G'day Maties
Our new friends Baby Rocket Dog the airedale, Hootie the Welshie and their mum Cassie tagged us to play a game. The rules are open a document or file folder, click on the fifth folder and then the fifth photo. Post the photo and describe it, then tag 5 more bloggers to keep it going. Soooo, here is my photo:
Well as you can probably tell, this is a photo of my sissie Lucy. Not the most glamorous photo but a photo none the less. Here she is having a good old scratch after just having had a clip. I think she looks like a goose hehehe.
If you haven't played this tag please feel free. It's fun.
Well it's been pretty darn hot here. A cool change did come through this afternoon which is a welcomed relief. It's also been dry, we definitely need some rain.
D & B have been pretty busy lately. D is going mental at work and B has been painting one of the B&B guest suites so I have to apologise for not making it to all your blogs lately. We feel bad when we get bogged down with stuff here but I know you all understand. Life just gets in the way of blogging and that's just not fair.
Anyhoo this weekend is the Australia Day long weekend so hopefully we'll be able to get around to all your blogs.
tailwags
Noah

25 comments:
Hee Lucy looks like she's doing some Doga there
~ Bae
Lucy does have a loooong neck! hee...
Luv
Snowball
Hi, Noah...
Yeah...That is a fun game...
I played, too...
Abby xxxooo
A goose?! hehehehe
We've played too and it's a fun tag!
Happy Australia day in advance! We bet your pinkies are looking forward to having some down time!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Did Lucy end up tying herself up in a knot?
Luck for the pinkies to have a holiday. We hope all of you enjoy it.
We will have to play this game next week.
Looks like she had an itch there.
Simba x
Hey, when a gal has to skhratch, a gal's gotta do it!
Happy HOWLiday Weekend!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Lucy is obviously a very limber lady.We ladies love doga! Have a rockin' holiday! Smooches from pooches,BabyRocketDog & Hootie
Golly! Lucy is contorsionist!She could join a circus. Happy Australia Day. Hope you get special possum treats?
Wiry wags, Eric xx
w00f's Noah and girls, heehee me cant twist around like that...
b safe,
~rocky~
It looks like she's doing her morning yoga. The pretzel position. Enjoy the nice weather and Australia Day. What do you do to celebrate? Oh by the way, we are not on dogs with blogs.. I think you need to have an invite from someone and we didn't have one.
Norwood.
Looks like someone is having a nice scratch there !
Perhaps Lucy is part goose? That would explain her leap from the roof of the shed (BTW - my momma is telling EVERYBODY about her herioc rodent chase).
Slobbers,
Mango
Hi Noah!
I've been behind in visiting my friends' blogs too...=( Like you said, it's not really fair, but that's life I guess.
That game sounds fun! Maybe I'll try it too...hehe! Lucy looks cute in that photo...*grins*
Hope you have a great day!
Scottie
Hi, Noah!
Looks like Lucy had a nice scratchy time!
I am sure you all are going to have a great long weekend
enjoy it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Oh my...we just watched the video of Lucy and the possum...
Now Noah...why did B. choose Lucy??
I am always available for chores like that though if I had fallen off that roof I woulda busted my leggie for sure....but IT SO WOULDA BEEN WORTH IT...
If you have ANY more possums, please call the Lacie the Lakie Exterminatin' Service...guaranted to get the job done!!!!!
Lacie
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JELLY OF LUCY!!
Nice pose by Lucy there! ;-) Oh we know how busy life can be at times. Anyhoo, have a good holiday!
Hello my four legged friend! It is I, Mr. T-Bone Beasley. I appologize for my disappearing act but life has been busy and oh so good lately! I've missed you lots!
Thanks for your awesome Christmas card! So many Airedales brought such and the awesomeness that you all are just nearly made me pee!
I will be back to blogging soon!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Looks like Lucy and I have the same Doga instructor. In my class we call that the flailing goose pose. Funny...
We hope Tess is doing better and that the possum stays away. I'd love to offer my pest control services, but I'm not sure my girl will let me fly alone.
Goobery love & kissies,
Stella Bean
well Noah, that is a very natural photo of Lucy!
Australia Day Long Weekend eh? I think my Jeannie should be celebrating this, possibly all weekend too, any excuse in this house!
She has her air ticket now, woo hoo!
Trouble is we cannot get her down from the ceiling since she booked it yesterday!
lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxx
Ooer Lucy - looks like she's limbering up for some more Possum Hunting!
Have a great long weekend and we look forward to seeing some pics!
Alf n Mindy x
Doga... that is funny! Maxy celebrates every morning with doga. He's particularly good at downward facing dog! hehe
Come check out our blog when you are free :)
http://bowwowdogblog.blogspot.com
Hi Noah,
Happy Australia Day weekend to you too.
Some parts of Tassie got rain but as usual, not the parts that really need it.
I think we need to learn how to do a rain dance.
Have a fun, long weekend.
Lickz
Gizmo
that is a great scratch going on there.. Mom hasn't checked to see what the 5 5 is in her folder.. We will have to check it out..
Gig Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
We understand when the humans get busy, don't worry!!!
Post a Comment