Thursday, March 5, 2009

Free to good home.........

A sequence of events of the past 48 hours.

Day 1.

1. Plumber arrives to move water heaters to an outside location

2. Dales moved to outer yard due to excessive barking at plumber

3. Dales find gap in wooden fence leading to outside world

4. Willow, Lucy and Noah go on an adventure

5. Noah returns of own accord

6. A while later Willow & Lucy are accompanied home by neighbour

7. Bryan starts to fix the broken fence paling

8. Tess is spooked by sound of hammer used to fix broken fence paling

9. Tess, during a fit of terror, pulls down temporary fencing at side of yard

10. Willow & Lucy take advantage of fallen fencing and leave the property for an adventure, the second for the day

11. Neighbours chickens are found dead

12. Willow & Lucy seen leaving the crime scene

13. Neighbour reimbursed for death of chickens

Day 2

1. Electrician arrives at house

2. Dales moved to outer yard due to excessive barking at electrician

3. Lucy having witnessed Tess pulling down temporary fencing the previous day, also pulls said fencing down

4. Lucy's attempt to escape is foiled and only makes it to the front of the property

5. Dales brought inside kitchen and secured away from electrician

6. Dales spy fish marinating on counter for pinkies dinner

7. Dales consume fish

8. Pinky seen driving back to the fish shop.

Order is restored!

61 comments:

The Black and Tans. said...

Organised chaos then!!! LOL

Can we come and enjoy the fun please.

MOlly and Taffy

Snowball said...

Woooof!!! What an adventure! It sounds like such exciting 48 hours. How many chickens did the 2 girlie dale murder?

Luv
Snowball

Terra said...

Wow, things at your place are much more exciting than here!!!!! Talk about some adventures!!!!

~ Jedi & Ahsoka ~

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Oh dear............

Love

Opy

Dexter said...

It must be frustrating not to be able to assist the plumber and elect twist can. Makes ya hungry, huh?

Glad that everybody came back safe and sound. Hope your neighbor is OK about the chickens. I'm sure the chickens started it.

Slobbers,
Mango

Suzuki said...

BOL What a pawsome 2 days for you guys :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Aki and Poopie said...

oh what fun!

you guys are sooooo nottiiiiee... hehehe... but we love it! love it, indeed!!!

your 2-day adventure made me shiver in excitement.. i was a little surprised to note that the girls were more naughtier than you, Noah.. hehehe..

drooly kisses,

Aki

Abby said...

Hi, Noah...

OMdoG...Never a dull moment at your house...

Abby xxxooo

The Airechicks said...

Sounds like just another day in the life of Airedale's

The question is what adventure shall you guys have today????

Maybe the Bank tellers could use a good laugh....So ask yourself ---

" I know I left the car keys here didn't I? - Where is the car???"

XXooXXoo - Great adventure...

Agatha and Archie said...

WEll certainly many more adventures than we had....... And adventure is the spice of life right?? And really they had to sort of help the electrician right? As for the chickens? Do you have evidence that they did it??? hmmpphh could be a case of wrongly accused..Love A+A(way to go kids..)

Amber-Mae said...

Woah! What have you dales been up to??? Tess & Willow killed those chickens? I sure hope it's not them eventhough they were found leaving the scene. Well, all I can say is that is one heck of an adventure!!!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Alf said...

What an adventure you all had. I'm glad to hear that Noah came back on his own accord!

As for the chicken episode - well Willow is in her basket licking her lips - so I think 'Guilty as Charged!'.

Keep up the good work kids!!

Alf x

Nibbles Treats said...

Oh my goodness. That's too much excitement, adventure and misbehaving for two days. We understand the chicken mishap. They taste too good. As the saying goes, "Tastes like chicken!"

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Persephone and Buster said...

Way to go aireedales!
that's about 8 or 9 for the dales and gee....less then 3 for the pinkies...
we'll wait for todays adventure to tally the score -- but you guys must be eating new food (must be the fish/brain food)...tsk tsk dales ---keep up the good work! keep them pinkies on their toes at all times. a makeshift fence will never keep them in! terriers rule...
uh...oopsy the humomm has caught me on the 'puter.
theBUSTER <----and the other two

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

oh boy those are some crazy adventures!

DogsDeserveFreedom

Faya said...

Ahhhhh the joy of having Airedales !!!!! (Welsh are the same but smaller....)....
D & B, I have been laughing a lot but it is nervous....I AM WITH YOU !
Kisses, Véronique

Deetz said...

