I can't believe the amount of Christmas cards you've got. That's pawsome Buddy!
Tess' photo is too funny. She sleeps like a human bol.
If I don't get to stop by before, I just wanted to wish you and your sisters and of course your masters too a very Merry Christmas.
Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo
You received sooo many cards! I think I see ours there...
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hi Noah! Your fence and friends look like fun, but I had to comment here because Tess is just a stunner. What style, what grace. what a dale.
Licks of Love,
Woo
Hi Noah! Your fence and friends look like fun, but I had to comment here because Tess is just a stunner. What style, what grace. what a dale.
Licks of Love,
Woo
Tess, you are too cute! LOL!
Congrats on your award! Oh wow, that's a lot of cards there!
Thanks for saying such sweet things about me...
Wow! you are very popular! Dagwood enjoys your blog!
Post a Comment