G'day maties,
We've really been enjoying our yard and would like to share with you some videos of our favourite games.
My favourite is playing chase and hide with Bryan. In both videos I'm the one doing most of the barking.Lucy likes to play being pinned to the ground by Bryan but blaming one of us for it. The rest of us don't like this game because Lucy becomes a little irate with us, as you can probably tell from the video......and they wonder why she's a nutter.....sheesh! No matter how much of a head start we get, she catches up and then we're in big trouble.....sigh.
After all the excitment of playing in our yard, it's time for a walk. This is mainly to give the pinkies some exercise which they seriously are in need of and just for you Stanley all the videos feature the shorts and black socks. Not everyone in Australia have this unique fashion sense. Only the trend setters like B.............
Lastly we'd like to thank our good pals Buster, Sephie & Ms Blue for a great award.
The award states: "This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY -- nearness in space, time and relationships!" In other words, blogs that receive this award "are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
This is a great honour and we would like to pass this award onto Opy & Charlie for all the work they put into DWB. Thanks buddies.
Have a great weekend everyone.
tailwags
Noah x

41 comments:
Hey Noah we loved the videos.
It seemed so funny to see you jump in your pond as we can only walk on ours at the moment!!!
It is very cold here in UK, our hooman would like some of your heat minus the creepy crawlies!!!!
Well done on receiving your fine award.
Have a good weekend.
Molly and Taffy
OH, MAN!!
I could watch your videos on a continuous loop, guys! And, I would give just about anything to be able to frolic with you around your very cool yard! We especially liked the game of hide & seek. You're just too sly for B, Noah!
Even before you mentioned that it was just for me, I TOTALLY noted that B was stylin' in his nerd suit with the shorts and black socks. He completely ROCKS that outfit. Don't ever let him change it.
My girl is also SO amazed that B can take all 4 of you on a walk together. Stella & I together are quite a handful (mostly because Stella tries way too hard to keep me in line). She says her hat is off to you, B! (Great camera work by your mama, by the way)!
Congrats on the award. I love that you gave it to Opy & Charlie!
Goober love,
Stanley
Mom said she can't even imagine walking 4 Airedales at the same time! Two are more than enough for her!
We totally loved watching your videos, Noah!
Congratuations on your award!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
hellow Noah!
we are so green with envy. you have a lurvely pond and such a huge area. that seemed like a lot of fun playing with your sissys and all!
we loved hearing the barking in the back ground. such a nottie dog.. hehe.. was it you? it sounded really cute!
drooly kisses,
Aki
Wow, that pond of yours is awesome! It looks like you guys are enjoying this nice weather we have been having!!
~ Jedi and Ahsoka ~
w00f's Noah and girls, heehee mama iz amazed ur brian can hook up and walk 4 doggies at the same time..she says me iz a hand full...loved the videos, heehee lucy iz a wild child...
b safe,
~rocky~
I am so jealous of your pond! I want one too!!!!!
Hiya Noah!
First of all congrats on the award, well deserved.
Secondly, I loved the videos of you all having such fun.
Thirdly, my Jeannie want to know should she be packing her shorts and black socks for her visit to Aus. After all she likes to follow all the latest trends, and it seems your Bryan is a real Trendsetter! :0)))))))))))))
lovely jubbley as we say here in these parts!
Marvin xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jeannie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You look like you are having so much fun in your videos. I love your backyard! Congratulations on your award, Noah!! You do have a fabulous blog!
Love,
Janie
Noah
I looove youw play in the yawd, and what a faboolous yawd it is..complete wif bootiful pool..heaven..I can't believe that Bwyan is able to walk all fouw of you at once, M
Duffy was ovew yestewday and Mommi got totally tangled twying to walk the two of us togethew.
Gwweat outfit Bwyan..I agwee wif Stanley, hehehe
smoochie kisses
ASTA
What great fun you had in the yard.
Tank woo fur sharing all that yardfun!
Great choice on passing along the award!
Charlie and Opy are the furry best!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
You look so much happier ever since you have the yard to play in. I enjoy watching you play in the yard.
Congratulations on the award.
Luv
Snowball
omdog I want to come to your house to play!! Bryan looks WAY too fun, and i love to chase!!
Hi Noah!
I love your videos! You look so happy playing in the yard! You have a great yard! Your pond is wonderful! I would love play there!
Your dad walking with you all is pawsome! I love play hide and seek with dad too!
Congrats on your award! It´s well deserved!
Have a fun filled weekend!
Love,
Thor xxxx
Hey Noah: I thought I was dreaming! I could hear you and see you, but couldn't find you. I looked behind the computer screen but you weren't there. Man - what a good game I had behind the screen! We're going for a walk now and I think we're going to try to have dinner with you and the girls on Monday night - hope so anyway...my people will call your people and arrange it. Haha! Love to the girls too...Colin
Hi, Noah!