Chicken n fish......Glorious...especially fresh chickens....lol
I went on a adventure too yesterday....great dales think alike, eh?
Deetzy Boy

Fred said...

Oh my! Oh my! How exciting!

Duke said...

I bet no treats have been handed out! Did you at least get dindin?!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Hollie and Janie said...

Noah!
You have been quite busy! Sounds like typical 'dale behavior to me! I can't imagine why your pinkies got so upset. You were simply trying to entertain yourselves and saved them the trouble of fixing you dinner!!!
Love
Janie

Lizzy said...

Noah!

OMDog! You four have been busy over the last couple days! Sounds like you've been having fun though. My human read this post out loud to my human family. They all laughed.

Sparky

Asta said...

HEhehehehehehheheeheheheheheehee
Thank you fow making me look almost good, hehehehe
I think youw pinkies should thank y ou fow the constant entewtainment, plu you saved them the twouble of having to make you dinnew, and you pointed out the need fow a mowe bettewew fence..all in all I think you wewe vewy helpful..COuld the pinkies have the chicken fow dinnew??
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Mason Dixie said...

Wow that seems like 2 crazy days at your home. Hope the chickens and the fish were good. =)

Anonymous said...

Oh, you guys just crack us up every time!!!! This is just hilarious...sounds like the pinkies weren't amused though. Maybe you can make it up to them and they allow you to stay?

Josh and Jess

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ya killed the chickens???

At least the fish had already stopped swimmin'...

OMD, Noah...what a FAB day!!!!! It's been so totally boring around here, too...I am SO JELLY!!!

Perhaps we could start a bizness together...like A CLUCK IN THE BUCKET chicken restaurant????

Frankly the whole day sounded way better than your hoki dokey fishies...those are frozen...though I guess they rock on a hot day...

Lotsa love, My Noah...

Laciegirlie

BenTheRotti said...

Ingenious.. a free meal two days on the trot.. plus the added bonus of causing the two leggeds grief!

You are my heroes/heroines!

Ben xxxx

Digsby Mac Feegle said...

You guys really get to do a lot of fun stuff! I hope I get to do all that awesome stuff when I get big.

Eric said...

HAAAAAAAAAA!!! Paws up pals!!! Way to go. Nice one Noah to return early to put the leggededs off the scent. Personally I think this whole episode is wholly the electricians fault. Sue for compensation.

Now those chickens.Did you manage to pluck and stuff them? Wrap them in foil for the barbie before you asked the neighbours round to share dinner??

And how kind of the pinkies to go and renew your fish supplies. Hope they marinated the second lot for you too?

Wiry wags, Eric (still laughing)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Isn't it nice when 'we' provide woo with 'stuff' fur the blog?

Way to go!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: So, did the OHpossums help khreate these 'openings' in the fence?

Joe Stains said...

Holy crap guys, talk about an exciting 48 hours. Sounds like you guys started celebrating Joey-Palooza a little early!!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Yes, sounds like you had 48 very interesting hours!
I hope everything is back to normal now!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Rudy said...

That whole story sounds like an outline for a movie script! It's got everything, escape, murder, mystery, excitement, and yummy food!

Love,
Rudy

Lacy said...

w00f's Noah and girls, heehee me likes Rudys idea, when does filming start..

b safe,
~rocky~

pps, bad girlies running off, u no u can git hurted...

Stanley said...

Sounds like I missed the Joey Palooza pre-party at your house! Can you even imagine how many more chickens may have lost their lives if just a few more of us had shown up? Lucy and Willow look like they've been lounging all day. "Chickens you say? Nope. Not us. Haven't seen any chickens. Why do you ask?" hehehehehehehe

Goober love & smooches of admaire-ation,
Stanley

Bae Bae said...

I like that order is restored. This has a happy ending. ;)

~ Bae

parlance said...

Ohh, that's a sad story. Poor chickens. Poor humans to be so upset. You guys had a great adventure but you sure made problems for everyone. I hope things have settled down a bit now.

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

HI Noah,
Will there be 48 Hours part 2? It sounds like you guys had great adventures. What did your pinkies think?
Lix
J&D

DogzRock! said...

plz would u follow my blog if u do i will follow yours.Deal.I hope so!!!
from Travis The Dog

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

WOw! Chicken & fish! You are expert hunter/fisherdales! Was B proud of you?? XOXO-BRD & Hootie

Willow the Black Dale said...

