G'day blogging maties,
Well we've been so flat out this last week we're only just playing catch up on reading all your blogs. I had a very important project to oversee. The pinkies decided they'd had enough of the old concrete driveway/guest carpark so they pulled it all up and laid pavers.
They called upon me to supervise. I did a wonderful job even if I do say so myself.

Here is what it used to look like:
Bryan used a crow bar to break up the concrete. Then D & B filled that big bin you can see right to the very top. The truck that came to take it away couldn't lift it so a bigger truck was called in to take it away. Crikey was it full and heavy.
Then they laid sand and leveled it all out.
Hey, we don't have time for games!! Get on with the job!! Sheesh
Then the hard work of laying the pavers began. I explained what they should do with the pink string to get their lines straight. B seemed to pick it up well. Thank goodness I was there. God knows what it would have looked like if I didn't help out.




Stanley, B took this photo just for you matie.

Now we have a spiffy looking driveway and everyone is happy. It was hard work though and at the end of each day we were all very exhausted. Even Tess was tired and she didn't do anything to help.

We hope everyone is having a happy and safe Easter.
tailwags
Noah x

47 comments:
Waaaaa great job ! My humans will never be able to do this....they are admiratives !
And Véronique says thank you so much for the wishes...
Kisses, Faya & Dyos
Wow - that looks great! I know you were a great supervisor!
Brick laying is hard work. I am glad you put your big brain to supervising and left the heavy lifting to the peoples. Your driveway looks fantastic.
Slobbers,
Mango
Wow! It looks great! Our mom hasn't done that much work since she spread 11 tons of river-rock under our deck and in the pine island! Not all at once, of course! She hauled it by very small wheelbarrow loads. Took forever! D & B did a pawsome job, but we're sure they couldn't have done it without your expert snoopervision!
Happy Easter!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Ciao dolci Leuradales!
Santa vacca!!! That looked like an incredibile amount of work. The results are fantastico, though -- eccellente job!
Tanti baci!
Lucia
Geesh are we impressed or what??!!! Of course we all know they could NEVER have done it without your supervision.. Love A+A
You did a good job supervising your pinkies with making the new drive way! I think Tess is just acting sleepy so that B will be be influenced into having a nap with her.
Luv
Snowball
WOW!
That looks pawsitively smashing!
Mom says a guy down the street installed one - each day as she watched him, she khould see he was having WAYYYYYYYY too much fun!
Khongrats!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
That was a HUGE amount of work!
It looks AWESOME! You must be so pleased!
Great job on the supervising, Noah!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi, Noah...
Wow...The driveway looks great...That must have been alot of work...
I'm glad you were there to Supervise...I'm sure they couldn't have done it without you...
Now...Go take a well deserved nap...
Abby xxxoooo
It looks GREAT! You guys did a wonderful job! Reminds Mom of the sidewalks in Amsterdam!
Boy, were you guys busy for a few days. Look at how nice your driveway looks.
You did a great job Noah! That new driveway looks brilliant! We think D needs a sandpit. She looks so happy playing with her flowerpots :)
Lots of Love
Nelly & Finny xx
Nice job Noah, make sure D and B pander to you every whim now after all your hard work.
Molly and Taffy
Noah!
Thank doG you were there to provide your supervisory skills. That's always the hardest job. (Think you could supervise my girl on the last chapter of her thesis... which needs to get done in the next 3 days?)
I am convinced, and there is MORE than enough photographic evidence to prove that B is a goober of the most exalted order. It's about time we bestowed upon him his goober name. Should it be Boober? Or do you think Brinoober is better? Actually, if you have a different suggestion we are not opposed to folks helping out with their own goober name. Now, if your mama could display some gooberocity of her own we could give her a goober moniker too.
LOVE the photos... especially of those gorgeous black socks!
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Crikey that is a project! Noah-great project management and keeping the pinkies in line. I think Tess needs to move over and give that spot to u.
Looks good. The guests will love it!
Norwood
WOW, We are really impressed..Your Dad and Mom did a great job. Our parents are waiting for your parents to come to Georgia and help rip out our driveway and put in another.We need the side yard paved also but first all the rock needs to be broken up and moved. Hope to hear that they ar coming soon...
Ezzy and Jagger
Noah,
What a beautiful driveway! D & B's hard work really paid off. It looks amazing! I'm glad you were there to supervise! No one supervises like an Airedale. He he!!
Your pal,
Kirby
Hi, Noah!
It looks beautiful!
You and your pinkies made a pawesome job!
You all deserve a good nap!
Happy Easter
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Happy Easter!
