G'day blogging maties
We've just been over to our mate Bogart's blog to learn a little bit of positive news about his dad Klaus who is very ill in hospital. Pooping is very important so Tess thought she would show her support for Klaus and poop for the camera.

Nice pooping there Tessy.
Well last Monday Willow went back to the vet for a check up on her toofie situation. Now she did have that top tooth removed a few weeks back and that is all good but her bottom canine is now going into the new hole left by the missing tooth. Our vet wants to see Willow next week in case it becomes infected. Now this is the bad part, if it does become infected the canine will need to be shortened and capped. So basically we're hoping for no infection. On the odd occasion Willow still makes that funny little sucking sound in her mouth which is not a good sign as she may be in some discomfort but 99% of the time she seems fine.
Here are a few pics of happy Willow



Hope you're all having a good weekend.
tailwags
Noah

30 comments:
Nice pooping pics!
I laid several piles of steaming poop myself tody in a show of support, can't say Mum was too thrilled but she understood!
I do hope all goes well with the toofie situation, paws crossed for no infection.
Have a great weekend,
love and tailwags,
Ben xxxx
Nice Poop pic - Very thoughtful of Tess to support the "movement..."
We'll send so Airezen for Willow -- don't want any infections....
She might not be eligible to enter "MANGOMINISTER" next year if she has file teefies....
XxoooXxooooXXoo
w00f's, me will haff to take a poop to add me support...good luck wiff the toofie..me hopes she wont need all that work on it..
b safe,
~rocky~
Nice picture, Tess!
I have my paws crossed that everything goes well with Willow´s toofie!
Love,
Thor
Rhôôôô Tess ! Good job !
Willow are paws will be crossed until good news from the vet ok ?
Kisses, Faya
Hi, friends!
Good job showing your pooping support!
I hope there is no infection!
Paws crossed
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Mom and I have decided we'll never hear that REM song again without thinking of this furry moving event!
Paws khrossed fur your sissie's toofer thing to work out fur the best!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Pooping is important for all living creatures.
Hopefully that tooth will get better soon.
Noah
I was so happy to heaw about the poop incident, and Tess is doing a gweat job of demonstwating hew suppowt fow Klaus!! Thank you Tess
Willow, I suwe hope you don't get an infection..I will be thinking of you and cwossing my paws..those awe bootiful pictoowes of you..Noah all of you awe so gweat looking..it must be the owstwalian aiw..
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess Hugh Jackman made this one of the bestest academy awawds evew
Hope the tooth turns out to be okay, and great job with the poo poo or as my mom says the go go. =)
Hi Noah! Thanks for voting for me in the Most Sporty Looking Dog Contest!
Stop by my blog sometime, I like to make new furends :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx
Our paws are crossed for no infection, Willow! You are one cute girlie, ya know! We love the pictures!
Great job on the pooping, Tess! We love how those leaves are strategically placed for privacy!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Poor Tess. I hope there will not be any infection.
Luv
Snowball
Willow looks happy enough. Sure hope she doesn't get an infection. That was nice of Tess to let you take a picture while she was doing her job. Just another show of Airedale support for a dear friend! Missed you while you were away. XOXO-BabyRD & Hootie
We did the poopy dance of joy here when we read about Bogart's dad!
I hope Willow's toofers are OK. That must be ouchie.
Slobbers,
Mango
yeaps ! everyone poop !
you should see my face when I poop ! Hilarious !
Cody
Hi, Noah...
Great job with the pooping, Tess...
I hope Willow's toofie doesn't get infected...
Abby xxxooo
Tess you get a poop zoomie from me. That is great you can help Klaus!
Norwood
We hope Willow will be fine & heal up fast. Oh my, how embarrassing! You should take a picture of your pinkie one day when he's pooping in the toilet & let everybuddy see!
Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer
We totally gave Bogart's Dad the stain award for his pooping effort!!
I think Tess started a Poop for Klaus day--i can support that--a couple times. So thoughtful!
Good luck with your tooth Willow. It's tough to smile when it hurts.. hope all goes well.
Thanks for sniffing by my blog! luv having fur-ends across the way.
kisses,
tula
Well done to Tess for supporting Klaus.
We have our paws crossed for Willow.
Molly and Taffy
Fabulous show of support Tess and WIllow we have ou rlegs so tight we can barely walk down the stairs..Love A+A
Yeah, the Dales are back online, yippee! Wow, excellent pooping action Tess, olympic style!
We are sad though....we just refreshed our page and saw Lulu's latest post, heartbreaking :o(
Sad slobbers xx
I can go poop for Klaus too but my mom will not be taking my picture. I hope he gets well.
Willow, I hope your teefies are going to be ok.
Purrs,
JB
Oh Sweet Noah...
So much love in the blogesphere spreading throughout the world...
We're saddened by the loss of Klaus...we feel so bad for Lulu and sweet Bogie who is NOT going to understand.
Lots of love to you dear friends...and we're thinkin' of Willow and her toofers!!
Little lakie kissies...
Laciegirl
I hope Willow's visit will be a good one and she doesn't have an infection...Tess pooping makes me want to poop as well. =)
It's a very sad day today hearing about the loss of Bogart's Dad.
Scottie
Tess is such a sweetie to pose for a good cause. I won't even let anyone watch while I poop. Hope Willow's tooth would be fine.
Hi Noah,
I do so hope Willow's tooth doesn't get infected. Paws crossed for her.
Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo
Poor Tessy - a girl needs privacy!
Little Willow baby girl - we still love you even if that nasty vet takes away your toothies.
Ellie and Bazzy
Post a Comment