Wow...that is the best day ever! Thanks for making my mommy laugh so hard she had to run to the bathroom!!! Forgeth the fact that I had to go to from laughing so hard!!! You all rock.
love,
Willow

Princess Patches said...

It's good to know that you are all keeping up the Airedale traditions...escaping, barking, killing chickens AND stealing foodables! What a great 2 days! We hope your pinkies at least got to eat the chickens they had to pay for!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Anonymous said...

er..........is it still safe for my Jeannie to visit, what with sharks, killer spiders, bush fires.........and now, well need I go on any further.

very funny though!!!!!

love and worried licks, Marvin xxxx

Anonymous said...

Bring on the electrician!
Chicken and fish and running free.
We would have had a ball of the run. And the poor old folks would be crying their tiny little hearts out.
But there is no place like home, eventually.
Good work buddies,
XOXOX
Sal and Ruf

DogzRock! said...

Hey Noah
It would be great if we could become blog friends!!!
you seem like a great dog so we should follow each other straight away!!!
I am now following you so could you follow me now and then we can become grrrreat buddies!!!

Have a Pawsome Day
Travis
xx

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Khyra sent us to say hello - so HI!!! Woo sure had an eventful 48 hours - glad all is under control now.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Mack said...

WOW - you guys are B A D !!

And that's coming from a Boston terrier!

DogzRock! said...

Hey thanx for following now we can look at each others blog!!!
If you stop by my blog vote in the supa Saturday poll if you haven't already.
Thanx
Travis
xx

Plz enter the friday 13 comp!!!

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

Good job Dales!

Sounds like Noah and the west of you wewe just doing youw jobs! Hope to see you in chat tomowwow. Mum is home - I'm soooo happy!

xxx Asta (oz)

Finni said...

LOL It reads like a crime report ... only much more fun. Lucy and Willow look so innocent!!!!

Love
Finni & Nelly xx

The Zoo Crew said...

Wow! That's a lot of adventure in just two days. Nothing quite that exciting going on around here!

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Ha! This is priceless....and we thought we'd had some mishaps this week....thank you for making us feel so much better with your very funny post!
So have you auditioned for Beagadoon? We hear it's an all-star cast....just wouldn't be Hollywood without some Aussie input, daahlings....move over Jackman & Kidman! We could share a few tinnies on set!
Slobbers xx

Unknown said...

Whoa.. what an adventure. I would be hungary for chicken too if I went on a neighborhood romp. Ah.. followed by a tasty fish dinner. Dales sure know how to have fun... leggeds just don't understand.

Norwood

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Noah, Tess, Lucy and Willow -

Wow, you guys had a pawtastic 48 hours! You found chicken and fish?!?

Did you at least get to taste the chicken?

Have a great weekend!

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

P.S. Glad you liked Hershey's puppy pictures.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That is a lot of stuff that transpired. I was wondering about the chicken incident.....I know Asta was delivering chicken to you, right?
--JB

Welcome To The Life Of Ezzy Rider And Jagger said...

Our parents are rolling on the floor from laughter but they have no idea what we are capable of. I think it is time for your parents to come to Roswell, Ga for vacation.

Ezzy and Jagger

Charlie Daniels said...

Oohhh that sounds like fun! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Lucia said...

Ciao mio amico Noah!

Ohhhhh ... those girls! Mia ragazza cannot seem to stop giggling over this post, although she's sure it was no laughing matter for your mama e papa. (Or those poor chickens...!)

Fortunately, Noah, it sounds as though you had the good sense to come home before things got out of hand. You are one smart biscotto, mio amico!

Tanti baci!
Lucia

Katie and Gizmo said...

Oh my you have had an adventurous and somewhat naughty couple of days you lot, hee hee.

Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo

Sophie Brador said...

What a great story! I'm a wee bit jelly of your adventure. I say those chickens committed suicide! But next time you're over there, see if you can help.

xo
SB

Tee said...

What an adventure!! You killed chickens?!? We wished we had chickens to kill ... count your dog self lucky ... although I don't think the humans would agree ...

Licks and Wags,

Tuffy of Dog WOods

pam said...

Wow you guys have some fun wherever you live. Wish our adventures were so fun.

Bobo and Meja the Sharpei puppies

Guest Book

Followers