Don't furget to stop by my blog and check out my 100th post and enter the contest fur your chance to win some really cool prizes!
http://suzukisblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-100th-post-prizes-and-surprise-guest.html
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx
Oh good job! Your people sure made a lovely new driveway for you. I think I am too little to supervise such a big job, but I could give it a woofing good try.
Hello Noah and dales! Happy Easter! I hope your humans appreciate all the work you've done on their driveway!
love Charlie
Wow Noah, You did a great job as supervisor. We need to ask you a few questions.
How long did it take B to level off the earth and lay the sand & bricks? Also, do you have hard winters (snow & ice)& if so, will the driveway heave in the winter?And lastly, had B & D ever done this before?
It looks really nice.
Happy Easter Buddies!
Smooches, BabyRocketDog & Hootie
Hey can your people come over here and help my people do that??
You did such a good job on that driveway! Great job --
Happy Easter
Rudy
Wow you have been busy..
Hope you have a Happy Easter..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Just brilliant! Your guests will be very impressed. Well done for keeping it all together Noah - great job!
M and G
xx
WOWWEE! It looks like furry hard work, but boy wuz it worth it! Yur noo driveway looks beewootiful!
Wuv,
Gus and Waldo
That sure looks like a big project but how great it looks after!
Happy Easter!
--JB
w00f's, pawsome job u did on the carparking lot..dont no how they git anything done wiffout us to help..
b safe,
~rocky~
Phew, what a lot of hard work you guys put in - that Noah must be a real task master.
I checked on your Airedale Assoc NSW membership and Sue says that she got it and she is going to ring you guys soon. She also said you made a very generous donation... so now you MUST come along so we can all meet up on the fun day!
cheers,
Ruby
Hi Noah,
Whoa... that's a mammoth task and I am glad they've got you there to supervise them! Hope you had a good rest after all your hardwork.. the new driveway looks real spiffy!
HEY Noah can you hop over to the USA mate. Our drive sure could use your help. Yours look great.
Love Ya
Falcon
wow, your driveway looks fantastic with the new pavement! You did a great job supervising too ... bet nothing escaped your nose!
Licks and Wags
Tuffy of Dog Woods
What a BEAUTIFUL driveway! But oh my goodness...all of the work! Motch says her back would be breaking in 2 if she tried to take on a task like that.
If you hadn't been so efficient at supervising, Noah, I'm sure the job would have taken twice as long. Good job!
Noah!
Thank all that is dogly that you were there to supervise that massive project! It probably would have come out all crazy like and lopsided with out you. I think on one of those bricks your pinkies should write a note of thanks to you for all of your hard work and dedication!
Woot!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
WOw...that's one pawsome pavin' job the Pinkies did there.....how many days did it take ya??? It looks beautiful...,.bet ya will enjoy it fer years ta come....
But I'm sure the Pinkies needed yer help ta get it all finished correctly....yer one great brick layer, Noah....can ya stop on by ta help Pap????
Dewey Dewster here...
Hi Noah, Your new driveway looks fantastic. You did a great job at supervising. I woulda got bored very quickly, hee hee.
My parents had a busy easter as well. The weather was real nice with no wind so they cleaned up and lit 5 piles of leaves and tree branches. I had to stay inside tho so I didn't get hurt.
Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo
We are back from our boat trip and dropping by to say hello and catch up with all the news.
Simba and Jazzi xx
Noah,
Your new driveway looks so great! Thank heavens you were there to oversee the pinkies!! Yall did a fabulous job!! I remembered the "story" about you and the neighbors chickens!! I did hear "Janie, get away from those baby chickens!" quite a bit!!!
Love,
Janie
You've been busy Noah. Looks fab!Supervising is thirsty work. Hope you had plenty of tinny breaks?!!
Wiry wags, Eric xx
The new pavement looks splendid! Great job supervising, Noah! I hope you had a great Easter too...*grins*
Scottie
Wow, that's quite a job! The pavement looks great! You make a good supervisor!
I can't believe you worked so hard on a holiday!
Impressive job - and tantissimo bricks.
You had a hard and demanding role supervising all that lot.
OMD...you did that all urselves? And D was carryin' that heavy concrete and draggin' those heavy bricks???
Oh my...this calls for an anti bone achin' smoothie....D., I'm on my way...Noah said he had my basket heatin'...he bout set it on fire the last time...hmm...perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned that...either for the possible impropriety or the fact it seems each time I come I meet more people from ur fire dept.....
Now Noah...I'm bringin' my clone Clacie...you'll like her...she's um interesting....and she packs a mean blender!!!
Barkies...
Love always, Laciegirlie.....
Wow, that's a lotta hard work, your pawrents did a GREAT job, it looks beautiful!
Wow, your new driveway looks great! That must have been really hard work!
-Erin
Post a Comment