Lucy: There is so much room back here in the mighty Volvo. Noah is way back behind me, you can't even see Tess who is over to my left and Willow is way up front having a snooze with one eye open.Willow: It kind of reminds me of a prison cell...........Those pinkies look pretty comfy up front
Snowgums are found all over the Snowy Mountains. They line the ski runs.
Seems everyone is having a say on my blog today.........
When D & B dropped us off at the kennel, you wouldn't believe who we saw. Fritz & Lola, the Lakelands that live up the road from us. Can you believe it???? We don't exactly get along very well so the kind kennel lady put them in a run a little further away. We could still bark at one another. When D & B left all they could hear were lots of dogs barking hehehe. We had such a good time but we were very happy to see them when they came back.
tailwags
Noah x
ps. we've been having computer/internet connection issues since getting home. Fingers & paws crossed that it is sorted!

32 comments:
Cool! I send you guys some snow to play with this winter, we always seem to get more than our fair share of it.
Bolo
http://peiinthelife.blogspot.com/
What the heck? I think you guys look like you are riding in the back of a police wagon.
What is skiing and why do people do it? I am most confused.
Slobbers,
Mango
We're not ready for snow again. We are enjoying our summer right now. Sounds like you had a lot of fun.
Lots of treats,
Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker
WOW - It is snowing your way??
I would do anything for a little cool weather! And that skiing looks like so much fun!
What awesome videos! Please send us some snow, Noah! We are roasting today!
We're glad your pinkies are back home and our paws are crossed that your computer will be just fine!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Looks like everyone had a good time! The back of your Volvo looks pretty roomy!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
It was kind of the Lakelands to hang at the kennels, too, so you could all have a good bark!
- C
You gave my mom a snow fix. She's counting days until mid-October. And now she wants to put a jail cell in her car. Glad you got a log or barking in at the doggie place.
Oh Noah...I'm a bit wrinkled from all that time in the hot tubbie!!! Skiing with you was a dream...wasn't it fun to blow past D and B on the slopes and toss snowballs at them???? Your sissies were a riot on the chairlift...I loved the way they kept up a total fashion evaluation on everyone's ski clothing!!
Thank dog we had the fence in the Volvo when I turned the blender on and B. heard it...I thought he was going to strain him self like pasta when he tried to come chargin' back mumbling something bout this "wasn't gonna happen again..." Course it wasn't...I now carrry my portable fire exting....no problemo...he worries too much!
Hey bringin' those Lakies along was a fabbers idea too...always fun to have someone else to blame the chewed furniture on!!!
Love ya sweet Boy!!!
Laciegirlie!!!
Um, Noah...is the Ellie and Baz linkie on ur blog um...is Ellie your girlfriend?? Just wonderin'....
Laciegirlie
With platonic kisses....
ya'll look so comfortable in the volvo.
I don't get skiing... and guessing from my momster's shape, she doesn't get skiing either! BOL!
Ermmmm ... what happened to the EMBARRASSING ski videos then? These are not embarrassing at all! That's a lot of white stuff, and D and B are pretty good at negotiating it.
So you had a Bark out during your stay, huh?! Sounds cool!
Headrubs
Finni xx
Send us some snow, please please!
Over 100 degrees here, Noah.
Put us in your car and off vacation we go, again!
Love y'all
Totally cool ski videos! Loved the one where you took me along but crickey I yapped a bit when I got really close to those Snowgums.
And barking at the flakie Lakie's in the kennels he,heheeee!!!
Wiry wags n kisses Eric xxxxx
Cool pics! Really hard to believe you guys have snow when we are in the 70's and 80's and Phoenix is at 112 most days!
HOpe your internet problems get fixed. We can relate...hard to find a connection up here at times.
Smooches,
BabyRocketDog & Hootie
ps-The Volvo jail looks spacious!
What a welkhome thing to watch as we are bakhk from our walk - and our temps are 23 with DP of 20 bekhause the humidity is 84%!
*SIGH!*
I'm glad woo 'dales had barking pals at the kennel!
Tank woo fur sharing your trip pikhs!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi, friends!
Glad your pinkies had a great skiing time!
I hope you get your internet connection fixed soon!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hi Noah glad your pinkies had a good time and returned home with all their bones intact.
Molly, Taffy and Monty
That sure looks very very fun. ;)
~ Bae
Looks like you had great fun in the snow. But snow is not for me.....isn't that frozen water that could make my furs wet if it melted?
--JB
Noah,
Welcome home! I've been on vacay, too! You look so cute tucked away in the back of the volvo! I'm glad D and B had such a good time. That snow looks like fun! It's so hot in Alabama.... I might like to come down under and have a nice roll in it!
Love,
Janie
The snow is pretty and the skiing looks fun, but you can keep the snow, Noah! I prefer the hot weather; the white stuff makes me shiver!
Geez....is it strange seeing snow and skiing when we're gettin' the hottest weather of the summer here.......make me shiver just watchin' it.....'n we know it's comin' our way pretty soon....but we don't want at rush it at all....
Nice seein' yer car doggie net.....Gram 'n Pap need ta get one of those.....we always want ta sit on Gram's lap in the front....'n she always feels the back is better fer us all....
Welcome home....
Dewey Dewster here....
Wow you sure do have a lot of room in the new Airmobile.. he he
Looks like Mom and Dad had an awesome time skiing.. Someone is pretty talented to ski and video..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
I am having a bit of trouble trying to explain why you have snow and we are dying from the heat......That looked like a lot of fun!! ANd at least you got a mini ride in the car!! Love and kisses A
I'm shivering after watching that skiing and listening to the wind! Skiiing's not my idea of fun!
We are only a couple of months away from seeing snow again. Thanks for reminding me to tune up the snowblower. :) Sorry you had to weather a blizzard!
It looks like you had a nice trip. The four of you are looking good in the back of that Volvo.
Oh, look at all that snow - we haven't seen that much snow here in years!!!! And with the heat we are having, it looks so cool and refreshing. Thanks for sharing your fun. Hope the dales had fun too, but we bet evfurryone is happy to be back home together.
Tail wags, the OP Pack
Wow, you gots lots of room in the new wagon, very comfy...I am going to go and watch the videos now....I can't wait for snow this year..my mum hates the snow..but I love it.
Glad you are back and hope you get the computer problems solved soon
Deetzy
Noah, I think I will be needing your advice about how to live with siblings, esp in the car.
xo
SB
hey hey noah...looks like the pinkies made it to the bottom w/no damage to their two sticks. nice white stuff you got out there...i guess it beats the 90+ weather we have at the moment. the humans call this weather the "dog days of august"...uh...i don't think us dogz especially LIKE this weather??!? as for conversing at the kennel...the lakelands are still there -- barking for you guys!
HAH! you will have to cont. your conversations long distance.
Post a Comment