G'day maties,
We made a new friend today. He's a red cattle dog and his name is Jack. His pinkies are staying in our cottage but as they went out for the day Jack came into the dale pen for some company. Then we all went for a big walk and you wouldn't believe what we saw. A helicopter landed right on our oval because sadly a person had a big accident on one of the bushwalks and had to be airlifted to hospital. We didn't have the camera so there are no piccies of the chopper landing.



We'd also like to thank Asta for giving us a super cool award. We're so thrilled that she thinks our blog is fabulous.
We also got a second award from our little buddy Falcon the dale.
1. Post it on your blog and link to the person who gave it to you.2. List 7 things you love.
3. List 7 blogs you love.
4. E-mail or comment on those blogs to let them know you've given them an award.
1. I love my frozen hoki fillets
2. I love fresh salmon heads
3. I love it when D comes home from work because I get special pats
4. I love my tower of baskets especially when Lacie comes to visit wink wink
5. I love getting treats but then who doesn't
6. I love going for walks
7. I love playing with B just one on one
I'm supposed to list 7 blogs I love but that is just so difficult because I've made so many pals I can't list just 7 so please if you feel like listing 7 things you love please do so and accept this award from me.
Now I know I'm going to sound like a broken record here but again I must apologise for not visiting blogs as often as I want. The pinkies are just so flat out and they're even busier with the B&B especially now the weather is getting cooler. That is our busiest time.
We hope you're all having a great weekend.
tailwags
Noah x

28 comments:
Haha, poor Jack must have been pretty tired after a day in the dale pen :)
Thats furry nice of you to take care of the heeler while his Mum and Dad went out :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx
Jack looks really cool. I hope he enjoyed himself. Bet he was exhausted after spending a day with you all.
Salmon heads? Crikey that sounds good!
I sure hope the poor guy who had to be airlifted to the hospital is okay!
I hope he didn't try to herd your dale selves too much. I am still waiting for my hoki fillets,but salmon heads sound good too.
Slobbers,
Mango
Hi, Noah...
I'm glad you helped Jack enjoy his visit...I'm sure you guys had alot of fun...
I've never had Hoki or Salmon Heads...My Mom says she doesn't think she is gonna look for any...
She's just no fun...
Abby xxxooo
I wonder if Gus knew Louie was missing!
Fish heads
Fish heads
Yummy
Yummy
Fish heads
Khongrats on your pawesome award!
I think woo are FAB too!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
What a handsome boy Jack is!
I love when it's just me and mom too, Noah!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
It's fun to make new friends!
Hi Noah,
Jack seems like a nice fella. Is Lucy related to Australian Reds??? She looks very much like Jack.
We're pretty busy too. We're on constant rabbit watch!!! They're eating mums herbs and she is not pleased.
Catch ya later!
Finni xx
Hi, Noah!
I am sure Jack had a great time with you all!
Congratulations on your awards!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
It iz good dat your pinkies are so busy. It means that woo will still get dinner!
Wuv,
Gus and Waldo
Noah,
Please help!
Axl, Autumn's little brother has accidently bumped his head and has been very sick after that: vomit, seizure, hasn't eaten for a week, please, I'm begging you to visit Autumn's blog to support her and sending positive power to help for a good recovery!
http://fromautumnwithlove.blogspot.com/
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Mango, Ximui and Chubs
Hey Noah,
I know the feeling. I haven't been able to visit blogs much lately either.
Your 7 things sound just about right too though I still have not tried the hoki fillets. Mum keeps forgetting to buy them. sigh.
Hope you had a great weekend playing with Jack
Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo
Oh a heeler friend you are so lucky.. Did you take him to the lake? Heeler's love the lake!!
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Noah,
Yall were so nice to let Jack play with you! Such a nice host you are!! Congrats on your awards!!
Love,
Janie
Hi Noah,
Jack sure looks like a great pal. It was so nice of you and your sisters to let him play with you all. I sure wish I could come to Australia to stay and play with you guys!!
Your pal,
Kirby
Hi Noah!
Jack looks so cool! You sure had a great time playing with him!
Congrats on your fabulous award!
You are fabulous friends too!
Love,
Thor
Hiya Noah!
My Jeannie says if Jack's Pinkies stayed in your cottage, their beds must have been super comfy, as she slept in one of them on her stay with you, and in her words, her bed was ACE!
She also wanted to know whether Lucy licked Jack's pinkies..... ;0D
And another thing, have the Three Sisters got over their Hissy Fit yet, and deigned to appear?
She tells me, she is not worried though about their absence, it was the best just to see you, and your Sisters! Especially Lucy......the licker!
lotsaluv from Sunny and Warm Scotland, Marvin xxxxxxx
and Jeannie xxxxxxxxxxx
Jack looks like a nice fellow!
Noah, dude, I stopped by to let you know I gave you an award, but you already got it! Maybe you should let one of the girls do it this time.
Slobbers,
Mango
Congrats on your awards, Noah. We love a lot of the same things, fish, treats, walks, playing and lots of attention.
Woos, the OP Pack
Hello to Jack and congrat on the award!!
slurpy licks,
Twinkle
omdog a new cool friend AND a whirly bird landing, talking about a fun time! Nothing like that ever happens here!
Jack is a handsome boy. Congrats on your award!
Wooo, Jack looks like a fun guy, did you lot tire him out? BOL!
We're really behind on our visiting too....REALLY behind...no worries mate!
Slobbers xx
Hi Noah,
I undestand not being able to visit friends-my mom is working super long hours too!
How exciting that you got play time with a red heeler!!! It looked like you guys were getting along really well!!! How exciting!!
Oi hope you are all having a fun week!!
Woof
Velcro
Jack looks like a great mate!
I know how it is with busy humans....my mom is making me mad being so busy....
--JB
Post a Comment