Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Leuradales captured on video

G'day maties,

Sorry about the poor quality of this video. The camera person had the wobbles big time. Basically we got a great new ball attached to an elastic rope for Christmas. This is the first time we've played with it and as you can see it will be the last ........no big surprise, we wrecked it.


We also got to try a special treat. Mushrooms stuffed with feta and spinach. We sat to attention as small pieces were dished out. It was pretty good.


But nothing beats frozen hoki fillets. They're the best. Get your pinkies to get you some. Trust me you'll like them.

That's all for now maties

tailwags

Noah xx

40 comments:

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Noah,
Loved the Leuradales in action! You have such a nice big yard to play around in! We could hear some birds in the back ground too. We were quite puzzled by that sound! It must be nice to eat those frozen hoki fillets on a hot summers day. Mum's grandma says that Melbourne is having a heat wave. Hope its a bit cooler were you are.
Lix
J&D

Duke said...

Well, what do you expect with 4 Dales going after one ball! It was fun while it lasted, right?!
Your frozen fish looks soooooooo yummy!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Asta said...

Noah
I love seeing you and youw sissies enjoying youwselves and getting tweats..those fillets must be heavenly.
I love the sound of the biwds in the backgwound
have a wondewful day
smoochie kisses
ASTA

The Black and Tans. said...

Gosh those Hoki fillets didn't last long.

Your ball game looked fun, could you ask D and B to get you another one?

Molly and Taffy

Simba and Jazzi said...

Hoki fillets must be really yummy.

Simba and Jazzi

Allison Walton said...

Look at woo all, sitting soo nicely!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You need to take that toy back. It definitely is not "Dale" proof..
Mmm you sure get some yummy treats..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Hollie and Janie said...

Mmmmm.... all those tasty treats! Yall are such lucky dogs! You looked like you had so much fun playing with the ball. I bet your pinkies will get you another one!!
Love,
Janie

Amber-Mae said...

Oooh, you guys sure love your Hoki Fish fillet! We've never been big fans of fish but might give it a try someday...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'll have some fish please AND Mom wants some of the shrooms!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Faya said...

Bon appétit mes amis ! I love those filets but because we use to eat outside I will have to wait for spring to have some.... It is too cold actualy (-2°C)....
Kisses, Faya

Anonymous said...

Frozen hoki fillets? We may just give that a go next week, looks you all enjoyed them very much!!!

Have a good week,

Josh and Jess

Cassie said...

So many things to comment on. LOVE your new haircuts. Very neat. We destroy all our toys,but have so much fun doing it! The birdies in the background caught my attention.Do you ever get sick from eatting all that good stuff? We have never had any fish,except in the oil capsules.What are hoki??Is it an actual fish? Now we'll be awaiting your answers to these deep questions. Smooches from pooches,BabyRocketDog & Hootie

Abby said...

Hi, Noah...

Looks like that ball was fun while it lasted...

Those frozen Hoki things look good...You guys didn't leave any crumbs laying around...

Abby xxxooo

Mason Dixie said...

The ball looked a lot of fun. too bad it is destroyed, remind me never to bring my toys over. he he.

Petra said...

Frozen hoki fillets? I've never even heard of one but if they're fish, I know I'd love them!

William Tell said...

Those treats sound yummy. I like the way you all sit at attention and wait your turn. :)

Happy Tails,
William Tell

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Cool videos! We've got a bouncy video to post for tomorrow :o) You guys have such fancy foods to tickle your tastebuds *drools*
Slobbers xx

Lacy said...

w00f's Noah and girls, yummm dat fishies look yummie..heehee good job on dat ball...

b safe,
~rocky~

Life With Dogs said...

You killed the ball and got a treat?

Lucky pooches!

Dexter said...

You know, I still haven't had one of those hoki's.

Oh yeah, our new cook book is written in British. Can you ask B and D what a rasher of bacon is?

Slobbers,
Mango

Eric said...

Mmmmmm... fish ice lollys!! Luverly.

Wags, Eric x

Stanley said...

Looks to me like LUcy got to spend the lion's share of what quality time there was with the ball. Noah, you were conspicuously absent there at the end. Is that because you're a wise older brother who knows better than to go up against 3 attack sissies?

Your frozen hoki filets look gooberifically delish! We'll have to see if we can get our paws on some.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Snowball said...

Its really nice to see the 4 of you running around in YOUR yard. Your hooman sure spend lots of time playing with you all the time.

Luv
Snowball

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Great video of you guys!
Uh, you seem to be eating very gourmet things. Sounds more fancy than what I get at my house.
--JB

Lorenza said...

You sure had fun with that ball!
Yummy fish! I know you like it a lot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

You eat better than my pinkie. I love seeing all the beards sitting in a row. What a formidable group!

Next time invite me when your passing out the hoki fillets. I can sit pretty too.

Norwood

Unknown said...

You eat better than my pinkie. I love seeing all the beards sitting in a row. What a formidable group!

Next time invite me when your passing out the hoki fillets. I can sit pretty too.

Norwood

Bae Bae said...

Oh you doggies sure have lots of fun and those hoki fillets must be yummilicious

~ Bae

Moco said...

You made quick work of that ball. Is that frozen fish like having ice cream?

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Mates,

That's some faire dinkum tucker you had there, and that billabong looks like lots of fun. I hope my rents will bwing me fow a visit.

Mum just bought an Akubra in the airport.

xxx Asta (oz)

Persephone and Buster said...

yup...that's one wasted ball guys... ah well it was the moment that counts..and a quick swim w/horsey douvers too.. whoa....to much fun!
theBUSTER & the gurls

Anonymous said...

My Jeannie watched both videos, looking out for Funky Spiders...........

however she is happy, only funky elastic rope toys..............

your videos are cool!

lotsaluv, Marvin and Funky Jeannie xxxxx

Princess Patches said...

You doggies always seem to have soooo much fun! Too bad about the demise of the ball, but we know that 'dales plus ball equals destructomania! The hoki fillets look very yummy! We have never seen them around here!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Alf said...

Yes that ball looks well and truly dead!! At least you had fun while it lasted. I've still got a ball from when I was a puppy - I'm obviously softer than you lot!!

Hoki fillets look good - we're trying to talk Pinkie into getting us some!

Alf n Mindy xxx

Anonymous said...

YUMMM mushrooms! I hope you all are staying as cool as you can!
HUgs,
Sikta

Rudy said...

I've never heard of a hoki filet.. the closest thing to that around here is the Virginia Tech "Hokies" which is their college nickname. I bet they don't taste good though....(bleh)

Rudy
(it looks nice and warm down under!)

Rudy said...

PS -- I meant that I bet the "Hokies" don't taste as good as "hokis".

Rudy
(brushing up on my writing style... hey I'm a dog!)

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

It looks like you have nice weather too..
Have a great weekend..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Katie and Gizmo said...

I can't believe you wrecked the new ball already. Actually I can believe it. Fun while it lasted though hey!

I will have to get mum to get me some of these frozen hoki fillets you mentioned. Looks like you all really loved them.
Nice on a hot day too huh!

Lickz
Gizmo

Guest Book

Followers