I loved your videos!
Nice spash in the pond!
It amazes my mom how B is able to walk you 4 at the same time!
Congratulations on your award!
Have a pawesome weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hi,Noah,
great pics.It is very nice to have furry paws to play with all day long in garden. My garden is now covered with snow :-)
Love your blog.
Kisses,Nessa
Awesome video's you guys sure have a lot of fun. We do the same thing but Callie is the super zoomer. She never stops... Must be the puppy in her...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
What a nice swimming pool/pond you have! Oh what I could do with something like that..
Awesome award! congratulations!
Rudy
Gee you 4 really have a good time in yer yard....and that pond must be yer favorite place...are there fish in there with ya ????
The 4 of ya could make poor Bryan go airborne if ya all decided ta pull and run at the same time....he is one brave Aussie ta take ya all fer a walk....
Congrtas on yer award 'n have a great weekend !!!!
Oh my I fergot ta say.....
Dewey Dewster here.....
Oh my...the pond!!! Now Noah...I thought that was our private spot...now every girl DWBer is going to run over, sleep in MY BASKET and want to play in our pond! Sigh...it's just so hard to share sometimes....can you at least hide our rafts???
I'm going to get some shorts and black socks so I can fit in better the next time I come over....
Congrats on ur award, Sweet Dogs!!!
Hooge kisses to Auntie D...I miss her!!!!
Love and kisses...Laciegirl
Great games guys and girls. And congrats on the award, you deserve it.
Lickz
Gizmo
although i don't like swimming...but splashing on the pond is great... u guys are having such a blast together
Your yard is like a total Dale habitat. I really like those action movies of you guys all bouncing around on your stiff leggies.
Regarding B's fasion choice... the good news is that nobody is looking at him with all those fine dales around on walkies.
Slobbers,
Mango
Ah--Summer in Oz!
It's kinda like watching a BBC special, with the herd of wildebeest gathering at the watering-hole on the Serengeti, only to find itself pounced upon by a pack of fierce aire-predators! You guys seem to have honed your pack skills to a degree of perfection unknown in the Kerry Blue community ("Irish teamwork" as oxymoron?).
Anyway, we're awfully impressed! And it's nice to know that somebody else has installed terrier-control gates everywhere (the fools--do they REALLY think mere steel and wire can keep us from doing what we want?).
Cheers,
Buster, Persephone & Bailey
G'day Noah and Other Dales,
You look like you're having a lot of fun in your yard. I wish my pool was biggew and I'd invite you over to swim. Strewth!
xxx Asta Melbourne
Oh Dales- the sight of grass and water and running off-leash makes me so want to hop over the pond and play in your yard with you!! I'm knee-deep in freezing snow with no sticks. Spit, spit. I love watching you play.
xoxo
Chef
Great videos of you there! You guys sure know how to have fun! Love the pond! Congrats on your award!
Pawsome videos. ;)
~ Bae
Oh, that wonderful pond! You are so lucky!
How come you guys kept getting caught by Bryan when he was on his knees and you were on four paws? those humans sure must be sneaky!
wow - lots of fun!
DogsDeserveFreedom
What fun games you have! It's great to see lots of romping and goofing around like that. Glynn and I play together all the time, though Cap sleeps through most of it.
Happy Tails,
William Tell
Looks like you were having great fun. Sunshine, I remember that.
Simba x
Noah - you have such a great game playing with B! Hide and seek is great - I just wish Mindy would play the hidey bit! Lucy sure can run fast - is she half whippet?!!!
You're so brave heading into the water too!
Alf n Mindy xx
You lucky dales! You're yard looks like a super fun place to play. My favorite yard game is chase. I like to pick up one of my jolly balls and have my humans try to chase me for it. They don't stand a chance! I'm much too fast for them.
Woof,
Keeley
We love the videos Noah, 'Hide and Chase' is my favourite game with my dad too. I noticed all the girls stuck closely to B...
Congratulations on your award - it's well deserved!
Love
Finni xx
BTW. We have a builder coming next week to make our back yard 'Finni proof' - YEYH! Only took 22 years to organise ...
Love those videos! Your garden is the best place to play - I want a paddling pool too!!
Love the blunnies and socks combo - perhaps we'll tell our daddy to try that out too.
Love Molly and Gertrude
xx
(back on the blogging map!)
There's a lot of tail-wagging going on in those videos! We forgot to say that we think the bit where Lucy is pinned down and then runs off is very funny - what a daft thing she is! And Noah - you are a noisy boy.
Molly and Gert
xx
I think Possums look like great fun and something very good to obsess about. Forget about the hoomans, the stew looks great!!!
George
Post a Comment